PDA

View Full Version : Can we get a VBookie on if LeBron will call Bruce dirty?

whottt
06-04-2007, 10:10 AM
Before the series is over?

hater
06-04-2007, 10:12 AM
I predict he will lose his cool and maybe even shed some sad tears before series is over.

SAGambler
06-04-2007, 10:15 AM
Before the series is over?

I think that is probably a given.

Mike Brown may call him dirty too.

Look for it to happen Thursday night. Gotta get the whining going early, see if Bron can have a FT parade next game.

Sec24Row7
06-04-2007, 10:20 AM
I doubt if Mike Brown will use the press at all...

I doubt Lebron will complain about officiating at all...

If either of them do that... Pop wouldn't pick out the mismatches for them in their playoff series' next year...

BWJACKETS
06-04-2007, 10:32 AM
Nope, that won't happen. The Cavs could be swept (highly unlikely), however if you watched the coverage of the Cavs-Pistons series, after Game 2 when they had the controversy over the no-call at the end of the game, the first thing that Lebron and Mike Brown both said in the press conference is that "We are a no excuse team."

That pretty much sums it up. Bowen is somewhat of a dirty player, if for no other reason than he crosses the line at the point where the players he is up against end up getting hurt, however he also is a great defender and defense is what wins championships, so I am not going to be the one that says "Oh Bruce Bowen, he is just out to hurt guys." That's not true at all. I've got a great deal of respect for him, he seems like a nice guy and he is very scrappy as well. Hopefully we just see a great series between two great teams, and a minimum amount of whining as well!

nkdlunch
06-04-2007, 10:33 AM
the only thing Lebron has overtaken Duncan at is at whining about calls during the game.

AnotherArgie
06-04-2007, 10:46 AM
Oh, yes. A vBookie on this is a must. Lebron is a whiner, he already cried like a baby when Nocioni got him out of his game, and he will start crying again after the first couple of games.

I predict a rain of tears after game 2.

DarkReign
06-04-2007, 10:47 AM
Oh come on...

LeBron has yet to whine about anything in these playoffs. Go ahead and vbookie so I can double my paltry amount because this is the easiest pick in years.

He isnt Wade. Hes actually just really-fucking-good, clutch and leaves whatever happened on the court, well, on the court.

And btw, a better vbookie would be "How bad will LeBron make Bowen look in the Finals?"

Bowen is one helluva defender, but no one man can guard Bron. Youre soon to realize this. Spurs, nay, the league has yet to see a talent like LeBron. Hes bigger, stronger and faster than anyone his size. He can overpower a fast guy, or out-quick a big guy.

You wont be bashing him as much as you are now once he starts running roughshod all over your vaunted defender.

cheguevara
06-04-2007, 10:49 AM
I've seen lebron whine a LOT during the games.

DarkReign
06-04-2007, 10:50 AM

exactly

LilMissSPURfect
06-04-2007, 10:53 AM

good lord, I thought ONLY TIM whined DURING THE GAMES ?????

again, everyone & everyteam does it ...it's part of the game....Spurs will adjust accordingly if they are DEALT with that hand.

SPURS in 5!

hater
06-04-2007, 10:54 AM
exactly

Spurs were considered whiniest team in the league because of their whining during games. remember?

whottt
06-04-2007, 10:56 AM
Everyone whines during games...

I am talking post game interviews.

Pull a Ray Allen, Vince Carter, Jalen Rose...*coughMichaelFinleycough*...you know, the bitch squad.

Finley is excluded of course...because he plays for the Spurs now...but you get the general idea.

I am saying LeBron won't...the great ones never do...

DarkReign
06-04-2007, 10:57 AM
Spurs were considered whiniest team in the league because of their whining during games. remember?

I guess. To me, the Spurs arent whiney.

No team tops Detroit. In my mind, no team is even remotely close. Not even in the same fucking galaxy.

The only time they didnt whine, piss and moan after every call.....game 6.

DarkReign
06-04-2007, 10:59 AM
Everyone whines during games...

I am talking post game interviews.

Pull a Ray Allen, Vince Carter, Jalen Rose...*coughMichaelFinleycough*...you know, the bitch squad.

Finley is excluded of course...because he plays for the Spurs now...but you get the general idea.

I am saying LeBron won't...the great ones never do...

LeBron wont. Put a vbookie on it. Easiest bet ever. As long as the bet is him calling Bowen "dirty" specifically. If he walks around it by saying Bowen "does some things" or "gets away with some stuff", that doesnt count.

Because its true. He has to call him "dirty".

I would also void the vbookie is Bowen cheapshots him. Because calling a player dirty after being belted in some flagrant way, dirty is appropriate.

NOTE: not speaking to you specifically, just responding to your post in general