PDA

View Full Version : Tayshun Prince send forfeit his entire year salary back to the team

Man of Steel
06-03-2007, 04:39 AM
Man was miserable.

Even my 85 year old mom--who is a Spurs fan--could tell how much Prince sucked--she was yelling for Flip to yank his ass out all night long.

himat
06-03-2007, 09:45 AM
Tayshaun plays more than LeBron or very close to it. The Pistons have a solid all around team their is no need to do that and once again he crashed when it mattered. Tay should not play for USA and he should get 30 minutes per game or less next season. Move it up in the PLAYOFFS.

freedom&justice
06-03-2007, 10:23 AM
Tay got hurt in game 3 - which, perhaps coincidentally, was when Lebron scored 32 points against us for their first win of the series. I don't want him to play for Team USA - he needs to work on his conditioning. He could get tips from Rip on that.

himat
06-03-2007, 10:50 AM
Tay got hurt in game 3 - which, perhaps coincidentally, was when Lebron scored 32 points against us for their first win of the series. I don't want him to play for Team USA - he needs to work on his conditioning. He could get tips from Rip on that.

Or he could not play 45 + minutes. Delfino and Amir are not bad backups.

freedom&justice
06-03-2007, 10:57 AM
Or he could not play 45 + minutes. Delfino and Amir are not bad backups.

they all could benefit from not playing 45+ minutes. Flip's playoff substitutions were crap.

himat
06-03-2007, 11:02 AM
they all could benefit from not playing 45+ minutes. Flip's playoff substitutions were crap.

He got out coached by Mike Brown, one of the youngest coaches in NBA History. He subbed in Nazr after panicking. I don't want to see him next year. Good job Flip, but I just want some changes.