PDA

View Full Version : Who will Ginobili...

O-Factor
06-05-2007, 11:42 PM
steal the ball from first, go coast to coast, make a fantastic layup while drawing a foul on some stupid no-name cavs player?

My guess it will be Lebron he steals the ball from, and Varello will make the foul.

Mr. Body
06-05-2007, 11:44 PM
Donyell Marshall with Gibson with the stupid touch foul.

klx23
06-05-2007, 11:48 PM
steal the ball from first, go coast to coast, make a fantastic layup while drawing a foul on some stupid no-name cavs player?

My guess it will be Lebron he steals the ball from, and Varello will make the foul.

Who the heck is Varello? You're so ignorant that you don't even know half the players on the opposing team. They may be no-names, but if you're going to talk about them in the manner that you do, take the time to learn their names.

cherylsteele
06-06-2007, 12:15 AM
Who the heck is Varello? You're so ignorant that you don't even know half the players on the opposing team. They may be no-names, but if you're going to talk about them in the manner that you do, take the time to learn their names.
Are you talking about Anderson Varejão?

klx23
06-06-2007, 12:18 AM
Are you talking about Anderson Varejão?

I'm talking about all the players on our team not named LeBron James.

You should ask that question to the person who started this thread? He seems to now know what he's talking about.

bresilhac
06-06-2007, 12:27 AM

A little touchy aren't we? The no-name remark is in essence true. When most people around the league think of the Cavaliers they think of 1) James, 2) James 3) James and...you get the picture. It's not Spur's fans fault that Cleveland is so devoid of any stars other than James that they are referred to as no-names in many cases.

klx23
06-06-2007, 12:41 AM
A little touchy aren't we? The no-name remark is in essence true. When most people around the league think of the Cavaliers they think of 1) James, 2) James 3) James and...you get the picture. It's not Spur's fans fault that Cleveland is so devoid of any stars other than James that they are referred to as no-names in many cases.

That's why I think it's reasonable to learn their names because you obviously can't expect any of our other players to make headlines. That's just the way it goes. It is and will always be about LeBron James. Since the Spurs and Cavs are about to begin a series, so it makes sense that before any trash talk, both sides learn simple things such as names.

O-Factor
06-06-2007, 01:45 AM
KLX,
you are an idiot huh? No-name equals misspelling you stupid fuck! I guess they grow them a little slow up there in ohio or where ever the fuck you are from

Avitus1
06-06-2007, 02:47 AM
BOOBIE!

What a dumbass nickname.

Obstructed_View
06-06-2007, 03:32 AM
Hey I know the names of some of the other Cavs! There's Carlos Boozer, no... wait a second.

WalterBenitez
06-06-2007, 07:11 AM
BOOBIE!
What a dumbass nickname.

Boobie sounds funny even in spanish

ATRAIN
06-06-2007, 07:22 AM

If I can steal a quote from the Rock....IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT THIER NAMES ARE!!!