PDA

View Full Version : Everyone open this

Its already over
06-06-2007, 05:14 AM
I'm not going to say much.. and not going to read any replies but this is all I'm going to say then I'm going to leave forever and you guys can always remember the person who came on your forum one morning and said something that you all thought was retarded and stupid.

The San Antonio Spurs... have absolutely no chance in this series and will lose the Finals. LeBron is going to rule the NBA for a long long time. Its not a prediction... its a fact.

Bookmark it , save it , do whatever you want. Cavaliers in 4

Goodbye.

johngateswhiteley
06-06-2007, 05:18 AM
sweet.

Obstructed_View
06-06-2007, 05:26 AM
I'm not going to say much...you guys can always remember the person who came on your forum one morning and said something that...was retarded and stupid.

Truth. You're hardly distinguishing yourself, though. Doubt anyone's going to always remember it.

milkyway21
06-06-2007, 05:30 AM
he was here???

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mntl/yhp/eggsbacon.jpg???

themvp
06-06-2007, 05:36 AM
:depressed :cry

:sleep

Martin R
06-06-2007, 05:42 AM
I'm not going to say much.. and not going to read any replies but this is all I'm going to say then I'm going to leave forever and you guys can always remember the person who came on your forum one morning and said something that you all thought was retarded and stupid.

I'm not going to say much.. and not going to read your reply but this is all I'm going to say : you are retarded and stupid.

black/silver rook
06-06-2007, 06:02 AM
:rolleyes It's already OVER!!!! stephen A. said so!!!!!

George Gervin's Afro
06-06-2007, 07:04 AM
Nuggets fans :depressed
Suns fans :depressed
Jazz fans :depressed
Cav fans :cry

I have a feeling you will disappear forever if the cavs lose game one..

WalterBenitez
06-06-2007, 07:09 AM

The San Antonio Spurs... have absolutely no chance in this series and will lose the Finals. LeBron is going to rule the NBA for a long long time. Its not a prediction... its a fact.

Goodbye.

Blod test is going bad, right?

WalterBenitez
06-06-2007, 07:10 AM
Nuggets fans :depressed
Suns fans :depressed
Jazz fans :depressed
Cav fans :cry

I have a feeling you will disappear forever if the cavs lose game one..

I told you before ... we need a tupidity's rank ... do not forget Mavs please

twentyone
06-06-2007, 07:24 AM
I vote this thread MOST ORIGINAL.

Too bad search is disabled, it would be nice to put a collection of 1 hit wonders together of every Tom, Dick, and Hairy that came in, posted the Spurs demise, then disappeared. We could make it a flash movie, with the Chariots of Fire theme playing, dramatic fade-ins of the immortal words of XXXXfan predicting their teams success, nay guaranteeing their teams scourging of the Spurs, and then fade-out to the Horry 3 , Manu behind the back slam, or a Tim dunk, to fade to black.

Or we can just: :rolleyes

ATRAIN
06-06-2007, 07:25 AM
I got 20 bucks says that this troll comes back under another user name to see replies.

Darkwaters
06-06-2007, 07:27 AM

Goodbye.

Did Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, Bowen and Oberto all tear their ACL's yesterday in practice? Because if not then I see no reason why the Spurs wouldn't win at least ONE game.

SAGambler
06-06-2007, 08:20 AM
LeBron is going to rule the NBA for a long long time. Its not a prediction... its a fact.

What happens if he comes up with a career ending injury?

Or even one bad enough to keep him out a year like Amare?

What if he catches some dread disease chewing his fingernails like they were bars of candy with all those nasty germs on them?

Is he still going to "rule" the NBA?

101A
06-06-2007, 08:24 AM
When was the last time the Cavaliers won 8 straight games?

TakeThat
06-06-2007, 09:13 AM
When was the last time the Cavaliers won 8 straight games?

They don't need to win four straight, we'll take two at a time. :)

BreezeHillBill
06-06-2007, 09:23 AM

Goodbye.
Drive by posting.

hater
06-06-2007, 09:25 AM
you guys can always remember the person who came on your forum one morning

most of us will forget you in about 5 minutes

NoMoneyDown
06-06-2007, 09:25 AM
Mouse?

spursfan09
06-06-2007, 09:26 AM
hmmm.... Cav fans sure are cocky

DarrinS
06-06-2007, 09:30 AM
Obviously a Spurs fan being funny.

Unless you're wearing a tinfoil hat and believe that Al Gore is a scientist, you CAN'T POSSIBLY believe the Cavs will SWEEP the Spurs.

easjer
06-06-2007, 09:31 AM
Fact? Future predictions are hardly fact. Indicators are that he will be a premier player for a long time, but bad teams, injuries, illness, accidents can all interfere with that.

Not that you'll be reading this under whatever other name you are posting here (because, please. no one posts 1 post and never returns).

MadDog73
06-06-2007, 09:32 AM
Obviously a Spurs fan being funny.

Unless you're wearing a tinfoil hat and believe that Al Gore is a scientist, you CAN'T POSSIBLY believe the Cavs will SWEEP the Spurs.

I believe Al Gore is the smartest man alive...

and I still don't think the Cavs have a chance! :lol

E20
06-06-2007, 09:32 AM
There have been more retarded/stupider things posted here. This ranks in the Top 1000 probably.

Its already over
06-08-2007, 01:34 AM
Good job guys. I admit I was wrong. Somehow I felt as if we were on a mission to prove everyone wrong and I couldn't see anyone stoppin us. At least if we lose the series we lose to a deserving team.

Cant wait to see what happens in game 2. Hopefully we start Boobie.

Kori Ellis
06-08-2007, 01:36 AM
I thought you were going to leave forever?

Budkin
06-08-2007, 01:57 AM
What's this? posting again? Get the fuck out you flip-flopper.

myhc
06-08-2007, 02:03 AM
I thought you were going to leave forever?

:lol The Cavs trolls have been entertaining so far.

Fernando TD21
06-08-2007, 02:35 AM
I'm leaving forever too... until the next game. Or maybe I'll leave forever until the next time I post. :blah

jaffies
06-08-2007, 02:41 AM
I'm not going to say much.. and not going to read any replies (BULLSHIT!) but this is all I'm going to say then I'm going to leave forever (BULLSHIT!) and you guys can always remember (BULLSHIT!) the person who came on your forum one morning and said something that you all thought was retarded and stupid.

Goodbye.

No.
No. You're not gonna leave forever.
No. You're gonna read all the replies to your unoriginal post.
No. No one will remember you or even that you fucking existed.
Why?
Why will you read this thread like it's your job?
Because you're an attention whore.
Why are you an attention whore?
Because the title of the thread is 'Everyone open this worthless thread'.
Why?
Why will no one remember you?
Because it's already been done.
By Cavs fans before you.
By Jazz fans before you.
By Suns fans before you.
By Nuggets fans before you.
By Mavs fans supporting our opponents before you.
The only difference is that THEY SAID IT FIRST, SAID IT BETTER, AND THEY MADE THEIR POSTS A BIT INTERESTING!
You did not.
Witness.

Its already over
06-08-2007, 03:04 AM
And you just sat there and made a complete ass out of yourself. My point in making this thread was because I wanted things to get going I read all over Cavs forums and Spurs forums and everyone was always oh this is going to be a sweep this is going to be over once Duncan gets the ball in his hands. I wanted to get some Cavalier respect back.

Seeing some of these replies you guys are nothing but immature jerks. I did nothing to you guys. The whole point of being a fan of a sports team is to watch your team win and have fun. You guys sit on here ragging on all these "trolls" as you guys say. If anyones a troll its you guys. At least some of the Pistons fans on there board had a sense of humor. You guys aren't as great as you think you are. Stop acting like Champs. Its far from over. We made you a Witness in the regular season and we will make you a Witness in the Finals. We dont give up after a loss. Get ready for a dog fight.

When this is all said and done we will see who the real "trolls" are.

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/1928/myspacewallpaper0705024au6.jpg

nkdlunch
06-08-2007, 03:05 AM
dumb fuck

Strike
06-08-2007, 03:09 AM
And you just sat there and made a complete ass out of yourself. My point in making this thread was because I wanted things to get going I read all over Cavs forums and Spurs forums and everyone was always oh this is going to be a sweep this is going to be over once Duncan gets the ball in his hands. I wanted to get some Cavalier respect back.

Seeing some of these replies you guys are nothing but immature jerks. I did nothing to you guys. The whole point of being a fan of a sports team is to watch your team win and have fun. You guys sit on here ragging on all these "trolls" as you guys say. If anyones a troll its you guys. At least some of the Pistons fans on there board had a sense of humor. You guys aren't as great as you think you are. Stop acting like Champs. Its far from over. We made you a Witness in the regular season and we will make you a Witness in the Finals. We dont give up after a loss. Get ready for a dog fight.

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/1928/myspacewallpaper0705024au6.jpg :troll

Its already over
06-08-2007, 03:20 AM
Look how immature you guys are. Is that heat getting to your heads down there in Texas?

Callin me a dumb fuck and then posting a pic of a troll? Come on..

Damn. Your team can sure bring it but you guys are just wimps. Pathetic.

Oh wait.. NOW someone will step in and say something smart. hah. Ill be waitin.

nkdlunch
06-08-2007, 03:23 AM
Look how immature you guys are. Is that heat getting to your heads down there in Texas?

Callin me a dumb fuck and then posting a pic of a troll? Come on..

Damn. Your team can sure bring it but you guys are just wimps. Pathetic.

Oh wait.. NOW someone will step in and say something smart. hah. Ill be waitin.

I called the creator of the thread a dumb fuck. But if you want in on the action, go ahead :D

20ginobili
06-08-2007, 04:09 AM
he wants to be the dumb fuck... let him be...

smeagol
06-08-2007, 04:52 AM
What an idiot.

I prefer the Dallas and Suns trolls to you, dumfuck

Its already over
06-08-2007, 05:19 AM
Why because I put up a fight? Cant handle it? You are now the 3rd person in a row to use the word "dumfuck"

Who is really the dumfuck here? What have I ever done to you guys? I came on here to just have a little fun and try and get you guys to do something else rather then sit on here and say how much better you guys are than us and how your going to sweep us. Your all nothing more than immature kids who cant think of anything to say.

SpurForLife
06-08-2007, 06:18 AM
Just get lost crybaby!! :cry

JustSpurs
06-08-2007, 06:52 AM

Goodbye.

I don't think he knows what "..and not going to read replies" and "Leaving forever" really means.

Supreme_Being
06-08-2007, 06:54 AM

Goodbye.

Good riddance.

flipcritic
06-08-2007, 06:55 AM
Why because I put up a fight? Cant handle it? You are now the 3rd person in a row to use the word "dumfuck"

Who is really the dumfuck here? What have I ever done to you guys? I came on here to just have a little fun and try and get you guys to do something else rather then sit on here and say how much better you guys are than us and how your going to sweep us. Your all nothing more than immature kids who cant think of anything to say.

PWNED.

ATRAIN
06-08-2007, 07:08 AM

Your an idioit cause you posted IM never going to reply and leave forever......BUT YEt your still here... Making promises you cant keep!!

texbound
06-08-2007, 07:13 AM

Quite obviously, you are the DF here. You come on a SPURS forum and predict that they have no chance against the mighty King and his court, but you give no analysis into how exactly this will happen. My 5 year old does that. You're no better than a child. At least give some insight to separate yourself from toddlers.

Plus, you say that you're leaving forever and are not going to read any replies. That makes you a liar. Don't expect courtesy from others when you can't even stick to your word. Take your own advice and be gone forever.

I miss you already.

WayDowntownBang
06-08-2007, 07:14 AM
:blah :clap :toast :lol

SrA Husker
06-08-2007, 07:27 AM
Scoreboard.

Nothing else needs to be said.

FreeMad Dan
06-08-2007, 07:39 AM

:stfu What the fuck do expect when you come on a Spurs fan site and post this weak shit. Just go back to your Cavs forum and you can talk about the "Chosen One" getting worked in peace. Lebron got knocked off his ivory tower last night and Duncan made him his bitch. Witness that bitch!!

Supreme_Being
06-08-2007, 07:43 AM
SPURS>CAVS.

Just so you know.

lebomb
06-08-2007, 07:49 AM
Good job guys. I admit I was wrong. Somehow I felt as if we were on a mission to prove everyone wrong and I couldn't see anyone stoppin us. At least if we lose the series we lose to a deserving team.

Cant wait to see what happens in game 2. Hopefully we start Boobie.

I personally respect your reply above........

:king

50 cent
06-08-2007, 10:46 AM

Goodbye.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

cherylsteele
06-08-2007, 10:49 AM
most of us will forget you in about 5 minutes
Forget who?