PDA

View Full Version : Bitter Jazz and Suns fans unite with Cavs--(funny as hell)

Man of Steel
06-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Interesting to see how bitter Jazz and Suns fans meet up on Cavs boards also calling for bitter Denver fans to join them in bashing the Spurs and joining the Cavs band wagon.

Funny as hell:

http://cavaliers.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/78710881/m/9661087822

judaspriestess
06-03-2007, 01:55 PM
:madrun :madrun :madrun ....................

SAGambler
06-03-2007, 02:09 PM
Hee, hee, hee.....

Now that's funny......All the losers ganging up on the Spurs.

Don't they better things to do? Like fishing? Must suck to have absolutely no life.

GrandeDavid
06-03-2007, 02:11 PM
How gay. I only post at Spurs fan forums, so I wouldn't know or care what they say.

SpursWoman
06-03-2007, 02:12 PM
I only post at Spurs fan forums, so I wouldn't know or care what they say.

:tu

Johnny RIngo
06-03-2007, 02:13 PM
Why do fans of shitty teams think they're entitled to a championship when they can't even push a series with the Spurs to 7 games?

Spurminator
06-03-2007, 02:14 PM
Fans rooting against the team that beat them? Golly, that never happens on Spurs boards.

td4mvp21
06-03-2007, 02:19 PM
I don't understand how them uniting is going to change the outcome :wtf?

Clutch20
06-03-2007, 02:26 PM
hmmm.......they remind me of those little dung beetles, getting all excited about rolling up all the crap they've dropped this year into little balls of yum-yum :lol

mikeanthony21
06-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Interesting to see how bitter Jazz and Suns fans meet up on Cavs boards also calling for bitter Denver fans to join them in bashing the Spurs and joining the Cavs band wagon.

Funny as hell:

http://cavaliers.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/78710881/m/9661087822

Let those losers bandwagon all they want. They have a LONG summer of discontent to deal with.

dbestpro
06-03-2007, 03:10 PM
Misery loves company.
:bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang

word
06-03-2007, 03:21 PM
Maybe they can get together and count all their championships. Shouldn't take long.

jag
06-03-2007, 03:21 PM
wow....apparently, from what i read on that thread, the spurs are dropping the first two at home and then going back to cleveland

:lmao

AOMrep
06-03-2007, 03:24 PM
I swear the Cavs will NOT win this series. You know how they say 'never say never'? Well I'm saying NEVER!! The Cavs will never beat the Spurs to win an NBA Championship. At least not this decade. You can take that to the bank. Put it this way....Manu will NOT allow us to lose, Duncan will NOT allow us to lose. Parker might have a thing or two to say about it. Oh and we have a nice little clutch player...his name ROBERT HORRY aka BIG SHOT BOB...ever heard of him? Haven't even said anything about Finley or Barry. Oh my god there's another player who you might have heard of BRUCE BOWEN!! He's only the top perimeter defender in the league. James will have to earn every single shot he takes during this series. SAY IT LOUD! Bookmark this thread and come back in two weeks and re-read all that I have posted.

HJNTX
06-03-2007, 03:25 PM
When you see that kind of :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah from people who's teams have lost, you KNOW you're GREAT!!!! :flag:

GO SPURS GO!!! GO SPURS GO !!! GO SPURS GO !!! :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-03-2007, 03:55 PM
some guy censored the word pissed on his post. what a queer.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-03-2007, 03:58 PM
I got some new for ya, Cavs ain't losing baby. We match up 10 times better with you guys than we do against Detroit and they barely beat us twice, we should have swept them. Your Spurs can't handle the King and his men. Let's see what you have to say when our Cavs are coming home for three games up 2-0 on your Spurs.

rasho8
06-03-2007, 04:03 PM
I cheer for everyone going against the Mavs... but I do that every year. Not just in year they beat the Spurs.

GO GSWARRIORS!!!!

hehe

ATXSPUR
06-03-2007, 04:10 PM
Impressive. The cavs actually think they are going back to cleveland up 2-0?

jbspurs
06-03-2007, 05:04 PM
I don't understand how them uniting is going to change the outcome :wtf?

They're just getting to know each other for their fishing trip. For sure, it'll be one big party boat! :lol :lol :lol

LilMissSPURfect
06-03-2007, 05:14 PM
They're just getting to know each other for their fishing trip. For sure, it'll be one big party boat! :lol :lol :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OnaZ8r3p8g

Going To Need A Bigger Boat

Budkin
06-03-2007, 05:15 PM
The Cavs barely won one game in Detroit and they think they are going to win in SA? :lol

UV Ray
06-03-2007, 05:33 PM
When you see that kind of :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah from people who's teams have lost, you KNOW you're GREAT!!!! :flag:

GO SPURS GO!!! GO SPURS GO !!! GO SPURS GO !!! :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

No...not great.

It means you're hated because your advancement was questionable, if not undeserved. The Bowen defensive sleaze, the goon bah Horry move, The shape shifter Stern ruling. You're not hated because your winning, you're hated because you got a free pass.

The Cavs will not just be an underdog in this series, they will be America's team with a rising mega-star. And if the Cavs can pull it off, it will be a stupendous victory and a miracle year for a thirsty and deserving franchise. But more importantly it will be...

RAPTURE!

dbestpro
06-03-2007, 05:42 PM
No...not great.

It means you're hated because your advancement was questionable, if not undeserved. The Bowen defensive sleaze, the goon bah Horry move, The shape shifter Stern ruling. You're not hated because your winning, you're hated because you got a free pass.

The Cavs will not just be an underdog in this series, they will be America's team with a rising mega-star. And if the Cavs can pull it off, it will be a stupendous victory and a miracle year for a thirsty and deserving franchise. But more importantly it will be...

RAPTURE!
I see you are new at this championship thing. That's okay. Calm down :madrun and take a deep breath. Hold a Spurs fan's hand :fro and we'll help you through it (up to a point). We've never lost a championship round so you will have to figure out what that's like on your own. :bang

Avitus1
06-03-2007, 05:49 PM
Hated, Underrated, its all the same Spurs are used to that kind of thing and we'll prevail as we always have.

Let people join the Cavs band wagon thats what disgruntle fans do especially when there team cant add. Sadly for them though the only banner they will be able to rally under when all is said and done will be that of the Spurs.

Extra Stout
06-03-2007, 05:51 PM
No...not great.

RAPTURE!
This postseason is going to haunt you and the rest of Suns fandom for the rest of your lives. I love it.

jag
06-03-2007, 05:53 PM
No...not great.

RAPTURE!

Americas team huh?? I find it hard to believe "Americas Team" is gonna come out of the Eastern Conference.

I also have a hard time believing you would have gotten out of the first round if the Lebrons were in the Western Conference.

Cavs - Mavs ---Mavs
Cavs - GS------GS
Cavs - Denver--Denver
Cavs - Suns----Suns
Cavs - Jazz-----Jazz
Cavs - Rockets-Rockets
Cavs - Lakers---Maybe cavs

Youd be an underdog in every one of these series. The logic of Cavs fans is sad, but jumping on bandwagons can make you think youre invincible.

UV Ray
06-03-2007, 05:53 PM
This postseason is going to haunt you and the rest of Suns fandom for the rest of your lives. I love it.

RAPTURE, dude.

Extra Stout
06-03-2007, 05:54 PM
I see you are new at this championship thing. That's okay. Calm down :madrun and take a deep breath. Hold a Spurs fan's hand :fro and we'll help you through it (up to a point). We've never lost a championship round so you will have to figure out what that's like on your own. :bang
UV Ray is a bitter Suns fan who jumped first on the Detroit, and now Cleveland bandwagons, in the futile hope that one of them might beat the Spurs.

It's the funniest thing I've ever seen. No team, nor their fans, have ever been made so much the bitch of another team, as much as the Suns are the Spurs' bitches, since the Knicks in the '90s against the Bulls, I think.

It's outstanding.

Extra Stout
06-03-2007, 05:56 PM
RAPTURE, dude.
Does that mean that if it looks like the Cavs are going to beat the Spurs, Jesus will come back and end the world?

Look, God hates the Suns, we all know this, but he's not going to those kind of lengths.

UV Ray
06-03-2007, 05:57 PM
UV Ray is a bitter Suns fan who jumped first on the Detroit, and now Cleveland bandwagons, in the futile hope that one of them might beat the Spurs.

It's the funniest thing I've ever seen. No team, nor their fans, have ever been made so much the bitch of another team, as much as the Suns are the Spurs' bitches, since the Knicks in the '90s against the Bulls, I think.

It's outstanding.

Actually I lived in Detroit, but changed planes in Cleveland.

UV Ray
06-03-2007, 05:59 PM
Does that mean that if it looks like the Cavs are going to beat the Spurs, Jesus will come back and end the world?

Look, God hates the Suns, we all know this, but he's not going to those kind of lengths.

No,... it means Jesus will come back before He allows the Spurs to win another championship.

ChumpDumper
06-03-2007, 06:00 PM
goon bah.

Avitus1
06-03-2007, 06:00 PM
http://www.sptimes.com/2003/04/10/photos/nhl-obrientrophy.jpg
Another one of these is going to be so nice.

Extra Stout
06-03-2007, 06:02 PM
No,... it means Jesus will come back before He allows the Spurs to win another championship.
But, in the event of rapture, all the Spurs players get left behind since they are dirty and evil, so how does that stop them from winning?

Leetonidas
06-03-2007, 06:02 PM
The lack of respect for the Spurs and the overconfidence of Cav Fan is hilarious. :lmao

dg7md
06-03-2007, 06:04 PM
:lmao

This is pretty funny.

Avitus1
06-03-2007, 06:04 PM
The lack of respect for the Spurs and the overconfidence of Cav Fan is hilarious. :lmao

Overconfidence of Cav "Fans"

VinnyTestesVerde
06-03-2007, 06:05 PM
I don't expect other teams to like us. What are we supposed to do? Apologize for NBA rules, refs, or the Spurs doing everything in their power to win? :cry

People won't hate the Spurs less if they lose the Finals. Their feelings will be the same, it will just give them a weapon to throw at us. Right now, the haters have nothing but bitterness. :violin :cry

UV Ray
06-03-2007, 06:09 PM
I don't expect other teams to like us. What are we supposed to do? Apologize for NBA rules, refs, or the Spurs doing everything in their power to win? :cry

People won't hate the Spurs less if they lose the Finals. Their feelings will be the same, it will just give them a weapon to throw at us. Right now, the haters have nothing but bitterness. :violin :cry

We are not bitter. In pure hate there is no room for bitterness.

ChumpDumper
06-03-2007, 06:11 PM
Damn we own these bitches.

VinnyTestesVerde
06-03-2007, 06:12 PM

Missed that part of Sunday school...

"And on the eve of Game 7 of the 2007 NBA Finals, it is written, that the Holy Son will return and final judgement would commence..."

:lol

VinnyTestesVerde
06-03-2007, 06:12 PM
:cry :sleep

ChumpDumper
06-03-2007, 06:15 PM
Why would God GAF about who wins the NBA Finals?

And if so, why would UVRay's prayers for a loss outweigh Jeff's parayers for wins?

Judging from this postseason, Jeff is truly holier than thou. Maybe you should stop touching yourself so much.

cherylsteele
06-03-2007, 06:23 PM
No...not great.

RAPTURE!
The way you change teams bandwagon style you're gonna run out of teams to jump to after the finals....please stay off out bus....or we'll just put you under it.

efrem1
06-03-2007, 06:46 PM
Hee, hee, hee.....

Now that's funny......All the losers ganging up on the Spurs.

Don't they better things to do? Like fishing? Must suck to have absolutely no life.

Speaking of fishing, today is the one month anniversary of the Mavs beginning their fishing expedition. Caught anything yet No-Wit-ski??? :drunk

Obstructed_View
06-03-2007, 07:49 PM
Damn we own these bitches.
What's amazing is that some of them are stupid enough to keep coming back for more. By the way, Karma gave the Hawks the number three pick, so if Suns fans are all rooting for Cleveland, that's fine with me.

K-State Spur
06-03-2007, 07:58 PM
advancement was questionable, if not undeserved.

Couldn't that be said of any team that just made it through the cesspool that is the Eastern Conference?????

dg7md
06-03-2007, 08:03 PM
Look at me. I hate a sports team soooo much I post on their forum. Haha I am a total badass.

Obstructed_View
06-03-2007, 08:28 PM
Look at me. I hate a sports team soooo much I post on their forum. Haha I am a total badass.
The worst part is that they hate a team so much that they go from opponent forum to opponent forum kissing ass and enlisting validation that their team was screwed by the system rather than just too stupid to follow the rules and not good enough to win.

UV Ray
06-03-2007, 08:36 PM
What's amazing is that some of them are stupid enough to keep coming back for more. By the way, Karma gave the Hawks the number three pick, so if Suns fans are all rooting for Cleveland, that's fine with me.

Yeah, it's so challenging to sit around with a peer group fan base that has a purely subjective point of view that coincidentally agrees with yours. What a dolt.

Obstructed_View
06-03-2007, 08:44 PM
Yeah, it's so challenging to sit around with a peer group fan base that has a purely subjective point of view that coincidentally agrees with yours. What a dolt.
Yeah, a Spurs fan hanging out on a Spurs fan forum. What was I thinking?

If I ever aspire to be a complete spineless douche maybe I'll go hang out on opposing teams' boards and change my allegiance while screaming about how my team was cheated (despite being blown out in game six against an undermanned opponent). Whatever course I choose you'll be my role model when that day comes, Sally.

DfendtheStar
06-03-2007, 08:47 PM
i can understand that youre bitter.....hell i'd be too if all those years in the 80's and 90's MJ had your whole city bent over. dont fret guy. You already know what position to be in when you come to SA. :lol

Obstructed_View
06-03-2007, 08:48 PM
i can understand that youre bitter.....hell i'd be too if all those years in the 80's and 90's MJ had your whole city bent over. dont fret guy. You already know what position to be in when you come to SA. :lol
You need to tell him who MJ is; he's only been a Suns fan since 2005.

DfendtheStar
06-03-2007, 08:49 PM
ok guy here's a hint...it's not michael jackson

florige
06-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Yeah, a Spurs fan hanging out on a Spurs fan forum. What was I thinking?

If I ever aspire to be a complete spineless douche maybe I'll go hang out on opposing teams' boards and change my allegiance while screaming about how my team was cheated (despite being blown out in game six against an undermanned opponent). Whatever course I choose you'll be my role model when that day comes, Sally.

Man you have got to realize that this is their last ray of hope. Its all they have got left. :lol

Obstructed_View
06-03-2007, 08:58 PM
Man you have got to realize that this is their last ray of hope. Its all they have got left. :lol
That makes it that much more fun. I don't actually dislike the Cavs or their fans. Knowing that Mavs fans, Nuggets fans, Suns fans, Kings fans and TLongIII are rooting for them significantly ups the enjoyment for me.

iflyabeech
06-03-2007, 08:59 PM
God loves the Spurs. America's team plays football in Texas stadium. Spurs in 5!

DfendtheStar
06-03-2007, 09:01 PM
That makes it that much more fun. I don't actually dislike the Cavs or their fans.
youre absolutley right. one day the cavs are going to be a real force in the NBA. and maybe when the Spurs end thier reign over the league, theyll get thier chance. but not this time.

DfendtheStar
06-03-2007, 09:02 PM
America's team plays football in Texas stadium.
AMEN BROTHER!!!

CharlieMac
06-03-2007, 09:03 PM
That's quite a circle jerk going on in that thread.

CharlieMac
06-03-2007, 09:04 PM
Also, the education system in Cleveland seems to be pretty shitty.

Obstructed_View
06-03-2007, 09:05 PM
youre absolutley right. one day the cavs are going to be a real force in the NBA. and maybe when the Spurs end thier reign over the league, theyll get thier chance. but not this time.
I'd love to see Cleveland and San Antonio in the finals over the next three or four years, battling it out in classic series after classic series.

florige
06-03-2007, 09:17 PM
That's quite a circle jerk going on in that thread.

It's like Suns fans are trying to recruit for a a cause or something. I wonder if Jazz fans made this big of a fuss in 98 when Jordan pushed off on Russell and harped on it for decades at a time?

mbass
06-03-2007, 09:19 PM

Maybe not but bitterness is the precursor of pure hate.

Obstructed_View
06-03-2007, 09:29 PM
I wonder if Jazz fans made this big of a fuss in 98 when Jordan pushed off on Russell and harped on it for decades at a time?
Not the same thing. Jordan legitimately pushed off. The Suns want the rules to be overlooked just for them. The Jazz fans were more angry at their own team for turning the ball over and missing shots. Suns fans are angry at the commissioner for refusing to cheat to give their team a chance they didn't have anyway.

Obstructed_View
06-03-2007, 09:30 PM
Maybe not but bitterness is the precursor of pure hate.
Suns fan is the precursor of pure stupid.

UV Ray
06-03-2007, 09:34 PM
Suns fan is the precursor of pure stupid.

Oh My! I think I touched a nerve. Unfortunately it isn't connected to a brain.

Johnny RIngo
06-03-2007, 09:35 PM
Spurs have been owning the Suns for years. I actually think the Marbury led Suns team looked a hell of a lot more dangerous than the Steve Trash Suns.

UV Ray
06-03-2007, 09:38 PM
Spurs have been owning the Suns for years. I actually think the Marbury led Suns team looked a hell of a lot more dangerous than the Steve Trash Suns.

Yeah..., you're right.

GO CAVS!

Obstructed_View
06-03-2007, 09:39 PM
You haven't been connected to a brain since you've been here. :lol

DfendtheStar
06-03-2007, 09:40 PM
i find it hard to believe that anything associated with the Cavs can touch anything associated with the Spurs....by the way how's your ass feeling? Has the MJ thing healed yet??

UV Ray
06-03-2007, 09:43 PM
You haven't been connected to a brain since you've been here. :lol

Oh! That is witty. Maybe you should write for gtownspur. Of course you'd have to collect your pay in blow jobs. But that shouldn't be a problem for you.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-03-2007, 09:47 PM
wow... Cavs fans could possibly turn out to be more annoying little bitches than the Suns. I didn't know that could happen

florige
06-03-2007, 09:49 PM
Not the same thing. Jordan legitimately pushed off. The Suns want the rules to be overlooked just for them. The Jazz fans were more angry at their own team for turning the ball over and missing shots. Suns fans are angry at the commissioner for refusing to cheat to give their team a chance they didn't have anyway.

:lol

CubanMustGo
06-03-2007, 09:51 PM
wow... Cavs fans could possibly turn out to be more annoying little bitches than the Suns. I didn't know that could happen

Don't demean Cavs fans by comparing them to this bitter Phosux fan.

UV Ray
06-03-2007, 09:55 PM
Don't demean Cavs fans by comparing them to this bitter Phosux fan.

Read the thread, dumbass.

CubanMustGo
06-03-2007, 09:56 PM
Read the thread, dumbass.

Go fuck yourself, fucking loser.

Avitus1
Wow I go away for a while and everything explodes.

jag
the entire suns series was so comical, and their fans continue to entertain.

jag
06-03-2007, 09:58 PM
I wonder how long UV Ray is gonna camp out in here and defend his Sun's honor.....

UV Ray
06-03-2007, 09:58 PM
Wow I go away for a while and everything explodes.

You should do that more often.

DfendtheStar
06-03-2007, 10:00 PM
I wonder how long UV Ray is gonna camp out in here and defend his Sun's honor.....
till next June when the Spurs eliminate them AGAIN. Suds fans are like your brothers kids...you just want to bash the little fuckers brains in but you gotta lov'em.

jag
06-03-2007, 10:05 PM
till next June when the Spurs eliminate them AGAIN. Suds fans are like your brothers kids...you just want to bash the little fuckers brains in but you gotta lov'em.

you're right when you say suns fans are like children, but you're wrong when you said you gotta lov 'em. i cant "lov" any group of people that annoying and pathetic, they really are embarrassing.

Avitus1
06-03-2007, 10:10 PM
You should do that more often.

Why so everyone else can have the fun?

Obstructed_View
06-03-2007, 10:12 PM
The Suns have to make the playoffs first.

DfendtheStar
06-03-2007, 10:20 PM
The Suns have to make the playoffs first.
oh god if they dont make the playoffs they'll probably secede from the NBA to the CBA

belac2007
06-03-2007, 10:21 PM
Bandwagoners Not Welcome!

Here Come's Larry Obrien,
Spurs 2007!

Avitus1
06-03-2007, 10:23 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/131/366502934_48ba973ec3.jpg
At least Steve is enjoying his downtime.

Obstructed_View
06-03-2007, 10:25 PM
oh god if they dont make the playoffs they'll probably secede from the NBA to the CBA
They'll have to. They aren't tough enough for the WNBA.

DfendtheStar
06-03-2007, 10:26 PM
They'll have to. They aren't tough enough for the WNBA.
the Silver Stars can use a practice squad

Obstructed_View
06-03-2007, 10:28 PM
the Silver Stars can use a practice squad
Nah, Sophia Young is too physical. She bodies up on people and that's dirty basketball.

DfendtheStar
06-03-2007, 10:29 PM
Nah, Sophia Young is too physical. She bodies up on people and that's dirty basketball.
well damn i guess the Suds are just assed out of options

DfendtheStar
06-03-2007, 10:32 PM
what worries me is that if they sign Chuck Norris we're really in trouble then :lol

Tek_XX
06-03-2007, 10:47 PM
It's interesting that everyone on their board was rooting for the Spurs because we are obviously the easier team to beat. These people have been dwelling in the leastern conference for too long.

Clutch20
06-03-2007, 10:51 PM
the entire suns series was so comical, and their fans continue to entertain.
You just made me realize that our '07 Finals will now be complete with a sideshow, clown, jugglers and whiners since it's officlally now a 3 ring circus :spin

jag
06-04-2007, 12:04 AM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/131/366502934_48ba973ec3.jpg
At least Steve is enjoying his downtime.

classic. :clap

but this one's a real knee slapper..

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/194/489116725_a2eab244d6.jpg?v=0

Avitus1
06-04-2007, 12:35 AM
classic. :clap

but this one's a real knee slapper..

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/194/489116725_a2eab244d6.jpg?v=0

That is hilarious.

Strike
06-04-2007, 03:09 AM
I liked this one the most........

I appreciate all of the support we are getting from around the league. It almost seems as if all of basketball is behind us.

Gee, I wonder why "all of basketball" is behind the Cavs. It couldn't be because of the NBA's new darling baby, Lebron James. No way. :rolleyes

Thanks for showing class suns.
THAT is fucking laughable!!!:lmao

cherylsteele
06-04-2007, 03:15 PM
Uv Ray sounds like he's been in the Sun too long..he needs some of this stuff:
http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/0d/dc/pr-Sunscreen-Dermatone_Sunblock_Lotion_2277-resized200.jpg

nkdlunch
06-04-2007, 03:18 PM
Just when you thought fans couldn't get worse after Utah + Sun fans.we meet cavfan

jag
06-04-2007, 03:21 PM
Uv Ray sounds like he's been in the Sun too long..he needs some of this stuff:
http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/0d/dc/pr-Sunscreen-Dermatone_Sunblock_Lotion_2277-resized200.jpg

well if he's gonna be on the cavs bandwagon then he's gonna need this for the finals:

http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/90170/200.jpg

I chose the "warming".....i like the warming :toast

Spurminator
06-04-2007, 03:32 PM
Gee, I wonder why "all of basketball" is behind the Cavs. It couldn't be because of the NBA's new darling baby, Lebron James. No way.

Maybe, but people get behind the underdog a lot. The 2004 Lakers were loaded with stars but everyone who wasn't a Laker fan wanted the Pistons to win that series.