PDA

View Full Version : What the hell? All the threads from Cavs fans?

RC's Boss
06-06-2007, 09:48 AM
I've seen PHX, Mavs, and a host of other teams on this board. Now when the Cavs reach the finals (which they reached b/c they managed to avoid Chicago), here these fuckers come claiming b-ball supremacy. There are two teams that have beaten the Spurs current core in a 7 game series... Mavs and Lakers :madrun Everyone else needs to :stfu . At least PHX has been to the WCF several times, but the Cavs??????? Your rotation has changed like 5 x's this year and it still isn't a comfortable fit. What you should be doing is praying you don't get swept like the Lakers did the Nets in '02 :donkey

MrChug
06-06-2007, 09:52 AM
They are called "trolls" in the messageboard world. And the best kind...

THE KIND THAT WILL DISAPPEAR WHEN THEIR TEAM DOES

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Obstructed_View
06-06-2007, 09:56 AM
I've seen PHX, Mavs, and a host of other teams on this board. Now when the Cavs reach the finals (which they reached b/c they managed to avoid Chicago), here these fuckers come claiming b-ball supremacy. There are two teams that have beaten the Spurs current core in a 7 game series... Mavs and Lakers :madrun Everyone else needs to :stfu . At least PHX has been to the WCF several times, but the Cavs??????? Your rotation has changed like 5 x's this year and it still isn't a comfortable fit. What you should be doing is praying you don't get swept like the Lakers did the Nets in '02 :donkey
Who is that in your av?

RC's Boss
06-06-2007, 09:59 AM
Who is that in your av?
Ahh, that heavenly creature would be Free formerly of BET's 106th & Park. A lovely specimen if I do say so myself. :tu

RC's Boss
06-06-2007, 10:00 AM
They are called "trolls" in the messageboard world. And the best kind...

THE KIND THAT WILL DISAPPEAR WHEN THEIR TEAM DOES

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
true

Obstructed_View
06-06-2007, 10:06 AM
Ahh, that heavenly creature would be Free formerly of BET's 106th & Park. A lovely specimen if I do say so myself. :tu
VEHreh NAAAsuh!

RC's Boss
06-06-2007, 10:24 AM
i'd hit it