Big Pimp_21
06-05-2007, 02:24 PM
A good coach too. Good luck to you, PJ.

thispego
06-05-2007, 02:25 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooo

SilverPlayer
06-05-2007, 02:41 PM
Fuck couldn't they freaking take RC? Damnit! damnit! damnit!

Well at least PJ has a better chance of being gone but Damn...I think the franchise is going to miss Presti more than they would have missed RC.

kskonn
06-05-2007, 02:44 PM
I am not so sure that Presti will accept. he has made it clear that he wants to be in the right situation. Perhaps the spurs will figure out a way to move RC out of the GM position and move presti in. Either way I guess time will tell. In my opinion this is one place that the spurs need to get younger.

SilverPlayer
06-05-2007, 02:46 PM
I am not so sure that Presti will accept. he has made it clear that he wants to be in the right situation. Perhaps the spurs will figure out a way to move RC out of the GM position and move presti in. Either way I guess time will tell. In my opinion this is one place that the spurs need to get younger.

Yeah but Seattle, even though it is probably moving, is going to have Durant and Allen. So it's a pretty good situation. A young up and coming team that with the right moves has an excellent future no matter where it goes.

Seattle's a beautiful place to live, and OKC isn't that different from San Antonio. I don't see Presti turning it down.

ClingingMars
06-05-2007, 02:47 PM
Yeah but Seattle, even though it is probably moving, is going to have Durant and Allen. So it's a pretty good situation. A young up and coming team that with the right moves has an excellent future no matter where it goes.

*Oden and Allen

Don't assume Oden goes #1.

-Mars

SilverPlayer
06-05-2007, 02:51 PM
*Oden and Allen

Don't assume Oden goes #1.

-Mars

:lol does it matter? Oden or Durant will give them a great future. And thus it is a dream job for any GM. How often do GM's get the pick of the litter to start their managerial career? It's a sweet deal if he managed to get full discretion about building the team and the coaching staff.

ClingingMars
06-05-2007, 02:53 PM
I just have this feeling that one of them is going to become a HOF and the other is going to be a bust, that's why it matters.

-Mars

50 cent
06-05-2007, 02:54 PM
Everybody knows Oden is going #1. **

** Unless you are an idiot Longhorn homer.

SilverPlayer
06-05-2007, 02:56 PM
I just have this feeling that one of them is going to become a HOF and the other is going to be a bust, that's why it matters.

-Mars

I don't think either of them is going to go the way of Olowakandi or Kwame Brown. In today's day and age American players are so scrutinized from the high school level up that busts are extremely unlikely. I think Europe is still a crap shoot in the lottery though.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-05-2007, 02:57 PM
NBATV is starting to become a reliable source for updated news. Before they would post information like 2 days later, but since then they broke the story on Jim O'Brein and now on Sam Presti.

Kori Ellis
06-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Seattle is also looking to move Rashard Lewis for Battier and a pick.

SilverPlayer
06-05-2007, 03:01 PM

Damn that's a decent pickup for them, if the pick is right.

I'm gonna have to look to get a ten game pack of tickets next year if they keep improving like this, including all of the spurs games.

MoSpur
06-05-2007, 03:17 PM
I would love to have Presti stay, but I am sure he's gonna do what's best for him. Unless the Spurs make him GM, I don't see him turning down the offer.

SsKSpurs21
06-05-2007, 03:23 PM
move RC to President of Basketball Operations and slide Presti into the GM spot.

T Park
06-05-2007, 03:36 PM
how about just get rid of friggen Buford.

Losing Presti will be one of the biggest mistakes this franchise will ever make.

Phenomanul
06-05-2007, 03:43 PM
Who was it that passed up on Josh Howard and an opportunity to sign Nocioni?

ploto
06-05-2007, 04:48 PM
How? Since he opted out he can't be traded now. Right?

ploto
06-05-2007, 04:49 PM
I think he'll take it. There are not perfect situations out there. You have to compromise a little. No way RC is moved out.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-05-2007, 05:02 PM
Sign and trade?

whottt
06-05-2007, 05:43 PM
Karualov for Durant

How many of Presti's draftees have we actually ended up using?

Was Manu one of his? Was Parker?

Kori Ellis
06-05-2007, 05:45 PM

Sign-and trade. There's quite a few articles about it in the papers. It looks like the Rockets offered Battier and their first round pick (26th).

ploto
06-05-2007, 05:49 PM
Sign and trade?
That could not be until July- only if Lewis worked out a deal with Houston- only if Houston wanted to trade Battier for him- and the really big ONLY- only if Lewis took considerably less than people suppose he wants to match Battier's salary within the parameters of a possible trade.

Don't see how that could ever happen.

Kori Ellis
06-05-2007, 05:52 PM
Here's one article about it ..

Rockets eye Lewis for Battier

FRANK HUGHES; The News TribunePublished: June 2nd, 2007 01:00 AM

ORLANDO, Fla. – The Houston Rockets intend to contact the Seattle SuperSonics to discuss a potential sign-and-trade deal for free-agent forward Rashard Lewis.
The Rockets will offer forward Shane Battier and their No. 1 draft pick, 26th overall, in an attempt to lure Lewis home to Houston.

The Sonics say they want to re-sign Lewis, a one-time All-Star who has opted out of his contract, and they have the negotiating leverage to convince him to stay because they can offer a longer-term contract than any other suitor.

But the Rockets are hoping that they can cajole Lewis to leave the only NBA team he has played for with the enticement of being close to family and friends.

If the Rockets cannot land Lewis, they will consider offering Battier for Chris Wilcox, who thrives in up-tempo systems because of his ability to run the court. Wilcox could lose his starting power forward position in Seattle if Lewis and Kevin Durant, the team’s expected No. 2 overall draft pick, play together.

Hall of Famer Clyde Drexler, who works as a television analyst for the Rockets, has told team officials he has breakfast daily with Lewis and that he thinks he can help persuade the player to join a Rockets organization that passed on Lewis three times in the first round of the 1998 draft.

Drexler also has told the Rockets’ decision-makers he might be able to convince Lewis to leave the Sonics and take a shorter-term deal for the midlevel exception, though Houston acknowledges that is an unlikely scenario.

The Rockets had one of the best records in the league this season (52-30) but were bumped out of the postseason in the first round by the Utah Jazz, after which they fired coach Jeff Van Gundy and replaced him with Rick Adelman.

Now, Rockets general manager Daryl Morey is attempting to reshape the roster to fit the more up-tempo philosophies employed by Adelman, who led the Sacramento Kings to eight consecutive playoff berths with an exciting brand of basketball.

The Rockets want to keep Yao Ming and Tracy McGrady, but they are trying to put in place players who better complement the two All-Stars while fitting in with Adelman’s approach.

The Rockets plan to talk with the Minnesota Timberwolves about swapping veteran forward Juwan Howard for scoring point guard Mike James, who enjoyed two of his best seasons in Houston before going to Toronto.

They also are attempting to send the expiring contract of retired guard Bob Sura to the Golden State Warriors for little-used guard Sarunas Jasikevicius, a move that would save the Warriors almost $3 million.

But the player the Rockets really covet is Lewis because of his size, versatility and, perhaps more than anything else, availability.

Battier has fallen out of favor with the Rockets because he does everything well except score.

The Sonics in the past have expressed to Houston their admiration for Battier’s all-around game.

The Rockets hope that intrigue, combined with the enticement of another first-round pick in a deep draft, is enough to make the Sonics consider a sign-and-trade.

The likely only way the Sonics will consider a sign-and-trade, however, is if they fear they will lose Lewis in free agency and get nothing in return.

There are only two teams – Charlotte and Orlando – that can come close to giving Lewis the same financial security that the Sonics can offer. That is a fact Seattle will use as leverage in their negotiations with Lewis in July.

Trail Blazers wanted to talk to Cho

Before the Portland Trail Blazers hired Mike Penn as their assistant general manager, they called the Sonics to request permission to speak to assistant GM Rich Cho.

The Sonics turned down the Blazers’ request, and Kevin Pritchard then hired Penn.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/story/76773.html

ChumpDumper
06-05-2007, 05:55 PM
That could not be until July- only if Lewis worked out a deal with Houston- only if Houston wanted to trade Battier for him- and the really big ONLY- only if Lewis took considerably less than people suppose he wants to match Battier's salary within the parameters of a possible trade.

Don't see how that could ever happen.The corpse of Bob Sura could always be thrown in. That could get the first year salary well over $10 million. More than likely Lewis will find his value much lower than he thinks it is.

Again.

Kori Ellis
06-05-2007, 05:57 PM

Don't see how that could ever happen.

He could easily get $8-10M if they just threw in some filler. He's from Houston, hangs with Drexler and rumor has it that he wants to play there.

ploto
06-05-2007, 06:03 PM
That is what I meant. You won't make that trade straight up as posted. Houston has to give up more.

Also- isn't this getting a little close to a violation of the tampering rules since Drexler works as a TV analyst for the Rockets.

Hall of Famer Clyde Drexler, who works as a television analyst for the Rockets, has told team officials he has breakfast daily with Lewis and that he thinks he can help persuade the player to join a Rockets organization that passed on Lewis three times in the first round of the 1998 draft.

SilverPlayer
06-05-2007, 06:26 PM
That is what I meant. You won't make that trade straight up as posted. Houston has to give up more.

Also- isn't this getting a little close to a violation of the tampering rules since Drexler works as a TV analyst for the Rockets.

It's not tampering since he opted out.
Maybe the Spurs can sneak in there to grab Battier. He'd be a good Bowen replacement.
And Scola might be attractive to them since he ran with the Argentian national team.

texbound
06-05-2007, 07:40 PM
Rockets organization that passed on Lewis three times in the first round of the 1998

I almost forgot about this. Lewis went to the draft expecting to get picked by Houston (apparantly the Rockets told him they would pick him in the first rd with one of their 3 picks). Lewis was left standing at the alter by the Rockets. He was visibly upset because he was drafted in the 2nd RD and didn't have a guaranteed contract.

Not that Lewis is holding a grudge against them, but this is his (Lewis's)chance of getting back at the Rockets. String them along for about a month until all other top free agents are gone, then sign back with the Sonics or someone else.

timvp
06-05-2007, 07:56 PM
As much as losing Presti would suck, the fact that the Spurs aren't dying to keep him tells me he's replaceable. For example, Coach Bud is Pop's right hand man but we've never even heard a whisper of him leaving. He's probably untouchable and the Spurs could have made Presti pretty much untouchable as well if they wanted to.

And really, Presti's moves haven't been horribly great as of late. Francisco Elson was his idea. Sergei Karaulov was his idea. Hedo Turkoglu was his idea. Presti also was the one who found Ian Mahinmi -- and Mahinmi isn't that great of a prospect right now.

The best GM in the Spurs organization is Pop. Pop is also the best talent evaluator. The more decisions he gets to make, the better this team is. Pop seems to have lost some of his power over the years and that has worked against the Spurs. For example, Pop wanted to draft Josh Howard and keep Raja Bell but was overruled by the rest of the front office.

If losing Presti means Pop gets to have more power as far as who to bring in each year, the Spurs will be fine ... and perhaps even better off.

Let's just hope Pop doesn't just give more power to RC "Beno Udrih and Derrick Dial are great players!!!" Buford.

El_Mago
06-05-2007, 07:56 PM
Lewis has no hard feelings toward Houston.

I recall him saying before he would love to play there.

The trade for Battier, Sura, and the pick is good.

It makes Houston pretty deadly though....especially with Adelman.

Yao, can now kick it out to either of the wings in T-Mac or Lewis and those are pretty good shooters and slashers.

SilverPlayer
06-05-2007, 09:46 PM
The best GM in the Spurs organization is Pop. Pop is also the best talent evaluator. The more decisions he gets to make, the better this team is. Pop seems to have lost some of his power over the years and that has worked against the Spurs. For example, Pop wanted to draft Josh Howard and keep Raja Bell but was overruled by the rest of the front office.

As I was writing one of my more recent rants about losing Presti I realized what I was actually ranting for was the fact that Popovich who used to bring in tough hard nosed players like Elie, Kevin Willis, Stephen Jackson, Malik, Jerome Kersey, Chuck Person (was that in his era?), and hell even Rodman were all the type of players we haven't been bringing in.

We've settled for an era of Barry, Elson, Hedo, Beno, Rasho, etc....

We should have picked up Josh Howard. And if that means Popovich will take a bigger role in building the team again, then I guess I am more ok with Presti walking.

ducks
06-05-2007, 09:52 PM
I wonder if pop wants to be a gm more
and coach less
I think pop likes the gm part more then the coaching due to the fact about the media

ShoogarBear
06-05-2007, 10:50 PM
-So it looks like the #1 and #2 picks are going to ex-Spur GMs. Outside of all the organizational mystique hoo-ha, the one thing they should then both appreciate is that it don't mean crap unless you have the Franchise Player.

-Rashard Lewis is a classic Rick Adelman player. Also a classic reason why Adelman has never been to the Finals. Too bad there's probably no way for the Spurs to get in on that action and pick up Battier.

Despot
06-06-2007, 12:14 AM
ummmm.....so, let me ask this, if the sonics get Presti, and the 26th pick from Houston, how likely is Presti to divulge the Spurs draft plans? didn't something like this happen with Cleveland when Ferry went there?

whottt
06-06-2007, 12:55 AM
-

-Rashard Lewis is a classic Rick Adelman player. Also a classic reason why Adelman has never been to the Finals. Too bad there's probably no way for the Spurs to get in on that action and pick up Battier.

Adelman has been to two Finals.

Sin, Drob 89-90

ShoogarBear
06-06-2007, 01:04 AM
Ouch. Forgot the dude actually used to coach teams that played some defense.

Big P
06-06-2007, 01:19 AM

From what I've read, its Houston that is offering Battier + filler + pick(s) for Lewis. They want to bring the Texas boy back home & make up for passing him up 3 times in the draft. Battier is only making $5.8 mil next year, so they would need to add alot of salary, probably about $6-8 mil to match what Lewis is looking for.

timvp
06-06-2007, 01:29 AM
I think Adelman is one of the best coaches in the league. His teams always overachieve.

I mean, he leads a Chris Webber team to a championship if it wasn't for a badly reffed game and a lucky tip out to Horry. And those Blazers teams played like a machine.

Now that I think about it, he might be the most underrated coach of this generation. He won with defense in Portland. He won with offense in Sacramento. He won with and without Webber. Take out the two years he coached a pitiful Warriors squad and he's made the playoffs all 14 years he's been a coach. He gets fired from the Kings and the Kings crumble and die.

If anyone can figure out how to make TMac and Yao coexist, it'll be Adelman.

Kori Ellis
06-06-2007, 01:33 AM
From what I've read, its Houston that is offering Battier + filler + pick(s) for Lewis. They want to bring the Texas boy back home & make up for passing him up 3 times in the draft. Battier is only making $5.8 mil next year, so they would need to add alot of salary, probably about $6-8 mil to match what Lewis is looking for.

Yeah I said later in the thread the Houston was the one offering it and that they'd be offering filler too. Rashard probably won't get more than about $9M as a first year salary though. He's not going to get $12M+.

whottt
06-06-2007, 03:52 AM
I think Adelman is one of the best coaches in the league. His teams always overachieve.

I mean, he leads a Chris Webber team to a championship if it wasn't for a badly reffed game and a lucky tip out to Horry. And those Blazers teams played like a machine.

Now that I think about it, he might be the most underrated coach of this generation. He won with defense in Portland. He won with offense in Sacramento. He won with and without Webber. Take out the two years he coached a pitiful Warriors squad and he's made the playoffs all 14 years he's been a coach. He gets fired from the Kings and the Kings crumble and die.

If anyone can figure out how to make TMac and Yao coexist, it'll be Adelman.

I agree, the two best players Adelman has coached are Clyde Drexler and Chris Webber...his body of work is impressive when you take that into account.

I think the Rockets are the most talented team he has had to start with and I expect him to have them challenging for a finals appearance in just a couple of years...if that long.

One thing I don't like about Adelman though...he is the biggest whiner of all NBA coaches...he's worse than D'antoni...and the way he whines, he tends to draw the fans into the whining with him...and his players sometimes too.

objective
06-06-2007, 04:25 AM
the question I have is who does Presti take with him?

He's not going to be totally among strangers in the Sonics offices, he's taking people with him, and I don't just mean the possibility of Carlesimo going.

Ferry didn't leave by himself.

So who does Presti take? IIRC there was another Emerson grad who is one of Presti's boys that got in the front office somewhere, that guy is probably gone. Any other scouts or lower level guys that will be going with him?

timvp
06-06-2007, 04:32 AM
the question I have is who does Presti take with him?

He's not going to be totally among strangers in the Sonics offices, he's taking people with him, and I don't just mean the possibility of Carlesimo going.

Ferry didn't leave by himself.

So who does Presti take? IIRC there was another Emerson grad who is one of Presti's boys that got in the front office somewhere, that guy is probably gone. Any other scouts or lower level guys that will be going with him?

Don Newman could leave to be PJ's lead assistant. Maybe a couple scouts (including foreign scouts) that Presti has worked with.

Not sure who else.

Kori Ellis
06-06-2007, 04:43 AM
IIRC there was another Emerson grad who is one of Presti's boys that got in the front office somewhere, that guy is probably gone

I forgot that guy's name. But yeah, I'd imagine he goes. I don't know if any of scouts would go. Coaches - PJ and Newman, maybe.

As for the mention by timvp that Presti was the one who wanted Elson - I don't think that's true. I thought (if I remember correctly) that RC was the one and that Presti just worked out the contract details.

objective
06-06-2007, 04:52 AM
As for the mention by timvp that Presti was the one who wanted Elson - I don't think that's true. I thought (if I remember correctly) that RC was the one and that Presti just worked out the contract details.

from express news

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA072206.1C.BKNspurs.center.1375805.html

The decision to bid on Elson and Butler came after assistant general manager Sam Presti structured the offers — Elson's was front-loaded; Butler's gave him a raise of almost four times what he made last season — to dissuade Denver and New York from matching.

timvp
06-06-2007, 04:58 AM
The Spurs have relied on Presti to nab key international prospects such as Beno Udrih and Francisco Elson.

Maybe this is Pop's way of firing Presti :lol

Obstructed_View
06-06-2007, 05:19 AM
Presti is 30 and Buford is 35. What the hell are you talking about?

objective
06-06-2007, 05:20 AM
Presti is 30 and Buford is 35. What the hell are you talking about?

Buford is 35? So he was an assistant to Larry Brown when he was 15?

Obstructed_View
06-06-2007, 05:24 AM
Buford is 35? So he was an assistant to Larry Brown when he was 15?
Shit. You're right. I misread his bio and thought he was a player at Kansas. How old is he?

objective
06-06-2007, 05:29 AM
he's 47

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/2007-05-21-cover-buford_N.htm

btw, that link reflects back on the story about who gets credit for Parker.

The last couple of years the story had been all about Presti, but when the story first came out it was simply that after a poor workout Presti made the tape to convince the Spurs to give him another chance. But it's evolved into some sort of urban legend that it was all Presti with regards to even knowing who Parker was and getting the Spurs to open their eyes.

objective
06-06-2007, 05:34 AM
I forgot that guy's name. But yeah, I'd imagine he goes. I don't know if any of scouts would go. Coaches - PJ and Newman, maybe.

found it.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA111205.8C.BKNspurs.barry.finley.12d0a5c2.html

Spurs assistant general manager Sam Presti and basketball operations assistant Rob Hennigan are both Emerson graduates.

Presti, 29, joined the Spurs in the summer of 2001 as an intern. He has quickly moved up in the organization and is considered one of the league's top young executives. In addition to helping general manager R.C. Buford convince Popovich to take Tony Parker, Presti — who Popovich calls the team's "resident genius" — also found this year's first-round draft pick, Ian Mahinmi.

Hennigan graduated from Emerson in 2004 before Presti recommended the team hire him as an intern last season. Danny Ferry tried to hire Hennigan for his new staff in Cleveland this summer before the Spurs promoted him to basketball operations assistant.

"He's our secret weapon," Popovich said of Hennigan. "He does all the research for us, makes sure we're not leaving any stone unturned. He just has a real good feel for the game, offers great suggestions about possible additions to the team, who's out there, how it can help us cap-wise.

"Both those guys' intelligence has worked well for us."

whottt
06-06-2007, 06:37 AM
he's 47

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/2007-05-21-cover-buford_N.htm

btw, that link reflects back on the story about who gets credit for Parker.

The last couple of years the story had been all about Presti, but when the story first came out it was simply that after a poor workout Presti made the tape to convince the Spurs to give him another chance. But it's evolved into some sort of urban legend that it was all Presti with regards to even knowing who Parker was and getting the Spurs to open their eyes.

So basically...Buford is the buy behind Parker and Manu...the two successful picks we have had. Glad he's staying...

It sucks that soon, every team in the NBA will have inside knowledge about the Spurs system.

L.I.T
06-06-2007, 06:46 AM
Pop as the modern era Red Auerbach?

ShoogarBear
06-06-2007, 07:11 AM
Pop as the modern era Red Auerbach?Maybe when he starts shutting off the hot water in the visitors' locker room.

L.I.T
06-06-2007, 08:14 AM
Maybe when he starts shutting off the hot water in the visitors' locker room.

:lol

Russell said something about Red, along the lines of, "I never knew someone who played for him who didn't like him. And I never knew someone who played against him and liked him."

Pull that stunt nowadays and the players would probably tear up.

ducks
06-06-2007, 08:17 AM
Sonics quiet on GM search

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/basket...71_sonx06.html

Sonics quiet on GM search
Decision could be pushed back to next week
By GARY WASHBURN
P-I REPORTER

The Sonics are not yet locked into San Antonio Spurs vice president Sam Presti as their new general manager, and a decision may be pushed back to next week, according to a team source.

The final two candidates for the position are Presti and Washington Wizards vice president Tommy Sheppard. Both interviewed last week with team president Lenny Wilkens and owner Clay Bennett, and each made a positive impression.

Wilkens and the rest of the Sonics' brass are pondering their decision this week. While the Spurs and Wizards allowed each of their front-office members to speak with the Sonics, it is uncertain if they want compensation for allowing Presti and Sheppard to go to another NBA club.

Also, there is the possibility each club will make a counteroffer as Phoenix did with David Griffin, who pulled his name out of contention for the Memphis Grizzlies GM position because he received a new title and a raise from the Suns.

Presti, 30, has been the front-runner since Rick Sund was reassigned on April 25, but Wilkens did not speak with the touted executive until a month later. And there is no guarantee that Presti would bring Spurs assistant coach P.J. Carlesimo as a package deal if he agrees to take the job.

Carlesimo is an intriguing coaching prospect because he has been waiting for another chance to atone for his failures with the Golden State Warriors and his infamous 1997 choking incident with Latrell Sprewell. Carlesimo was a highly regarded college coach at Seton Hall before three moderately successful seasons with the Portland Trail Blazers.

He has spent the past five seasons with the Spurs, but the question is whether a Spurs-style half-court offense would work with a Seattle lineup that could include Ray Allen, Rashard Lewis, Kevin Durant and Chris Wilcox, all of whom are up-tempo players.

Wilkens has yet to reveal any coaching candidates, but a popular choice is former Sonics assistant Dwane Casey, who was approached in Orlando this past week for a few assistant coaching positions but is waiting for a Sonics interview before making any decisions.

The organization also is preparing for the June 28 draft and personal workouts begin Thursday at the Furtado Center. Although it is uncertain who will work out Thursday, the club has scheduled sessions with Oregon guard and former Franklin High standout Aaron Brooks, Detroit-Mercy forward Ryvon Covile and Boston College forward Jared Dudley.

Seattle owns the 31st and 35th picks and will work out a majority of prospects for those two slots. Kevin Durant and Greg Oden, who are scheduled to work out for the Portland Trail Blazers, may not audition for the Sonics because they likely won't drop beyond the second pick.

It's intriguing, however, that the Sonics asked to take a look at Texas A&M guard Acie Law, who may be the best point-guard prospect, although he is behind Ohio State freshman Mike Conley in several mock drafts.

According to Draftexpress.com, Durant was not able to bench press 185 pounds once during the predraft combine last week in Orlando.

He did measure as a 6-foot-9 without shoes and he doesn't turn 19 until September, meaning he could grow a few more inches.

P-I reporter Gary Washburn can be reached at 206-448-8006 or [email protected]. Follow his Sonics blog at blog.seattlepi.com/sonics.

Oh, Gee!!
06-06-2007, 08:49 AM
traitors!!!

AlamoSpursFan
06-06-2007, 08:57 AM
He could easily get $8-10M if they just threw in some filler. He's from Houston, hangs with Drexler and rumor has it that he wants to play there.

Not that it matters, but I thought he was from Waxahachie. That's Dallas, not H-Town.

ShoogarBear
06-06-2007, 09:37 AM
While the Spurs and Wizards allowed each of their front-office members to speak with the Sonics, it is uncertain if they want compensation for allowing Presti and Sheppard to go to another NBA club.
Hellsyeah!

Presti and P.J. for the #2 pick!

http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smielephant.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smielephant.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smielephant.gif

SequSpur
06-06-2007, 09:54 AM
Who in the hell is Presti? Is that one of the beer sellers?

or

another gravy trainer of the Tim Duncan wagon...

ducks
06-06-2007, 12:32 PM
bump