PDA

View Full Version : Spurs vs. Cavs - Regular Season

dknights411
06-03-2007, 02:04 AM
Nov. 3 @ San Antonio (Home Opener) - Cavs win 88-81
Jan. 2 @ Cleveland - Cavs win 82-78

Some people are trying to make a big deal out of this. Why though. The two losses happened before the Spurs started their SPAM streak (and the home loss came right after the opening night win in Dallas two nights before). I still say Spurs in 6.

20ginobili
06-03-2007, 02:30 AM
The difference in experience in a post-season game will be a factor for the spurs.. i say spurs in 5...

Strike
06-03-2007, 02:31 AM
I'm not concerned with the regular season. Two games played 2 months apart early in the season (and we all KNOW the Spurs are slow starters) don't mean jack shit to me when it comes to a 7 game series.

I'm not saying the Cavs aren't good. They had to be to get to the finals. But a group that is so happy to be there for the first time with one very good player just doesn't compare to an experienced team that's been there before with the top power forward in the league, one of the best point guards in the league, the TOP defender (Bowen gets hosed every year because of his rep), the best "6th man" and a supporting cast who is all about the win over the stat line.

It will be an interesting series. I'm saying Spurs in 6.

Chris Childs
06-03-2007, 02:35 AM
Again, not saying the spurs are the mavs but..........how can you base that off of (IYO) the spurs winning the series?

jaespur21
06-03-2007, 03:05 AM
Spurs werent even close to the level that they are now.....the team i saw in early january was pathetic......no shit. and after we beat the mavs opening night we had a letdown against the cavs in our building...oh yea lebron got some punk ass calls that night 2