PDA

View Full Version : A Spurs bedtime story.

dbestpro
06-03-2007, 06:18 PM
A man wearing Spurs walked down the road and saw a nugget. "Nuggets! Iv'e owned them plenty of times so he threw it away.
The Spur wearing man was a big fella who cast a big shadow. The shadow was so big it even eclipsed the Sun itself. It even covered all the other Suns in the galaxy. That's right the Suns were no where to be found.
As he kept walking he heard a little Jazz. Jazz was cool but not what a man wearing Spurs would want to hear. So, he clicked his left heel and poof with the sound of the Spur the Jazz was gone.
He continued on a came across the rather Cavalier young fellow who wanted to play. "Sorry, son. This is a man's game. Better go on home now your momma's calling you." the man with Spurs said as he took the boy's ball and gave him a goose egg. The man with the Spurs sent the Cavalier fellow home to his momma crying all the way about the big bad man with the Spurs who took his ball and sent him home with nothing more than a big fat goose egg.

judaspriestess
06-03-2007, 07:00 PM
cute!! :downspin:

Clutch20
06-03-2007, 07:07 PM
I enjoyed this, thanks!
I've caught heat from mods here with similiar genre writing , therefore I hesitate to write another but when traffic here slows down in July look up my thread archives
for aforementioned stories.

jag
06-03-2007, 07:20 PM
I enjoyed this, thanks!
I've caught heat from mods here with similiar genre writing , therefore I hesitate to write another but when traffic here slows down in July look up my thread archives
for aforementioned stories.

why would they have a problem with something like this??