PDA

View Full Version : Thompson Brothers on WOAI

BreezeHillBill
06-06-2007, 09:38 AM
They made an interesting observation. If they Spurs are dull boring, then several other NBA teams must want to be dull and boring too, judging from the number of Pop proteges recruited by other teams: Dallas (AJ), Cleveland (Coach and GM), Seattle (recruiting Presti and maybe PJC).

Momma_monkey
06-06-2007, 09:43 AM
So True. Pops Dynasty one to be followed. Pop's Prestige is one to be jealous over.

Pinche Pop.

Go Spurs Go!!!!!

Shred
06-06-2007, 09:51 AM
The fact they even had that conversation is further proof of the power of the asterisk to incite a flare-up of Spurs fans' inferiority complex.

DarrinS
06-06-2007, 09:52 AM
The fact they even had that conversation is further proof of the power of the asterisk to incite a flare-up of Spurs fans' inferiority complex.

Should I?

No, too easy.

Shred
06-06-2007, 09:56 AM
Should I?

No, too easy.

Go on--I enjoy watching you all spend as much time obsessing over the asterisk as talking about the upcoming series. :downspin:

SequSpur
06-06-2007, 10:00 AM
there is only one Duncan. He should get a percentage of all these gravy training mofos.

Obstructed_View
06-06-2007, 10:02 AM
So which Spurs assistant will replace Mike D'Antoni when the uptempo experiment is finally recognized as the dismal failure it is? A Spur has already taken his GM job.

Shred
06-06-2007, 10:15 AM
So which Spurs assistant will replace Mike D'Antoni when the uptempo experiment is finally recognized as the dismal failure it is? A Spur has already taken his GM job.

You forgot to mention that even the Suns' color guy is a former Spur--Vinnie Del Negro. TOTAL OWNAGE!!!

NoMoneyDown
06-06-2007, 10:16 AM
You forgot to mention that even the Suns' color guy is a former Spur--Vinnie Del Negro. TOTAL OWNAGE!!!

Yet, but ownage by whom? :p:

ShoogarBear
06-06-2007, 10:17 AM
So which Spurs assistant will replace Mike D'Antoni when the uptempo experiment is finally recognized as the dismal failure it is? Maybe Horry wants to coach after he retires. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/cheeky.gif

Damn, if that happened I'd have to buy some Suns season tix just to see the massive chode explodage.

Extra Stout
06-06-2007, 10:20 AM
Hair fake!

BreezeHillBill
06-06-2007, 10:24 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong. But I heard a TV announcer state that Pop helped D'Antonio get the Phoenix with a recommendation to Coangelo.