PDA

View Full Version : www.82games.com

SickDSM
09-25-2004, 12:21 AM
I just found this site. If your as big as a basketball nut as i am ( and i know there are plenty here) You could lose a week easy just sorting throught there stats. Lots of interesting stuff. The percantage of inside shots of some perimeter player drew discussion about Sprewell and one guy posted this.
Kobe 34%, Iverson 28%, Tony Parker 32%, Ginobili 39%, Peja 24%, Bibby 25%, Bobby Jackson 26%, Steve Nash 25%, Steve Francis 29%, Cuttino Mobley 22%, Carlos Arroyo 23%, Gilbert Arenas 23%, Larry Hughes 25%, Trenton Hassell 20%, Sprewell 15%

Thought that was kind of interesting. Another one is that the spurs last year struggled against the top scoring teams 56% compared to the top defensive teams 82 % and def FG% 80 %. A real interesting one is that, by position, the opponents PF has been the most productive position, both by PPG and some stat similar to an efficentcy ranking. I don't know if that has alot to do with duncan being movied to center in the 4th qtr. or what.

Definatly check it out.

:dog

KoriEllis
09-25-2004, 12:23 AM
Yeah it's a pretty awesome site. They have weird stat categories that might not mean anything, but are definitely interesting nonetheless.