PDA

View Full Version : met big shot today!

saporvida
06-04-2007, 02:13 PM
yep i met horry at pf changs during lunch... went there to eat and who else but horry is sitting right across from me. of course i didnt just run up and get in his face and bother him, no i waited till he was done eating and was about to leave and i went up congratulated him, shook his hand, and told him id see him thursday from section 112.

this was all after i went and picked up my $1500(1/2 deposit) from one of my clients today and bought my guitar hero 2 for my xbox 360.

oh what a great day so far!

BlackFlagg
06-04-2007, 02:26 PM
Dannnggg... can you send some of that luck my way? :downspin:

ploto
06-04-2007, 02:27 PM
They must all be hitting up PF Changs at La Cantera with this break.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
06-04-2007, 03:16 PM
I'm gonna say it before a suns fan says it

"Did he hip check you into the hostess stand?" :blah

BigBeezie
06-04-2007, 03:58 PM
yep i met horry at pf changs during lunch... went there to eat and who else but horry is sitting right across from me. of course i didnt just run up and get in his face and bother him, no i waited till he was done eating and was about to leave and i went up congratulated him, shook his hand, and told him id see him thursday from section 112.

this was all after i went and picked up my $1500(1/2 deposit) from one of my clients today and bought my guitar hero 2 for my xbox 360.

oh what a great day so far!

My friend's sister met him a few years ago at Bar 11, behind North Star Mall. He asked her "hey, do you want to go screw at my place or yours?" She couldn't believe that he said that to her. She was pretty upset and I thought it was hilarious.

saporvida
06-04-2007, 04:49 PM
They must all be hitting up PF Changs at La Cantera with this break.

it was at the quarry.

saporvida
06-04-2007, 04:50 PM
My friend's sister met him a few years ago at Bar 11, behind North Star Mall. He asked her "hey, do you want to go screw at my place or yours?" She couldn't believe that he said that to her. She was pretty upset and I thought it was hilarious.

he was with a hot young woman but the two of them were sittin pretty far apart... it looked like he was trying to ease over to her side of the table but he never did get completely next to her. she also seemed to pay for her own meal.

i was wondering about horry... i always just assumed he was married but after today i think he is playing the field. play on big dogg!

theroc5
06-04-2007, 05:01 PM
thats pretty sweet dude, i got to hoop with ron ron at the gym a couple days ago if that counts for anything lol

saporvida
06-04-2007, 05:30 PM
thats pretty sweet dude, i got to hoop with ron ron at the gym a couple days ago if that counts for anything lol

ron ron... as in artest?

shit that would be awesome! i wanna hoop vs an nba star even though my 5'9" ass would get kicked.

tmtcsc
06-04-2007, 10:14 PM
He may mean Mercer.....Did Mercer ever play pick-up games ?

mbass
06-04-2007, 11:02 PM
he was with a hot young woman but the two of them were sittin pretty far apart... it looked like he was trying to ease over to her side of the table but he never did get completely next to her. she also seemed to pay for her own meal.

i was wondering about horry... i always just assumed he was married but after today i think he is playing the field. play on big dogg!

He is married - he lives in Houston during the off season and has a severely disabled daughter - what a creep