PDA

View Full Version : Western Conference Fans Unite

NuGGeTs-FaN
06-05-2007, 12:56 AM
:hat

Im sure the Suns or Mavs trolls won't be in on this, but as a Nugget fan i'll be cheering for the Spurs to destroy the Cavs. They are clearly the best team in the league and id like to think the Nuggets got beaten by the champs.

The East should be replaced by the Dleague, and the Spurs will prove that in the next 4 games :elephant :fro

Go Spurs Go! (that felt a little dirty :lol )

:toast

remingtonbo2001
06-05-2007, 12:59 AM

Try taking a shower maybe? It works for me!

Fast Dunk
06-05-2007, 12:59 AM

Im sure the Suns or Mavs trolls won't be in on this, but as a Nugget fan i'll be cheering for the Spurs to destroy the Cavs. They are clearly the best team in the league and id like to think the Nuggets got beaten by the champs.

The East should be replaced by the Dleague, and the Spurs will prove that in the next 4 games :elephant :fro

:dizzy :smokin :sleep

O-Factor
06-05-2007, 01:00 AM
Teams better than the Cavs....Spurs, Mavs, Suns, Jazz, Nuggets, Rockets. The Cavs would merely be a 7th seed in the WEST!!!!!

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-05-2007, 01:04 AM
I doubt anyone is gonna wanna unite other than Nugs fans.

ATRAIN
06-05-2007, 01:04 AM

The Suns and Mavs trolls will be here......you know the West would have been the most dominant Conf. for many years in a row (I dont count the Laker loss to the Pistons....the Pistons are a our step brother and belong in the West.), but the Mavs fucked that up and lost to the HEAT!!!! HAHAHA Come on the heat..... I mean Dwade is good and shaq was hurt, but come on. You guys lost to fucking A. Walker and G. Payton. Way to give that assclown Payton a ring....the Mavs would fuck up a orgasm in a whorehouse.