PDA

View Full Version : Cavs Fan Talking Oh So Tough!

mikeanthony21
06-04-2007, 11:21 PM
Posted by "Davura" on the AOL Cavs board:

>>Strange that a Spurs fan would start flaming this board long before the finals. It tells me that you're either you're 12, or you're scared as hell of LeBron. Playing in the pussy Western Conference, where "Matodor" defenses rule the roost -- you ain't seen nothing like your Spurs are going to run into. We've already beaten you twice this year - -holding you to maybe the lowest scoring you've had. Don't underestimate your competition, asswipe -- Detroit flamers were saying the same things you are.

And after we beat you in Game #6 at home here in Cleveland - -Eva's going to leave that little faggoty French creep, and start screwing Boobie. She'll be better off.

Leetonidas
06-04-2007, 11:24 PM
That douche sounds like he's 12 years old. Actually, I think I'm giving him too much credit. :rolleyes

Josh810
06-04-2007, 11:25 PM
Posted by "Davura" on the AOL Cavs board:

>>Strange that a Spurs fan would start flaming this board long before the finals. It tells me that you're either you're 12, or you're scared as hell of LeBron. Playing in the pussy Western Conference, where "Matodor" defenses rule the roost -- you ain't seen nothing like your Spurs are going to run into. We've already beaten you twice this year - -holding you to maybe the lowest scoring you've had. Don't underestimate your competition, asswipe -- Detroit flamers were saying the same things you are.

And after we beat you in Game #6 at home here in Cleveland - -Eva's going to leave that little faggoty French creep, and start screwing Boobie. She'll be better off.
So game 6 is in Cleveland, huh? :dizzy

makedamnsure
06-04-2007, 11:27 PM
that kid's a mistake by the lake.

gino>yourlife
06-04-2007, 11:27 PM
It tells me that you're either you're 12, or you're scared as hell of LeBron.

english motherfucker, do you speak it?

dbreiden83080
06-04-2007, 11:57 PM
Let them talk we got Tim Duncan and he will lead us to the promise land once again. Barring a miracle Spurs are claiming their 4th title in 9 years and Duncan is going to be an immortal after this one.

Trainwreck2100
06-04-2007, 11:59 PM
While I don't agree with flaming, I always wonder how many of those "Cavs in 6" posters know that it is 2-3-2 format.

dbreiden83080
06-05-2007, 12:00 AM
Funny with these Cavs fans how confident were they when they were playing like shit against the 41-41 Nets? I doubt they were talking title then.