PDA

View Full Version : This is the same team that

tim_duncan_fan
06-04-2007, 04:38 PM
combined with new jersey for around 14 points in a quarter in one of the more horrible games in that terrible series.

The Pistons were coached by flip saunders, a perennial loser.

Don't get caught up in the ESPN generated hype. It will take five games at most for the spurs to dispatch the caveliers.

PS. Boobie Gibson will not play like a god in this series.

Brutalis
06-04-2007, 04:42 PM
Hopefully right.

td4mvp3
06-04-2007, 04:43 PM
combined with new jersey for around 14 points in a quarter in one of the more horrible games in that terrible series.

The Pistons were coached by flip saunders, a perennial loser.

Don't get caught up in the ESPN generated hype. It will take five games at most for the spurs to dispatch the caveliers.

PS. Boobie Gibson will not play like a god in this series.
the hype and whottt have gotten me. :depressed

tim_duncan_fan
06-04-2007, 04:50 PM

I can tell. In fact, it seems like everyone wants to believe this team is good. The media is trying to sell Lebron James and just about everyone but me is buying.

Oh well. I can't wait until thursday.

whottt
06-04-2007, 05:08 PM

You are supposed to be getting pissed off and wanting to see me eat my smug ass words. The Spurs need to keep that black hat on for this series...how do you expect the Spurs to wear the black hat if you won't? Sac up.

Budkin
06-04-2007, 05:20 PM
It'll be funny to have so many people see how wrong they are...

td4mvp3
06-04-2007, 05:34 PM
You are supposed to be getting pissed off and wanting to see me eat my smug ass words. The Spurs need to keep that black hat on for this series...how do you expect the Spurs to wear the black hat if you won't? Sac up.
mavs-gs
det-la
sa-la 04
sa-la 00-02, leading in the 4th, losing

lebron might just be enough to pull it off, mostly that 48-point game was spooky and the fact he got his team tto help win the last game was impressive.

ATXSPUR
06-04-2007, 05:51 PM
mavs-gs
det-la
sa-la 04
sa-la 00-02, leading in the 4th, losing

lebron might just be enough to pull it off, mostly that 48-point game was spooky and the fact he got his team tto help win the last game was impressive.

00-02 lakers > 07 cavs
04 lakers > 07 cavs

05 detroit > 07 cavs

any year dallas= choke

duncan228
06-04-2007, 05:54 PM
In fact, it seems like everyone wants to believe this team is good. The media is trying to sell Lebron James and just about everyone but me is buying.

I'm not buying.