PDA

View Full Version : Will someone please explain to me

Leetonidas
06-03-2007, 05:34 PM
The sudden fascination (and his stupid nickname) with Daniel Gibson? I mean seriously, it's almost like CavFan thinks he is the second coming of Scottie Pippen. He has a couple of good games and is the beneficiary of bad Piston defense and rotation and hits a bunch of 3's and all of a sudden he is their main man behind LeBron.

If Daniel Gibson is who we have to worry about going off on us... :dramaquee :rolleyes

The Spurs won't leave the three point line open.

ducks
06-03-2007, 05:36 PM
guy went off 2 games
he was very good
few shot attempts and lots of points

Leetonidas
06-03-2007, 05:40 PM
guy went off 2 games
he was very good
few shot attempts and lots of points

I agree he was great in the 2 games, but, it was only 2 games. I don't understand why they think he is Pippen to LeBron's Jordan.

And why the hell do they call him Boobie?

Cant_Be_Faded
06-03-2007, 05:41 PM
Because he was shooting a fadeaway three and fell into the crowd and a titty popped out on the chick in the front row.

Chris Childs
06-03-2007, 05:43 PM
Daniel Gibson is underrated.

dbestpro
06-03-2007, 05:45 PM
Because he was shooting a fadeaway three and fell into the crowd and a titty popped out on the chick in the front row.
Right place, right time and definitely the right location. :santahat

timvp
06-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Gibson did what Kerr did for the Spurs in 2003. Hit huge shots in a Game 6 in the fourth quarter to lead his team to the Finals.

Off of that one game, Kerr became a Spurs legend ... so it should be no surprise that Gibson should be loved by Cav Fan at the moment.

And actually Gibson's performance was more impressive than Kerr's because he scored more points, it was a must win game, it was against a better team and Gibson was a rookie doing it for a team who has never sniffed the Finals.

djohn14
06-03-2007, 05:52 PM
Nobody thinks he is Pippen to LeBrons Jordan...yet. Everyone is so fascinated that he was a second round pick and is contributing this much. All his shots are not open...he is driving the lane...getting to the line...and getting the and 1. So you don't have to leave him open for him to do damage. Well see if he does damage or not. Also the Pistons are one of the better D teams in the league, and they left him open. What makes you think he wont get an open shot or two. It happens. Hopefully Finley can hit a 3 everytime Gibson does.

koopa
06-03-2007, 05:54 PM
Gibson did what Kerr did for the Spurs in 2003. Hit huge shots in a Game 6 in the fourth quarter to lead his team to the Finals.

Off of that one game, Kerr became a Spurs legend ... so it should be no surprise that Gibson should be loved by Cav Fan at the moment.

And actually Gibson's performance was more impressive than Kerr's because he scored more points, it was a must win game, it was against a better team and Gibson was a rookie doing it for a team who has never sniffed the Finals.

i still hate the fact that kerr gets all the credit, ppl fail to mention it was stephen jackson who started our comeback, and it was his assist to kerr to get kerr going..........
------------------------------------------------------

i like gibson mainly cause i'm a ut fan and watched him play in college, but he's guardable, the pistons just played piss poor defense the last couple of games, i'm sure gibson will do what he did in college and disappear in games when the other team actually tries to guard you

Kori Ellis
06-03-2007, 05:55 PM
And why the hell do they call him Boobie?

Because he used to cry a lot as a kid. I think it was originally Boo Baby and then became Boobie.

SpursFanFirst
06-03-2007, 06:14 PM
Because he used to cry a lot as a kid. I think it was originally Boo Baby and then became Boobie.

Well there's a proud story for an athlete. :lol

NBA_Fanatics
06-03-2007, 06:15 PM
SPURS will EXPOSE him along with the others fakes.

VinnyTestesVerde
06-03-2007, 06:17 PM
we'll see how he and the rest of the cavs do against a little spurs D...

GoNavy
06-03-2007, 07:16 PM
The sudden fascination (and his stupid nickname) with Daniel Gibson? I mean seriously, it's almost like CavFan thinks he is the second coming of Scottie Pippen. He has a couple of good games and is the beneficiary of bad Piston defense and rotation and hits a bunch of 3's and all of a sudden he is their main man behind LeBron.

If Daniel Gibson is who we have to worry about going off on us... :dramaquee :rolleyes

The Spurs won't leave the three point line open.

2 early season wins mean nothing for the playoffs. This is, unless it makes the CAVS confident that they can stay on the court with the SPURS. Most CAVS fans figure that the SPURS will sweep or take the series in 5. This FINAL playoff is a Slam-Dunk, Done-Deal, In-the-Bag for the SPURS.

Congrats on your upcoming victory. They shouldn't even bother playing the games.

:sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

Obstructed_View
06-03-2007, 07:38 PM
i still hate the fact that kerr gets all the credit, ppl fail to mention it was stephen jackson who started our comeback, and it was his assist to kerr to get kerr going..........
Probably the reason people fail to mention it is because it's completely wrong.

It was Manu who started the comeback. He scored five of the first six points of the fourth quarter. The first two threes of the quarter by Manu and Jack were assisted by Kerr, and Kerr's first three was assisted by Manu. Just so you know, his other threes were assisted by Duncan and Malik, on that beautiful play where all five players touched the ball.

Obstructed_View
06-03-2007, 07:41 PM
2 early season wins mean nothing for the playoffs. This is, unless it makes the CAVS confident that they can stay on the court with the SPURS. Most CAVS fans figure that the SPURS will sweep or take the series in 5. This FINAL playoff is a Slam-Dunk, Done-Deal, In-the-Bag for the SPURS.

Congrats on your upcoming victory. They shouldn't even bother playing the games.

:sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep
As a Spurs fan, I absolutely want the Cavs confident, and I certainly want them to think that the Spurs of May are the same team as the Spurs of November.

djohn14
06-03-2007, 07:43 PM
I hate to say it guys, but I'm done here. The Cavs and Spurs have been my favorite teams for ever...and now I see that the Cavs are indeed my team. Good luck in the finals. I hope I'm not making a bad choice. PS: I hope Gibson lights yall up!!!