PDA

View Full Version : keep in mind

LeBrizzle
06-03-2007, 12:59 PM
NOBODY picked the CAVS to be Pistons. I mean NOBODY. What I want is people to keep picking against us ( entire nat'l media ), keep saying we're a one man team ( Gibson = 2 big games in the ECF ), we don't deserve to be here ( #1 offensive rebounding team in the league, top 5 defensive team ) and lastly that NO WAY can LeBron domninate a good defensive team by himself ( 48 /7 /9 in game 5 ECF vs DET. )

You're right we've got no shot. :nope

Good luck in the finals and don't forget to order your game 7 tix.

LeBrizzle

twincam
06-03-2007, 01:01 PM
Here come the trolls

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
06-03-2007, 01:03 PM
Well you will learn soon enough what a good defensive team looks like

LeBrizzle
06-03-2007, 01:09 PM
Here come the trolls

I thought a troll was someone who came in insulted someone else's team or made personal attacks? Am I missing something? No room for honest discussion in here?

td4mvp3
06-03-2007, 01:11 PM
NOBODY picked the CAVS to be Pistons. I mean NOBODY. What I want is people to keep picking against us ( entire nat'l media ), keep saying we're a one man team ( Gibson = 2 big games in the ECF ), we don't deserve to be here ( #1 offensive rebounding team in the league, top 5 defensive team ) and lastly that NO WAY can LeBron domninate a good defensive team by himself ( 48 /7 /9 in game 5 ECF vs DET. )

LeBrizzle
actually, i thought utah was the top off. rebounding and rebounding team in the league.

Corn on the Colb
06-03-2007, 01:13 PM
NOBODY picked the CAVS to be Pistons.

There's a reason nobody picked the Cavs.

And there will be a reason nobody picks them against the Spurs, either.

As a Jazz fan, trust me. REALLY lay into the boards during the one game that's even decently close. Make sure you rub in the fact that your Cavs gave the Spurs a run for their money in one of the 4 games that will be played.

Other than that, I wouldn't say much, because these guys completely eat up the dumb fans from the opponent. They like the smart ones, but they'll eat you up.

Corn on the Colb
06-03-2007, 01:15 PM
actually, i thought utah was the top off. rebounding and rebounding team in the league.

Ding Ding Ding!

I think Cleveland is the best defensive, however.

But I've been wrong before.

And guess who gets lots of minutes trying to guard Tony Parker?

Hughes (torn up foot), Gibson (rookie beeyatch), and Eric Snow (good defender because of strength, not speed).....Scary.

Tony will average 20+ this series.

picnroll
06-03-2007, 01:16 PM
Ding Ding Ding!

Hughes (torn up foot), Gibson (rookie beeyatch), and Eric Snow (good defender because of strength, not speed).....Scary.

Parker has got a decent shot at Finals MVP. Nice wedding present.

SPURS REP
06-03-2007, 01:18 PM
You are absolutely correct. Nobody picked the Cavs to.. be...the Pistons!

td4mvp3
06-03-2007, 01:33 PM
Ding Ding Ding!

no, if i remember right, utah had the best offensive and defensive rebounding numbers.

Avitus1
06-03-2007, 01:35 PM
Nobody thought the Pistons would fall apart either but it happened.

Gibson did have two big games, but prior to these 2 games when was his last big game with the Cavs? Sure he got good looks against Detroit, but he wont get them against San Antonio. Phoenix was the best 3 point shooting team in the NBA and how many 3 pointers were they able to shoot during the Spurs/Suns series?

I thought Utah was the top Rebounding team, they did to until they lost it in 5.

And Lastly LeBron might of been able to handle a good defensive team by himself, though lets face facts that was not the Detroit of old. The Spurs aren't going to be falling apart and the defense will be unlike anything he's played against in the playoffs thus far. Detroit's defense might of been a mouse trap and LeBron might have gotten the cheese, but San Antonio's defense will be like a vice.

Game 7 tixs? You'll be lucky if the Cavs hang on for 6.

td4mvp3
06-03-2007, 01:38 PM
no, if i remember right, utah had the best offensive and defensive rebounding numbers.
ok, i was wrong but this does give me hope. utah, in the reg season, got 12.6 rebounds on avg and cleveland got 12.7, on offense. spurs were still able to rise to the occassion.

Avitus1
06-03-2007, 01:41 PM
A .1 difference isn't that big of a margin anyways.

SAGambler
06-03-2007, 01:42 PM
You are absolutely correct. Nobody picked the Cavs to.. be...the Pistons!
:lmao :lmao :lmao

SAGambler
06-03-2007, 01:47 PM
Look. You have lots of time between now and tipoff.

Might I suggest you get a copy of games 1 2 4 and 5 vs the Jazz.

After you watch them, rent the series featuring Nene, Camby, Mello, and AI.

I think then you may understand why no one (in their right mind anyway) thinks a one pony show will beat the Spurs in a 7 game series.

Dirk Nowitzki
06-03-2007, 01:47 PM

LeBrizzle
I dont care if it takes the full 7 to beat them, just beat the fucking spurs. Last thing I can bear is a bunch of these fans going nuts all summer and watching them win their 4th title. FUCK THAT! King James is not letting his team down.

IceColdBrewski
06-03-2007, 01:48 PM
I don't know what Cavs fans are doing here. Stephen A. was right. You guys should be celebrating and living it up. Because starting Thursday, it's gonna be a Texas sized beatdown.

exstatic
06-03-2007, 01:55 PM
You get Cleveland off of the offensive glass by running out on them like Spurs did to Utah. You can't both crash the offensive glass and get back in transition. Mike Brown will have to make a painful choice, one of many in this series: get cheap buckets on the glass or give them up the other way.

Spurs In Transition, brought to you by the extraordinary defensive rebounding of Tim Duncan, and the speed and quickness of Tony Parker.

exstatic
06-03-2007, 01:56 PM
I dont care if it takes the full 7 to beat them, just beat the fucking spurs. Last thing I can bear is a bunch of these fans going nuts all summer and watching them win their 4th title. FUCK THAT! King James is not letting his team down.
I'm lovin' this shit. It's like fine wine from Europe.
:elephant :elephant :elephant

td4mvp3
06-03-2007, 01:58 PM
You get Cleveland off of the offensive glass by running out on them like Spurs did to Utah. You can't both crash the offensive glass and get back in transition. Mike Brown will have to make a painful choice, one of many in this series: get cheap buckets on the glass or give them up the other way.

Spurs In Transition, brought to you by the extraordinary defensive rebounding of Tim Duncan, and the speed and quickness of Tony Parker.
could you explain that a bit more, i'm not understanding.

NASpurs
06-03-2007, 02:01 PM
I dont care if it takes the full 7 to beat them, just beat the fucking spurs. Last thing I can bear is a bunch of these fans going nuts all summer and watching them win their 4th title. FUCK THAT! King James is not letting his team down.You're like our good luck charm everytime you change team affiliation. Keep up the good work. :elephant

exstatic
06-03-2007, 02:02 PM
could you explain that a bit more, i'm not understanding.
If Cleveland commits to crashing their offensive boards, and they don't get the rebound, a likely scenario with Tim on our defensive glass, they give up an almost automatic 3-2 or 3-1 break the other way. The Spurs will convert probably 85% of those opportunities. Easy pickings.

td4mvp3
06-03-2007, 02:04 PM
If Cleveland commits to crashing their offensive boards, and they don't get the rebound, a likely scenario with Tim on our defensive glass, they give up an almost automatic 3-2 or 3-1 break the other way. The Spurs will convert probably 85% of those opportunities. Easy pickings.
but that commitment seems in their favor since they're the top off. rebounding team in the league. wouldn't that just hinder the spurs?

Clutch20
06-03-2007, 02:06 PM
NOBODY picked the CAVS to be Pistons.........

Yeah, but those weren't the Pistons...........

GrandeDavid
06-03-2007, 02:09 PM

LeBrizzle

I can't believe this warranted a separate thread. Cavs fans, are you serious? Get over yourselves and your complex! :lol

Louie Vega
06-03-2007, 02:10 PM
I can't believe this warranted a separate thread. Cavs fans, are you serious? Get over yourselves and your complex! :lol

+1

exstatic
06-03-2007, 02:10 PM
but that commitment seems in their favor since they're the top off. rebounding team in the league. wouldn't that just hinder the spurs?
With a premium defensive rebounder like Tim, that becomes a BIG risk for Cleveland. Remember, Utah was a premium offensive rebounding team, too. A slew of Spurs fast break buckets convinced Sloan to scrap that and get back in transition, marginalizing their offense as a whole.

That's why Pop almost never sends any guards or wings to the offensive glass. It's too high a risk of an EASY basket the other way when, if we get back in transition D, we can make them face our half court defense.

mikeanthony21
06-03-2007, 02:58 PM

LeBrizzle

Dear LeFizzle... the Spurs don't need luck. They are just damn good at what they do.. WHICH IS WINNING. To paraphrase Nike's marketing department... "YOU WILL BE WITNESSES."