PDA

View Full Version : Devin Brown is this year's Manu...

exstatic
12-01-2004, 10:51 PM
the energy scoring guy off the bench. If Pop didn't know what his role was before, he certainly will now.

Devin is free

:elephant

mattyc
12-01-2004, 10:53 PM
Does that mean we'll definitely re-sign him in the offseason then? :spin

ducks
12-01-2004, 10:54 PM
scola is the first think that is first

spursfaninla
12-01-2004, 10:58 PM
If that is the case, we paid too much for Barry, and he will be relegated to backing up the 1 if we have injuries and shooting the 3 when needed.

I still think we should just bite the bullet, sign Devin and promise him Bowen's role in 2 years.

In the least, the 3rd swingman role should be guranteed his, and as I said we don't need Barry.

Gotta feel sorry for him, he is just not putting up enough to complete with Devin 's recent explosion. Barry signed for less by coming here, too, so we can't really shaft him by trading him.

Right now Rose is playing like he needed to in order to justify him as worthy of his contract. He is playing himself into either being justified in getting minutes or worthwhile to another team for a trade. If Devin is consistent with his 3 pt shooting, we really do not need Barry and should trade him and either Malik or Scola for a better big.

If we can't afford Devin and he does blow up this year, maybe we could sign and trade him and either rose or scola for a starting quality 3 (with offensive talent).

by the way, i'm not suggesting we change things up now, maybe next summer when we have to decide on what to do about brown.

We have too much talent

:drunk

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-01-2004, 11:00 PM
*Whistles*