PDA

View Full Version : Are you starting to feel the hate?

2centsworth
06-04-2007, 10:00 PM
At first, I was happy for Cleveland because of all the San Antonio connections.

However, over the past few days I'm starting to hate that team, their fans, and their traitor coaches and staff.

I feel it's San Antonio's time to show the world how great of a team they are. It's time for the Spurs to sweep this team in front of a huge national audience.

This will put the stamp on the 4th Title right.

The spurs have the opportunity to go down as one of the greatest teams of all time!!!!!

ClingingMars
06-04-2007, 10:10 PM
espicially from their fans. With a few notable exceptions (the creator of "From a Cavs Perspective" comes to mind), most Cleveland fans who have come here have been utter dumbasses.

-Mars

2centsworth
06-04-2007, 10:22 PM
espicially from their fans. With a few notable exceptions (the creator of "From a Cavs Perspective" comes to mind), most Cleveland fans who have come here have been utter dumbasses.

-Mars
i get the sense most of them know they are going to get trounched, but they are trying to be good fans and find obscure reasons why they will win.

dbreiden83080
06-04-2007, 10:31 PM

However, over the past few days I'm starting to hate that team, their fans, and their traitor coaches and staff.

I feel it's San Antonio's time to show the world how great of a team they are. It's time for the Spurs to sweep this team in front of a huge national audience.

The spurs have the opportunity to go down as one of the greatest teams of all time!!!!!

If they can whip them in this series, yeah they may go down as one of the best ever. I just want them to win it though i don't care how many games it takes.

nkdlunch
06-04-2007, 10:38 PM
Cavs have done nothing yet to deserve hate from SPurs. Yeah, their fans are kinda dumb mostly and yeah they are cheesy with their cheers,celebrations,etc. but Suns/Mavs/Jazz/Denver, they I hate.

Johnny RIngo
06-04-2007, 11:10 PM
Cavs have done nothing yet to deserve hate from SPurs. Yeah, their fans are kinda dumb mostly and yeah they are cheesy with their cheers,celebrations,etc. but Suns/Mavs/Jazz/Denver, they I hate.

Weren't most of the Jazz trolls just Suns fans in disguise?

makedamnsure
06-04-2007, 11:29 PM
I hate their fans, not the team itself.

freedom&justice
06-04-2007, 11:46 PM
wait till you see Sideshow Bob in action.

Oh, Gee!!
06-05-2007, 12:55 PM

How dare Mike Brown pursue his dream of being a head coach!!!! a real man woulda stayed an assistant coach his entire career because good people never change jobs or look to be promoted.

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-05-2007, 12:57 PM
I'd have to care about the Cavs to hate them.

Don't get me wrong, I respect them as the finalist they are, I just don't care.

As OG said, it's not like I wouldn't expect people to look for promotions and better job titles - it doesn't make them traitors.

Is Presti going to be a traitor if he leaves? P.J.? No, they're not.

ATRAIN
06-05-2007, 12:58 PM
Yeah I think so, a lot of Cavs fans are prob mavs and suns trolls too......they have nothing better to do than to hate on us.

Corn on the Colb
06-05-2007, 12:59 PM
Were there some bad Jazz fans on here?

MadDog73
06-05-2007, 01:02 PM
God forbid P.J. Carlesimo finds another job...

Spurs fans will never fogive him.

Sweetey
06-05-2007, 01:03 PM

Yea, I'm starting to feel instense DISLIKE for the Cavs. I'm on a couple other Boards and the Cavs fans and pseudo-fans are getting on my nerves BIG TIME ! I hope the Spurs kick their asses good.
:ihit
:ihit

duncan228
06-05-2007, 01:05 PM
The Cavs troll fans are about the worst. And that's saying something after the year we had with the Mavs fans.

ALVAREZ6
06-05-2007, 01:08 PM
The Cavs troll fans are about the worst. And that's saying something after the year we had with the Mavs fans.I hardly noticed the Cavs trolls...Mavs, Suns, and Nuggets are the shittiest cock suckers here...that doesn't mean all of them are of course.

twincam
06-05-2007, 01:11 PM

:toast

degenerate_gambler
06-05-2007, 01:11 PM
Were there some bad Jazz fans on here?

in relation to sun troll or mav troll...they were miniscule.

Jimcs50
06-05-2007, 01:32 PM
Let them have fun. Hell, that city has not had anything to root about for years. They are still trying to forget "The Drive" and The Fumble"

Cut them some slack.

2centsworth
06-05-2007, 02:03 PM
God forbid P.J. Carlesimo finds another job...

Spurs fans will never fogive him.
atleast PJ would give Pop some props when asked about the SA connection. Mike Brown slapped the Spurs organization in the face.

easjer
06-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Oh, the Cavs fans aren't really trolls, imo. They are young fans, flush with the excitement of getting to the NBA finals, as they should be. They aren't very well educated fans of basketball, but that's ok. It would be easier if they'd just admit it, but hey. If the FO in Cleveland does their job, they'll be around long enough to learn.

sandman
06-05-2007, 02:23 PM
They aren't very well educated fans of basketball, but that's ok.

They are LeBron fans, not basketball fans. He is a cultural icon that they have latched on to as a representation of their collective identity in the Cleveland area.

JoeTait75
06-05-2007, 02:48 PM
atleast PJ would give Pop some props when asked about the SA connection. Mike Brown slapped the Spurs organization in the face.

Come on. It was probably the greatest night in Cleveland sports in over four decades. In the euphoria, everyone lost their sense of decorum a little bit. I'll be the first to admit that Coach Milk Dud got a little too caught up in the moment, but I really doubt he was intentionally dissing Pop or the Spurs.

Try to cut us some slack. 37 years in the NBA and we just got to the Finals for the first time. And yes, we have a lot of bandwagon jumpers. But that just goes with the territory.

BWJACKETS
06-05-2007, 02:56 PM

As a Cavs fan, yeah, I hope you guys really do hate the Cavs. I know we don't like you. I hope your fans, your coaches and your players genuinely don't like the Cavs, and I hope they bust their asses this week getting ready for this series. I don't want to see the Cavs beat a broken down, unfocused, lazy San Antonio Spurs team, I want to see the Spurs that have won championships in the past. They better bring it, because Lebron will have the Cavs ready. Let's see what ya' got.

MadDog73
06-05-2007, 03:00 PM
As a Cavs fan, yeah, I hope you guys really do hate the Cavs. I know we don't like you. I hope your fans, your coaches and your players genuinely don't like the Cavs, and I hope they bust their asses this week getting ready for this series. I don't want to see the Cavs beat a broken down, unfocused, lazy San Antonio Spurs team, I want to see the Spurs that have won championships in the past. They better bring it, because Lebron will have the Cavs ready. Let's see what ya' got.

Sorry to bursts your bubble, until you beat us, we can't hate you.

Do Spurs fans hate the Nets? 'Cause that's who you are to the Spurs: the frickin' Nets.

In all honesty, Cavs need a second scorer to assist Lebron. You guys have potential, no doubt, but this is not your year.

maybe if you ran into the Mavs...
:lol

sa_butta
06-05-2007, 03:07 PM
I do not hate the Cavs, I really dont know too much about them. I know they have a couple of guys who use to be with the Spurs. They have a rookie from Texas, a guy with an annoying patch on the back of his neck, some brazilian guy. Oh yeah and I almost for got Lebron James. Good luck to Lebron, I hope the rest of his team shows up to help out.

BeerIsGood!
06-05-2007, 03:17 PM
I don't hate any sports teams. I would think most of their fans were never fans of Mark Price, they are just people who have clinged onto Lebron James due to the Nike hype machine. If Lebron were drafted by Atlanta they'd be here talking like they're from the dirty south. All the Cavs are is the final roadblock to number 4. Hopefully they prove to be nothing more than a speed bump.

Oh, Gee!!
06-05-2007, 03:19 PM

What did Mike Brown say that was a slap in the face? Even Pop got after local reporters for bringing up the S.A.-Cleveland connection.

2centsworth
06-05-2007, 03:20 PM
What did Mike Brown say that was a slap in the face? Even Pop got after local reporters for bringing up the S.A.-Cleveland connection.
I prefer to hate the opposition thank you.

BreezeHillBill
06-05-2007, 03:34 PM
Naw. No hate. (Yawn . . .) Just very heavy indifference.

Oh, Gee!!
06-05-2007, 03:44 PM
I prefer to hate the opposition thank you.

you don't have to hate your opponent to love yourself. Think about it.

2centsworth
06-05-2007, 03:57 PM
you don't have to hate your opponent to love yourself. Think about it.
pass the grass.

ClingingMars
06-05-2007, 03:58 PM
i hate all of my sports teams rivals, except for Virginia Tech. Those terrible events in April have washed away my hate.

-Mars

Oh, Gee!!
06-05-2007, 04:09 PM
pass the grass.

I remember hearing about some crazy guy talking about loving your opponent. What was his name?

Spurminator
06-05-2007, 04:10 PM
I'm beginning to hate these long breaks.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-05-2007, 04:14 PM
Cleveland hasn't really done much to warrant hate. Their trolls however are scum. With very few exceptions, most Cleveland fans in here are idiots.

ClingingMars
06-05-2007, 04:14 PM
I'm beginning to hate these long breaks.

I've always hated them.

-Mars

2centsworth
06-05-2007, 04:18 PM
I remember hearing about some crazy guy talking about loving your opponent. What was his name?
you're at a level 10 in seriousness. take it down to about a 3 and join the rest of us.

klx23
06-05-2007, 04:21 PM
Every team has trolls. I didn't register here to be a nuisance. I was just curious to see how these boards are (I usually stay in the official Cavs forum on nba.com) and when I saw that these are very active, I thought why bother? It's great to get the opportunity to discuss a series with you all because I feel like for so long, all we've gotten is a bunch of shit from Detroit fans.

I think we can all agree that this series NEEDS TO START.

marini martini
06-05-2007, 04:25 PM

Jesus??? :king :toast :king

Spurminator
06-05-2007, 04:26 PM
My money says 75% of the "Cavs Trolls" weren't Cavs fans two weeks ago.

duncan228
06-05-2007, 04:31 PM

Were they even basketball fans?

klx23

I'm one of the 25%. I don't like those in the 75%. They don't know shit. It's pretty easy to tell whether someone's a troll who just recently jumped on the bandwagon. I apologize for the behavior of these people. They bother me as much as they may bother you guys.

I don't mind being called a troll. 'Cause really, that's what a fan who is posting on the opposing team's board is. It's not a nice name, but it's not a big deal.

2centsworth
Cavs trolls are benign when compared to suns and mavs trolls.

2centsworth
06-05-2007, 04:34 PM
I'm one of the 25%. I don't like those in the 75%. They don't know shit. It's pretty easy to tell whether someone's a troll who just recently jumped on the bandwagon. I apologize for the behavior of these people. They bother me as much as they may bother you guys.
what you'll find with spurs fans is that we're extra sensitive, so just about everybody is called a troll or mouse. nevertheless, you can't truly ever bother a spurs fan until you win a game.

MaNuMaNiAc
Actually, Suns trolls aren't even original. They spew the same old crap over, and over, and over, and over, and over... and over, and over, and over...

MaNuMaNiAc
... and over, and over, and over, and over

klx23
06-05-2007, 04:37 PM
what you'll find with spurs fans is that we're extra sensitive, so just about everybody is called a troll or mouse. nevertheless, you can't truly ever bother a spurs fan until you win a game.

Well then, prepare to be bothered :)

2centsworth
06-05-2007, 04:39 PM
Well then, prepare to be bothered :)
keep hope alive. don't disappear after the 25 pt spanking on Thursday.

klx23
06-05-2007, 04:45 PM
keep hope alive. don't disappear after the 25 pt spanking on Thursday.

Nah, I'm not gonna vanish regardless of what happens. Count on it.