PDA

View Full Version : Philippines GTG anyone? :)

caŽlo
06-03-2007, 12:12 PM
hey milky and the rest, been thinking about this since we won the west.

anyone up for a game 1 GTG?

we can watch at the National Sports Grill on Greenbelt 3.

Lets wear our spurstalk.com shirts :)

First 2000 bucks is on me :)

TheTruth
06-03-2007, 12:27 PM
Man, I'd give anything to be home and watch a game with you guys.

Duncanoypi
06-03-2007, 12:34 PM
wow!this is big!

how I wish I can rebook my flight back home to June instead of August...!

carlo,props to you for organizing this...
paging miss milky,jmard5,maldita and her sister,little charmie,benedict and other pinoy spurs fans here...lets get ready to rumble!

caŽlo
06-03-2007, 11:57 PM
hehe just wanna get the chance to watch with some real spurs fans.

kinda sucks watching alone at home :)

SequSpur
06-03-2007, 11:58 PM
I'm in, put me down for sum flied lice.

L.I.T
06-04-2007, 12:06 AM
I'm in, put me down for sum flied lice.

Big Buddha's gots some great flied lice. A little salty.

caŽlo
06-04-2007, 12:08 AM
sequ.. we aint exactly chinese man :) its sinangag for us. LOL.

krinkx
06-04-2007, 12:20 AM
adda ak met ditoy baguio gamin... heheheheh...

flipcritic
06-04-2007, 01:07 AM
Kababayan!

ang_mysteryo
06-04-2007, 01:09 AM
hello kabayans! i've just registered today... it's nice knowing hometowns here in spurstalk. wish i could join all of you so that there will be someone cheering for the cavs and talk sensible things regarding this series.... our teams have common roots.... defensive philosophies by GP.... i hope it will be a very exciting series although your team have a slight advantage given it's experience... i have always liked the spurs since the days of david robinson but my fav player happens to be lebron so now i'm in the cavs bandwagon (lol).... actually i like the NBA as a whole.... so good luck to your team guys....

btw, i'm an FBI..... based here in vancouver....

FBI (full-blooded ilonggo)....

whottt
06-04-2007, 01:14 AM
hello kabayans! i've just registered today... it's nice knowing hometowns here in spurstalk. wish i could join all of you so that there will be someone cheering for the cavs and talk sensible things regarding this series.... our teams have common roots.... defensive philosophies by GP.... i hope it will be a very exciting series although your team have a slight advantage given it's experience... i have always liked the spurs since the days of david robinson but my fav player happens to be lebron so now i'm in the cavs bandwagon (lol).... actually i like the NBA as a whole.... so good luck to your team guys....

btw, i'm an FBI..... based here in vancouver....

FBI (full-blooded ilonggo)....

There's more phillipinos here than any other international group.

ang_mysteryo
06-04-2007, 01:20 AM

yeah i know.... i can see that during the pacman shows.....

i'm just sad about his decision to enter politics :depressed (sorry, it's off topic)...

flipcritic
06-04-2007, 03:37 AM
Screw National Sports Grill, somebody setup a big-ass TV at GERRY'S!!! :D

For all the non-Pinoys (Filipinos) viewing this, if you ever get to Manila and want to sample great food, Gerry's is a must.

TDMVPDPOY
06-04-2007, 03:55 AM
HAND in your green passes when you leave fellas....:D:D:D

L.I.T
06-04-2007, 04:27 AM
Screw National Sports Grill, somebody setup a big-ass TV at GERRY'S!!! :D

For all the non-Pinoys (Filipinos) viewing this, if you ever get to Manila and want to sample great food, Gerry's is a must.

I've a little partial to the sisig at Dencio's myself. The one in Rockwell is damn good.

caŽlo
06-04-2007, 04:44 AM
well.. gerrys, NSG, or dencios.. it doesnt matter :) first 2000 bucks is still on me :)

anyone up to it? so we can plan in already :)

flipcritic
06-04-2007, 05:03 AM
Like TheTruth, I'd love to go home and watch. It's too bad that I'm in Malaysia and can't get back. I'm with you brothers in spirit.

Eat the sisig heartily for me!! :D

jmard5
06-04-2007, 08:20 AM
Oh no. Can't go. I'll be heading "out-of-town"... to Tagaytay actually. I could go some other time, though. I work on graveyard shifts and can go straight to GTG after work. I work at Makati, btw.

jmard5
06-04-2007, 08:31 AM

"Filipinos" is actually the correct term. =)

Doesn't matter if it is Dencio's or Gerry's. They are both good places to eat and drink.

carina_gino20
06-04-2007, 08:34 AM
paging milky,haha. too bad, i can't go. I'm back home in Davao till the rest of my school break. 'twould be great for you guys though. :toast

L.I.T
06-04-2007, 08:40 AM
I'm gonna have to bow out as well. I'm leaving on Friday for a vacation. Damn vacation, taking me away from my Spurs and fellow Pinoy fans! Anyway, hope you guys have fun cheering the Spurs on!!! Drink a couple of San Migs for me.

By the way, another option for any southies, I think there's a cool bar in a hotel in Alabang, up on the top level, that has awesome flat-screen tvs that show sports. Also, I watched the Spurs vs. Phoenix Game 6 at the Chilis in Greenhills in the smoking area, there was a pretty good tv behind the bar there.

If you post where the GTG is, I can let some of my friends who are Spurs fans know as well. Have fun!

Duncanoypi
06-04-2007, 08:54 AM
anyone here in spurstalk who can pick me up in San Antonio's airport in the finals?

I'm planning to go in SA if the schedule will not conflict my work sched...flying from NJ to SA...

flipcritic
06-04-2007, 09:00 AM
anyone here in spurstalk who can pick me up in San Antonio's airport in the finals?

I'm planning to go in SA if the schedule will not conflict my work sched...flying from NJ to SA...

You'd probably have to post that on the Official GTG Forum in SA.

TheTruth
06-04-2007, 09:20 AM

Yeah, I'd be more than happy to pick you up.

KFRebel
06-04-2007, 09:22 AM
Are Cavs fans welcome? Hehe probably not. Greenbelt is near though.

L.I.T
06-04-2007, 09:24 AM
By the way, Carlo, very generous offer! Props!

SequSpur
06-04-2007, 10:08 AM
Who is bringing the fortune cookies?

caŽlo
06-04-2007, 10:08 AM
jmard, lit, and the rest.. if we cant meet for game 1.. we can always meet on the other games :)

wheres milky? hehe

Duncanoypi
06-04-2007, 12:08 PM
Yeah, I'd be more than happy to pick you up.

wow!thats great the Truth....!

I'll post here or pm you if ever i'll purue with that plan. By the way, how much is the ticket in the finals..(i'll better look at it in ticket master...)

SPURSCHAMPS
06-04-2007, 03:59 PM
jmard, lit, and the rest.. if we cant meet for game 1.. we can always meet on the other games :)

wheres milky? hehe

Wow! Want to be part of the fun too but I can't as I'm here in the USA as well.Went back home last April though.BTW, I am from Baguio City but lived in the US for 6 years now.Anyway, have fun....Mabuhay kayong lahat diyan. GO SPURS GO!!!!!!!!

milkyway21
06-04-2007, 08:39 PM

wheres milky? heheI'm here. I'm here. :madrun :madrun :madrun

what's going on? I was just out for 2 full days,(my brother arrived from overseas), and we had a family reunion then what......a GTG? wow :wow
let me check with you guys in a couple of hrs...I have to reorganize my sked first okay? :D

Man In Black
06-04-2007, 08:45 PM
Kababayans I want to go...but alas...I'll be flying in from California to San Antonio to see Game 1 LIVE :)

Drink a San Mig Dark for me. :toast

Spurs #1 TALAGA.

Oh and Sequ...It ain't fortune cookies. Try other things like Ube Ice Cream, or the standard Lumpia or the langka. All tasty, all very filipino. :clap

milkyway21
06-04-2007, 09:00 PM
paging milky,haha. too bad, i can't go. I'm back home in Davao till the rest of my school break. 'twould be great for you guys though. :toast
Hi Carina! :D

milkyway21
06-04-2007, 10:14 PM
Gerry's @ Glorietta's just moved to Libis.

Hey we'll be watching a game guys we're are not there to eat. Plus it will be Friday morning in Manila. National Sports Grill's fine with me.

BTW, I already called National Sports Grill(talked to Janet), they open at 10am(but will allow Spurfans to watch @ 9am), but food will be served at around 11am. So if it's okay with us we can watch the game they have a lot of TVs outside and inside the venue then but they can only serve light snacks and drinks until then.

I've already reserved 1 table for the Spursfans. I can cancel anytime the day before if nobody can't come.
Or if we move to another venue.

BTW, here's their website :

http://www.nationalsportsgrill.com/1~index.html

jbspurs
06-04-2007, 10:27 PM
Inuman na! GO SPURS GO!

jmard5
06-04-2007, 10:37 PM
Gerry's @ Glorietta's just moved to Libis.

Hey we'll be watching a game guys we're are not there to eat. Plus it will be Friday morning in Manila. National Sports Grill's fine with me.

BTW, I already called National Sports Grill(talked to Janet), they open at 10am but food will be served at around 11am. So if it's okay with us we can watch the game they have a lot of TVs outside and inside the venue then but they can only serve light snacks and drinks until then.

I've already reserved 1 table for the Spursfans. I can cancel anytime the day before if nobody can't come.
Or if we move to another venue.

BTW, here's their website :

http://www.nationalsportsgrill.com/1~index.html

Lots of new venues in Makati.

Gerry's at Insular Building, corner Paseo de Roxas, Ayala Avenue, Makati.
Dencio's near Valero, Paseo Center, Makati.

I will have to check it though if they show the games live. Greenbelt is also fine with me. Walking distance from my office.

Axl Van Dam
06-04-2007, 10:38 PM
:toast Kumusta mga kabarangay at katoto!!!!!! By the way how did you guys get the Philippine Flag on your profiles? Can you instruct me how? Thanks. :toast GO SPURS GO!!!!!!

milkyway21
06-04-2007, 11:34 PM
Lots of new venues in Makati.

Gerry's at Insular Building, corner Paseo de Roxas, Ayala Avenue, Makati.
Dencio's near Valero, Paseo Center, Makati.

I will have to check it though if they show the games live. Greenbelt is also fine with me. Walking distance from my office.okay. just tell us where...and let's see if we can reserve a table. A lot of TV personalities are going to watch by a bunch also so, it's a must. I'll see if I can go. I'm kind of 60-40 right now due to my sked.

pawe
06-04-2007, 11:42 PM
Who is bringing the fortune cookies?

We also don't have fortune cookies. Thats 2 down, try again.
:)

caŽlo
06-05-2007, 12:45 AM
hehehe im fine any day guys!! just tell me when :) ill also try bringing a couple of extra spurs fans also.

milky thanks for helping me organize this. hehe this would be a blast! lets set it n a day where we (or must of us) can all go :)

axl van dam.. to get the phil flag under your name.. just send a pm to kori or timvp :)

arial
06-05-2007, 01:00 AM
I just got back to SA from Manila or else I'd go :)

milkyway21
06-05-2007, 03:07 AM
hehehe im fine any day guys!! just tell me when :) ill also try bringing a couple of extra spurs fans also.

milky thanks for helping me organize this. hehe this would be a blast! lets set it n a day where we (or must of us) can all go :)

what are you talking about "just tell me when"? :lol

anyway, I checked with Gerry's. Jmard5, they do not show NBA games live. Sorry:cry.

so i decided to confirm our 1 table reservation with the manager at National Sports Grill. They will open at 10am but they can accommodate us starting @ 9am. Only drinks and light snacks. Meals around 11am. I might be there whether you will or won't go. Just ask Mona, the manager of Spurs fans table location.

P.S.Glorietta will open at 10am and still close.
So use the escalator near New World up to 3rd fl. if you arrive at 9am. It's already open by then.

milkyway21
06-05-2007, 03:16 AM
Are Cavs fans welcome? Hehe probably not. Greenbelt is near though.i don't have a problem sharing a table with Cavs fans. I like Lebron too.

Why not?

Duncanoypi
06-05-2007, 08:57 AM
wow!props to carlo and milky for pushing it through...way to go guys!

I'll contact other spurs fans i know here in ST like little charmie and the sisters.

pictures nyo ha....post nyo dito...

i hope my plan to go to SA will fit in my work sked..or else...i have to settle in front of TV with some of Lebrons fans.lol

Man in Black...what game will you be watching live?

abelle23
06-05-2007, 09:56 AM
my sister and i might go...i get off at work at 8am and my sister will be coming from cavite so we might be late.....

klx23
06-05-2007, 10:01 AM
Hello! Just registered, thought I'd join the fun. Cavs fan here. I'm up for a good discussion, especially with my fellow Filipinos.

Not in the PI right now, but I wish I was. I will be at the end of the month!

Have fun watching the games over there and GO CAVS

ang_mysteryo
06-05-2007, 10:09 AM
i don't have a problem sharing a table with Cavs fans. I like Lebron too.

Why not?

now that's a classy one.... wish i could be there with you guys....

good luck to both teams....

hoops runs in the filipino blood day in, day out.... :fro

Man In Black
06-05-2007, 10:09 AM
wow!props to carlo and milky for pushing it through...way to go guys!

I'll contact other spurs fans i know here in ST like little charmie and the sisters.

pictures nyo ha....post nyo dito...

i hope my plan to go to SA will fit in my work sked..or else...i have to settle in front of TV with some of Lebrons fans.lol

Man in Black...what game will you be watching live?

Game 1 :fro

Cavite...My mom is from Kawit :)

caŽlo
06-05-2007, 11:18 AM
my sister and i might go...i get off at work at 8am and my sister will be coming from cavite so we might be late.....

hey maldita! hope u and ur sis can come :) its ok if ur gna be a lil late :)

so who can make it? :)

National Sports Grill, Greenbelt 3. 9am this coming friday. June 8, 07. :king

im free on that day 100% :toast kampay!

doesnt matter if ur a cavs fan.. whats impt is that were pinoys and were representing spurstalk.com :) would be a blast hanging out with everyone!

if we wont get enough people to go.. we can resched for game 2 so we have a lot more time to prepare :)

sent pm's :)

milkyway21
06-06-2007, 06:20 AM
my sister and i might go...i get off at work at 8am and my sister will be coming from cavite so we might be late.....hey abelle what time kayo darating? Sure na kayo ha? I really appreciate it if the two of you can join us para mas marami tayo.

see you there :hungry:

abelle23
06-06-2007, 01:07 PM
try namin to be there on time...sana the most 9:30...yoko ma miss ung game!!!!

SequSpur
06-06-2007, 01:35 PM
ok.. I just confirmed the wonton soup.

caŽlo
06-06-2007, 02:16 PM
whats with sequ and chinese food? first the fortune cookies and then this. kaya hindi ka lumake eh! hehe..

hey guys we're on this friday! KAMPAY!

heres the list of those who'll go.

1. caŽlo
2. milky
3. L.I.T.
4. abelle and sis
5. ? Who else wants to come? Just add your name on the list :)

See u guys! National Sports Grill Greenbelt 3 this friday.

9:00am :)

:) ill also try to bring a couple of spurs fans!

Doesnt matter whether youre a spurs fan or a cavs fan.. Whats important is that were all from spurstalk and were representing this wonderful forum. This is surely gonna be a blast!

As promised, first 2000 bucks is on me. ;)

TheTruth
06-06-2007, 07:13 PM
Kababayans I want to go...but alas...I'll be flying in from California to San Antonio to see Game 1 LIVE :)

Drink a San Mig Dark for me. :toast

Spurs #1 TALAGA.

Oh and Sequ...It ain't fortune cookies. Try other things like Ube Ice Cream, or the standard Lumpia or the langka. All tasty, all very filipino. :clap
He needs some shopow...

milkyway21
06-06-2007, 08:28 PM
ok.. I just confirmed the wonton soup.Sequ, you are confusing the Pinoys and the Chinese.

example: Nicole of Pussycat Dolls likes pancit malabon
http://mud.mm-da.yimg.com/image/1676019021
while;
Zhang Zi YI eats wonton soup
http://mud.mm-a5.yimg.com/image/3203753990

:hungry:

jbspurs
06-06-2007, 09:19 PM
Game 1 :fro

Cavite...My mom is from Kawit :)

CAVITE???? I grew up in Noveleta!

FilSpursFan
06-06-2007, 09:32 PM
whats with sequ and chinese food? first the fortune cookies and then this. kaya hindi ka lumake eh! hehe..

hey guys we're on this friday! KAMPAY!

heres the list of those who'll go.

1. caŽlo
2. milky
3. L.I.T.
4. abelle and sis
5. ? Who else wants to come? Just add your name on the list :)

See u guys! National Sports Grill Greenbelt 3 this friday.

9:00am :)

:) ill also try to bring a couple of spurs fans!

Doesnt matter whether youre a spurs fan or a cavs fan.. Whats important is that were all from spurstalk and were representing this wonderful forum. This is surely gonna be a blast!

As promised, first 2000 bucks is on me. ;)

Wish i could come and join you guys, but i'll be watching the game from the hospital with a few Spurs fans.
:depressed :depressed
Reserve nyo lang ako ng tatlong kahong SAN MIG LITE!

KAMPAII!!! GO SPURS GO
:toast

milkyway21
06-06-2007, 09:58 PM
Update: for those who confirmed & who would like to come and join us.
NSG will open up to accommodate us @ 8:30am. 30 minutes early so we can watch the Pre-game show/Finals opening ceremony. FYI.

Duncanoypi
06-07-2007, 12:29 PM
wow!im excited for you guys......!!1

how i wish i could come...NJ is far from NSG...lol

Anyway, pictures ha...post nyo dito...

Let the spurs spirit burning! Go Spurs!

Go Pinoys!

FilSpursFan
06-07-2007, 06:16 PM
Yeah! post nyo pictures here guys!!!!!
:madrun :hungry:

caŽlo
06-08-2007, 05:12 AM
hey guys! the GT was a success! though there were just five of us. hehe that was the maximum number available. hehe

it was pretty neat hearing all those bandwagon cavs fan cheering for their team and then there were just 5 of us (3 were girls) rooting for the spurs! hehe nothing surprising about that though. hehe hey, at least im not cheering for the spurs ALONE. hehe

good to finally meet the filipino spurstalkers in person! :) celebrating it with a spurs win made it even better!

here are the pics!

sorry its not that good.. just used my cellphone :) actually its supposed to be ok.. i dunno whats up with the hands of the waiters there. they cant seem to get it right. hehe

abelle post the pic that the waiter took using ur cell also :)

milkyway, caŽlo, abelle, and maldita

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/hokutoracing/pic1.jpg

milkyway, L.I.T., caŽlo, abelle, and maldita

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/hokutoracing/pic2.jpg

Duncanoypi
06-08-2007, 05:32 AM
wow!

props to you c@rlo for organizing this great gtg!

and milky, LIT, abelle and maldita for participating! and it was a great win for you guys to watch!...wohooooooo!

anyway,nice pictures!

Supreme_Being
06-08-2007, 06:48 AM
Another Filipino Spurs fan here. Hi guys! :-)

caŽlo
06-08-2007, 09:57 AM
hey duncannoypi! thanks bro. it was a blast! nothing beats watching the game live with true blue spurs fans :)

hey supreme being! welcome bro! where u from? join us n our next gtg :)

Duncanoypi
06-08-2007, 11:03 AM
maybe you guys wear a spurs t-shirt(or jersey) for the next gtg...and bring digicam for more pictures...hehe
is LIT wearing a spurs shirt?

pareng carlo, organize tayo ng gtg paguwi ko sa august...I'm excited to talk and see fellow spurs fans there in Pinas...

Go Pinoy! Go Spurs!

abelle23
06-08-2007, 12:47 PM
maybe you could bring us spurs shirts and jersey... :lol

my pics arent any better.... :depressed

it was fun especially since the spurs won :clap

we also elected oficers during the gtg ...milky as president and carlo as treasurer/financier... :lol

tnx again guys :toast

caŽlo
06-08-2007, 12:55 PM
hahahahahahaha! and what about you guys?? hehe muse? :)

milky is the undisputed president/representative of spurstalk.com philippines. hehehe

no one else. hehe

hey. we didnt even hit the 2k mark. u guys didnt eat! hehe dami ko nakain sobra. hehe we still have some budget left for the next GTG. hehe when will u guys be free again? :)

caŽlo
06-08-2007, 12:57 PM
maybe you guys wear a spurs t-shirt(or jersey) for the next gtg...and bring digicam for more pictures...hehe
is LIT wearing a spurs shirt?

pareng carlo, organize tayo ng gtg paguwi ko sa august...I'm excited to talk and see fellow spurs fans there in Pinas...

Go Pinoy! Go Spurs!

dunno lang dude.. didnt notice if LIT was wearin one.

sure dude lets setup a GTG when u get here. no problem dun. :toast

Duncanoypi
06-08-2007, 03:29 PM

milky is the undisputed president/representative of spurstalk.com philippines. hehehe

no one else. hehe

hey. we didnt even hit the 2k mark. u guys didnt eat! hehe dami ko nakain sobra. hehe we still have some budget left for the next GTG. hehe when will u guys be free again? :)

yup, that was the first one I noticed..the food...ang daming natira... :madrun hehe...

we must have our own tshirt of spurstalk philippines...to be organized by our president milky...hehehe

game 2....!

FilSpursFan
06-08-2007, 06:45 PM
hey guys! the GT was a success! though there were just five of us. hehe that was the maximum number available. hehe

it was pretty neat hearing all those bandwagon cavs fan cheering for their team and then there were just 5 of us (3 were girls) rooting for the spurs! hehe nothing surprising about that though. hehe hey, at least im not cheering for the spurs ALONE. hehe

good to finally meet the filipino spurstalkers in person! :) celebrating it with a spurs win made it even better!

here are the pics!

sorry its not that good.. just used my cellphone :) actually its supposed to be ok.. i dunno whats up with the hands of the waiters there. they cant seem to get it right. hehe

abelle post the pic that the waiter took using ur cell also :)

milkyway, caŽlo, abelle, and maldita

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/hokutoracing/pic1.jpg

milkyway, L.I.T., caŽlo, abelle, and maldita

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/hokutoracing/pic2.jpg

Milky, abelle and maldita, ang gaganda nyo pala hehehe! That makes Spurs' win double cheers :toast :toast :toast

Supreme_Being
06-08-2007, 09:05 PM
hey duncannoypi! thanks bro. it was a blast! nothing beats watching the game live with true blue spurs fans :)

hey supreme being! welcome bro! where u from? join us n our next gtg :)

I'm in Manila area, near UST.

Nothing beats watching the spurs squash LBJ.

milkyway21
06-09-2007, 12:01 AM

no one else. hehe

we also elected oficers during the gtg ...milky as president and carlo as treasurer/financier

I am? Why I became pres & I'm the last to know about it? :oops

This is a dictatorship :lol

BTW, thanks again guys for coming. I didn't want to be the killjoy I can't miss the GTG even if I'm busy.
I was just a little bit disappointed i missed the opening ceremony but i waited last night for the replay so I'm okay now.

Nice meeting you all, Pinoy Spurs fan incl LIT who's already in Spain right now.

Elson's dunk in the 2nd Q was awesome :clap

3 MORE WINS TO GO! :toast

Supreme_Being
06-09-2007, 12:30 AM
Guys. I'd like to join sana on if there'd be a game two GTG. Keep me posted. :D

jmard5
06-09-2007, 02:55 AM
Nice GTG. I will try to drop by some other time. Go Spurs!

milkyway21
06-09-2007, 07:00 AM
Guys. I'd like to join sana on if there'd be a game two GTG. Keep me posted.
check ka lang dito. Let's see.

Nice GTG. I will try to drop by some other time. Go Spurs!the next time you guys pick the place.

BTW, there are few places that L.I.T. mentioned in prevoius posts that i didn't see. we shld check them out if we have another GTG again.

Next time i will invite some of my friends(all Spurs fans too but not Spurstalk members yet), to come with me.

By the way, another option for any southies, I think there's a cool bar in a hotel in Alabang, up on the top level, that has awesome flat-screen tvs that show sports. Also, I watched the Spurs vs. Phoenix Game 6 at the Chilis in Greenhills in the smoking area, there was a pretty good tv behind the bar there.

caŽlo
06-09-2007, 09:14 AM
haha milky tell me about it. i became the instant treasure/financier nga eh. hehe

hey guys if u wanna set up a GTG for game 2 fine with me. we can have it again in NSG. its right smack in the middle of everyone. MONDAY IS A HOLIDAY so no color coding for me and no work for everybody! yahoo! (or not?) :)

greenhills is ok but i think it would be a drag for abelle and maldita if theyre gonna be coming all the way from cavite again.

jmard and supreme.. when r u guys free? game 2 or game 3? im free anyday hehe

what about pres milky and abelle and maldita? :)

charmie21
06-09-2007, 09:33 PM
it seems very fun to go with you guys.. but i doubt if my family would permit me.. :(

milkyway21
06-09-2007, 10:59 PM
haha milky tell me about it. i became the instant treasure/financier nga eh. hehe

hey guys if u wanna set up a GTG for game 2 fine with me. we can have it again in NSG. its right smack in the middle of everyone. MONDAY IS A HOLIDAY so no color coding for me and no work for everybody! yahoo! (or not?) :)

greenhills is ok but i think it would be a drag for abelle and maldita if theyre gonna be coming all the way from cavite again.

jmard and supreme.. when r u guys free? game 2 or game 3? im free anyday hehe

what about pres milky and abelle and maldita? :) yap it's a holiday!

if 5 or more people can come that would be cool. but if there's only a few, 3 of us I'd rather watch at home:D and rest (office day the next day,you know:D). I was so damn tired last last Friday I went to a meeting after we left NSG and got caught in the Ayala traffic, came home late, I can barely open my eyes watching the replay @ 9. :lol

P.S. next time we split the "chit' okay? :D

abelle23
06-09-2007, 11:27 PM
i rent a condo in pasig & i only go to cavite on weekends...so anywhere's fine...my sister will start work this week so she wont be able to come much less watch the games live hehe....kawawa naman :depressed

milkyway21
06-10-2007, 12:11 AM
i rent a condo in pasig & i only go to cavite on weekends...so anywhere's fine...my sister will start work this week so she wont be able to come much less watch the games live hehe....kawawa naman :depressed
that's cool. kawawa naman si maldita :)

just let me know if you guys wants to see it live sa NSG. just PM/Txt me and I will be there. :hungry:

caŽlo
06-10-2007, 03:25 AM
i think we can watch again n game 3 :) NSG would be great :)

or...

we can watch at abelles pad! hehe u have a condo pala hehe i can bring pizza hehe if thats ok with ya :)

hey charmie!! there u r. been looking for ya. youre the first filipina spurs fan i talked to here. hope u can join us on our next gtg. where u from anyway?