PDA

View Full Version : Which Team is the Most Likely to Look Different in '08?

MrChug
06-04-2007, 06:04 AM
Which of these high-profile teams (or teams with high-profile stars) are the most likely to look VERY different next year? With the rumors of major stars making major moves, which one(s) will actually pull the trigger?

...include why.

trueD
06-04-2007, 08:53 AM
I have to go with the Lakers as being the most likely to make a big change, for obvious reasons. If Kobe ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. That team has been unhappy for four years running...if it were me, I'd add some good pieces around Kobe's "scrubs", attacking the source.

However, Portland is going to look a lot different if they add Oden, since they will likely keep the ball rolling to change the team further by adding players around him. Holy shit I just checked and Zach Randolph is a frigging ball and chain contract, but Magliore and Anderson are FA's so that should bring them right at the cap.

Supergirl
06-05-2007, 09:54 AM
I think KG is the most likely superstar to be gone from his current team.

Kobe will stay. Lakers will get him what he (thinks he) wants.

ALVAREZ6
06-05-2007, 09:55 AM
KG is gone

MrChug
06-05-2007, 11:10 AM
I'm going with the Nets. For the past 2 years both RJ and Vince (moreso Vince) have been involved in trade rumors heavily. Now with Kidd in the twilight years but still playing at a high level, the Nets' mediocrity is unacceptable. I'm guessing at least one of the big 3 are gone...

naico
06-05-2007, 11:12 AM
Miami