PDA

View Full Version : Loud mouth Smith

Manu20
12-02-2004, 12:13 AM
He just said that San Antonio is boring! Not just the team but the City! :rolleyes

I love the way the spurs play especially this season and there not boring. Also, I don't live in SA but I visited a couple of times and I had fun there.

myhc
12-02-2004, 12:26 AM
who cares. when we win the title, he's still going to call us boring but i wouldn't have it any other way.

samikeyp
12-02-2004, 12:27 AM
Its ok...his wife says the same thing about their bedroom.

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-02-2004, 12:28 AM
30 point wins with the entire second half dedicated to the highlight reel is I guess "boring."

Whatever. You can't spell ass without SAS.

whottt
12-02-2004, 01:09 AM
It's good to see S asss back to hating us at full strength...we play better when he hates us...he's a loser so you don't want him backing your team...it's bad luck.

Edit: Now if we can just get Marcus Bryant to start whining about wanting Jason Kidd....

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-02-2004, 01:12 AM
Its ok...his wife says the same thing about their bedroom.

She says San Antonio's boring while in bed? Damn, their sex life must suck.

GoSpurs21
12-02-2004, 04:30 AM
he said the Spurs personalities and the city were boring not the way the Spurs play

besides we never gave a shit what Steven jackAss Smith said in the past why should we care now?

if you see him in SA be sure to give him the spit shake

Rummpd
12-02-2004, 04:53 PM
Would it not be fun to figure out a way to for all fullsports.com Spurs fans to sign a letter to the editor for the Philadelphia Paper with a copy cc to ESPN saying what a dumb monontonic jerk he is = would be a total waste of energy but would love to put my sig. on such a letter? After the Pacers Pistons back step you think he would clam up for awhile but it just goes on and on with him about the Spurs.

If anyone knows a way to do a group electronic signature (it can be done but I am not an expert) they should lead the way on this idea.

MadDoc

Marcus Bryant
12-02-2004, 04:56 PM
Who cares?

Edit: whottt shuttt ttthe fuck up

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-02-2004, 04:59 PM
This is nothing new. The national media all but called the town a big collective pussy for not burning police cars when we won the last championship. And since when is Philadelphia an exciting place to live. I'll take the Alamo over the Rocky statue any day.

Rummpd
12-02-2004, 06:59 PM
I live in Philly because of a great job but it sure is not SA (most under-rated city in U.S with a lot more diversity and culture than appreciated) - give me that place for life and retirement any day. I have heard people here who meet Smith and they are suprised at how soft spoken he is when directly speaking with someone but have trouble believing that. Missing SA all the time! Enjoy it there!

MadDoc

milkyway21
12-02-2004, 11:54 PM
Enough of these people calling Tim Duncan & the Spurs boring, ok? I find other players more boring than the Spurs. I'd rather watch Duncan's footwork & low post moves than Yao Ming. Enough!