PDA

View Full Version : Go Cavs!! - Good Luck Spurs - Hope For GREAT Series

GoNavy
06-03-2007, 09:16 AM
NO QUESTION THAT THE SPURS ARE CURRENTLY THE GREATEST TEAM IN THE NBA- IN FACT, SO GREAT THAT THE CAVS HAVE MODELED THEMSELVES AFTER THEIR FRANCHISE.

WITH THE CAVS BEING IN THE FINALS, CLEVELAND IS OVER THE TOP WITH EXCITEMENT :downspin: . IN THE LAST 15 YEARS, THE ONLY CHAMPION WE'VE HAD IN CLEVELAND IS THE CLEVELAND CLINIC HEART PROGRAM- #1 FOR 12 YEARS BY US NEWS & WORLD REPORT; UNFORTUNATELY, DOESN'T COUNT IN SPORTS -

GOOD LUCK SPURS- HERE'S HOPING FOR A WORLDCLASS SERIES.

:hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

Sec24Row7
06-03-2007, 09:18 AM
Welcome... Amazing win... can't believe you got detroit to self destruct like that...

SAGambler
06-03-2007, 09:23 AM
Welcome... Amazing win... can't believe you got detroit to self destruct like that...

That was unreal.

I have a friend who was born and raised in Cleveland. He says there is a "sports jinx" on the city and they will never win a Championship......

Let's hope that Jinx holds true once again.

HJNTX
06-03-2007, 09:26 AM
Nice post GoNavy! Welcome to San Antonio!! :toast :elephant

GoNavy
06-03-2007, 09:26 AM
I THINK THAT THE ONLY ONE IN CLEVELAND WHO BELIEVED IT WAS LEBRON. He is an amazing and classy player (given his age) to see in person. But then, so is Duncan.

HJNTX
06-03-2007, 09:29 AM
I THINK THAT THE ONLY ONE IN CLEVELAND WHO BELIEVED IT WAS LEBRON. He is an amazing player and classy player (especially for 22 y.o.) to see in person. But then, so is Duncan.

Behind my beloved SPURS, I am a fan of LeBron. He is amazing and I hope he keeps himself clean and continues to be the class act he has established himself to be. Anyone that is a fan of basketball can not possibly NOT like LeBron James. He's phenomenal...

GoNavy
06-03-2007, 09:35 AM
If any SPURS fans come to Cleveland for the playoffs, they will be impressed with the Q and our fans. It's always a receptive environment for basketball fans; unless, you're from DETROIT !!

HJNTX
06-03-2007, 09:40 AM
If any SPURS fans come to Cleveland for the playoffs, they will be impressed with the Q and our fans. It's always a receptive environment for basketball fans; unless, you're from DETROIT !!

Nice. :clap CAVS fans too will find that San Antonio is one of the most friendly cities in the country.

GoNavy
06-03-2007, 09:41 AM
That was unreal.

I have a friend who was born and raised in Cleveland. He says there is a "sports jinx" on the city and they will never win a Championship......

Let's hope that Jinx holds true once again.

Yeah, we were kindda thinkin' that last night's game would become known as
the "Broken Scoreboard" game. The CAVS jumped out to a 6 point lead, and then there was a 21 minute "fix the scoreboard"
delay between the 1st ands 2nd quarter that cooled the CAVS off.

About tht time, most of Cleveland had visions of John Elway and "The Drive"

ObiwanGinobili
06-03-2007, 10:12 AM
mike brown..... danny ferry....... Lebron.

darn it. gonna be a good series. But I still go with Spurs in 6 or 7.
1. our ability to learn and adjust from game to game.
2. more than 1 clutch guy for us.
3. experiance
4. desire.

SpursFanFirst
06-03-2007, 11:21 AM

Does that include the buzzer, scoreboard, and shotclock? :lol kidding...I had to.

But really, welcome to the board.

Spurs in 6 :flag:

BTW, as much as I'd like to dislike LeBron, because of all the hype they've been heaping on him since he's walked through the NBA doors, I just can't. He's really impressed me with his composure since the beginning...and, I must say, he's lived up to the hype.

GoNavy
06-03-2007, 12:33 PM
Does that include the buzzer, scoreboard, and shotclock? kidding...I had to.

But really, welcome to the board.

Spurs in 6

BTW, as much as I'd like to dislike LeBron, because of all the hype they've been heaping on him since he's walked through the NBA doors, I just can't. He's really impressed me with his composure since the beginning...and, I must say, he's lived up to the hype.

Computers, cars, and women ---- can't live with 'em, can't live without them :bang

FromWayDowntown
06-03-2007, 12:34 PM

If this sucker goes 5, I'll be there. . . .

judaspriestess
06-03-2007, 12:35 PM
Here is to the series!! GO SPURS GO!!!! :toast

manuchick
06-03-2007, 01:28 PM
I think the spurs will win in 5 games. Cavs dont have what it takes to win yet. It is going to be a fun to watch. :elephant :clap :flag: :flag: