PDA

View Full Version : ~~~8:> old school Duncan vs young blood Le Bron

Re-Animator
06-05-2007, 11:10 PM
Does it get any better than this? After all, you have the best two players the NBA has to offer, and your going to sit there in your computer addictive mind and tell me Stern is not waxing his carrot right now about the $Possibilities$? Nigra please!

I don't know about you, and Maybe the 911 WTC building 7 did have shape charges placed in the basement after all.

But I do know this, if there is a time for all the so called Rigging the NBA gets accused of, wouldn't it be going on now? A chance to go 7 games and have a triple OT with Le Bron...(the new guy) Doing a slam dunk, with 0.7 seconds left on the clock to win the 2007 NBA Championship, and to be the new kid in town who put old man Duncan (not time warner material) to the Karl Malone graveyard, without any help from STERN?

you need to repack your bong, or stop watching the View. This shit is for real.
the series is Fixed. and you read it here first @ ST

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/Misc/juggle.gif

Whottt.
06-05-2007, 11:23 PM
You make a great point about the Spurs not making money for Stern. After all it is no big secret the 1999 NBA finals showed loss of revenue for the NBA. face it Pop and Tim are not like Manu and Rose who will sell Body Solutions if there is a check in it.
You really think Manu gives a shit if we all use Time Warner? :lmao

Looter
06-05-2007, 11:25 PM
I love reading topics SR won't let you post

Al Sharpton
06-05-2007, 11:29 PM
Right now Spur fans are nervous and are to insecure to answer your topic since they want to see game one before they actually support their team, Google fair weather fan.

cherylsteele
06-06-2007, 12:21 AM
Right now Spur fans are nervous and are to insecure to answer your topic since they want to see game one before they actually support their team, Google fair weather fan.
Uh no......we are just so tired if all this young team vs. old team...boring vs. exciting, etc....it's not like we don't have a dozen threads about this already. :rolleyes

Last Comic Standing
06-06-2007, 01:16 AM
Stern owes Le Bron a ring for leaving high school early and saving his ass from bankruptcy. This is the year of the young thug

http://www.filmsandtv.com/ie/last_comic_standing.jpg