PDA

View Full Version : The D&B Show

SPARKY
12-01-2004, 11:11 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/playerfile/devin_brown.jpghttp://www.nba.com/media/playerfile/beno_udrih.jpg

Devin is building on last season's strong performance and Beno is panning out. These guys change the dynamic of this Spurs team mightily. Devin is such a complete player. Always in command. I've yet to see him do something stupid in a game. Polished. Calm. Minimum free agent pickup. The Spurs also have managed to pull off yet another draft steal. Udrih looks so solid on the court. He's usually in the right place, he takes good shots and doesn't rush them. He's a deft passer and has good court awareness and instincts. He is still learning and is raw at times but he seems to be catching on to the NBA game rather quickly. With so many teams struggling in every draft to find someone who will stick in the league the Spurs once again strike it rich with a low pick. Unreal.

Drachen
12-02-2004, 01:41 AM
Its the killer b's off the b

timvp
12-02-2004, 01:50 AM
Brown and Beno are a deadly combo. Beno is a great passer on the fast break and Brown is a great finisher.

Major props to Pop for being such a hard ass. He seems to be playing Brown ahead of Barry at this point, which takes major balls due to Barry's contract. But if you've been watching the games, it is the correct move.

Brown is someone who needs 15-20 minutes a night. I said that going into the season and I still believe it.

slayermin
12-02-2004, 02:11 AM
I like, what others have posted about the duo.

They are like Speedy and Manu in 02-03. They are a perfect match in the backcourt. Beno is unselfish and under control. Dev is aggressive and athletic. Both can shoot it from anywhere on the court.

These Spurs are hella fun to watch.

Kori Ellis
12-02-2004, 02:40 AM
The Spurs reserves have outscored their past two opponents 101-51, including 54-25 against the 76ers

:smokin2

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-02-2004, 10:15 AM
Its the killer b's off the b

At least this group of "Killer B's" has a chance to win a title.

/Braves fan

samikeyp
12-02-2004, 11:09 AM
B&D

Bedlam and Destruction. :smokin