PDA

View Full Version : From Philly any nerves re game - Spurs win

Rummpd
12-01-2004, 04:15 PM
Philly is an under-rated East team, but with a common NBA main problem = lack of size.

Why? AI except turnovers has some nice stats and has regained his inane drive and they have a couple of new one's Korver (plays like a friggin Ginobli = all over the place) and Iguloda or something like that and are seemingly well coached under O'Brien. I loved how he has completely dissed and in fact has dumped the supposedly hurt/personal problem aptly named Big Dog = took stones but you can tell like Pop he is in charge.

That being said, I expect the rested and very motivated 76ers to test the Spurs early, but like in the game I saw here and several other Spurs wins - Spurs will pour it on when it really counts tonight.

Final score Spurs come alive hitting their 3s and Duncan/Rose/Rasho/Horry etc. inside rule = 98 or more.

Sixers = 83

Streak lives.

MadDoc :smokin :smokin

orhe
12-01-2004, 04:44 PM
well, i hope they do. and i hope its a close game. its the first Spurs game id be able to watch live in 2 weeks

1Parker1
12-01-2004, 05:17 PM
I absolutely love Kyle Korver's game. If he could become a better defender, I can see him as a Manu type player--but with a deadlier (spell check?) 3 point shot. This kid has great potential. If they could get another solid player, sixers would be a much better team. Kyle and AI have a lot of potential as team-mates.

ALVAREZ6
12-01-2004, 05:37 PM
I absolutely love Kyle Korver's game. If he could become a better defender, I can see him as a Manu type player--but with a deadlier (spell check?) 3 point shot. This kid has great potential. If they could get another solid player, sixers would be a much better team. Kyle and AI have a lot of potential as team-mates.

You don't know Kyle Korver, trust me, korver is a good defender.

I see all the sixers games, and i don't know why, but people seem to say that he doesn't play defense.
Hes just not one of the most athletic guys, but ull see how he drains his 3's

violentkitten
12-01-2004, 05:42 PM
korver is a horrid defender he has the lateral movement of a tree slug

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-01-2004, 06:14 PM
Korver was the difference maker in the first game. But the Spurs are playing much better ball than on that road trip. The way they looked they were lucky to get out of that trip with two wins. I expect to see four good quarters from the silver and black this time around. Spurs 102
Sixers 86