PDA

View Full Version : Kelsey Smith Found Dead

Bear Grylls
06-06-2007, 02:07 PM
Breaking News on Fox News Channel

conversekid
06-06-2007, 02:14 PM
if true ... the punk that hurt her should be tortured for the rest of his life. i hate people that do this type of stuff "almost" as bad as child molestors. families destroyed because of some loser.

BacktoBasics
06-06-2007, 02:18 PM
Who is Kelsey Smith?

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-06-2007, 02:24 PM
MSNBC is reporting (through an affiliate) that a body has been found, but no confirmation on the identity.

KSHB TV: FBI confirms body found in area near search for missing teen

Bear Grylls
06-06-2007, 02:27 PM
MSNBC is reporting (through an affiliate) that a body has been found, but no confirmation on the identity.

KSHB TV: FBI confirms body found in area near search for missing teen

Foxnews reported a body has been found and that it was identified as that of Kelsey Smith.

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Foxnews reported a body has been found and that it was identified as that of Kelsey Smith.

Surprising considering FNC is talking about Dodger Dogs right now.

SA210
06-06-2007, 02:33 PM
maniac:pctoss

clambake
06-06-2007, 02:35 PM
The search for Kelsey has been called off, so that pretty much says it all.

Bear Grylls
06-06-2007, 02:37 PM
Surprising considering FNC is talking about Dodger Dogs right now.

It was reported by Stephanie Watts 35 minutes ago who is on the scene outside of KC in East Grandview and was confirmed the body was Kelsey Smith by a group called Equisearch (sp?) while she was on the air.

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-06-2007, 02:42 PM
It was reported by Stephanie Watts 35 minutes ago who is on the scene outside of KC in East Grandview and was confirmed the body was Kelsey Smith by a group called Equisearch (sp?) while she was on the air.

Police have a suspect.

sa_butta
06-06-2007, 02:45 PM
Police have a suspect.:hang

Soul_Patch
06-06-2007, 02:47 PM
who is kelsey smith?

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-06-2007, 02:47 PM
:hang

From what I've overheard, it might even be federal since there may have been a transfer over state lines (admittedly, I don't know anything about this case).

sa_butta
06-06-2007, 02:52 PM
From what I've overheard, it might even be federal since there may have been a transfer over state lines (admittedly, I don't know anything about this case).I wonder if it is the same guy from the Target video?

Bear Grylls
06-06-2007, 02:53 PM
who is kelsey smith?

18 year old girl kidnapped from a Target store on Saturday in Overland Park, KS.

Flea
06-06-2007, 02:58 PM
:depressed

atxrocker
06-06-2007, 03:02 PM
sad story. but how often do kidnappings and murders happen? pretty fucking often, why is this breaking news again?

monosylab1k
06-06-2007, 03:03 PM
who is kelsey smith?

A pretty white girl, otherwise nobody would be reporting anything about it.

atxrocker
06-06-2007, 03:04 PM
white girl, otherwise nobody would be reporting anything about it.

Fillmoe
06-06-2007, 03:05 PM
*waits for midge to come in here and say she deserved it and that he hopes her father catches cancer.......

sidenote: monosylab1k speaks the truth

conversekid
06-06-2007, 03:16 PM
A pretty white girl, otherwise nobody would be reporting anything about it.

of course... are we to care about others?

Trainwreck2100
06-06-2007, 03:19 PM
They still haven't found the guys who killed that EB store girl.

makedamnsure
06-06-2007, 03:19 PM
this reminds me of the case with that cute little British kid that got kidnapped in Portugal

Shelly
06-06-2007, 03:21 PM
I hadn't heard about her, but how sad. I hope they find the fucker who did this.

td4mvp21
06-06-2007, 03:24 PM
this reminds me of the case with that cute little British kid that got kidnapped in Portugal

Whatever happened with that one?

Buddy Holly
06-06-2007, 03:50 PM
They still haven't found the guys who killed that EB store girl.

I still contend that a video game character came to life.

ggoose25
06-06-2007, 04:19 PM
I hadn't heard about her, but how sad. I hope they find the fucker who did this.

i just hope he's not black or mezican.

Buddy Holly
06-06-2007, 04:24 PM
Or illegal, O'rielly would have a orgasism thinking about it.

Duncan21
06-06-2007, 04:58 PM

shes still missing, her parents fear that she may be dead but aren't giving up. They recently were invited to meet and speak with the pope.

exstatic
06-06-2007, 06:42 PM
...or the pretty white girl from Alabama that disappeared in Aruba.

John Kerry
06-06-2007, 07:39 PM
i just hope he's not black or mezican.

Initial reports are that the infamous Some Puerto Rican Guy is responsible.

If I was elected President, this would never have happened. I would have made sure that all attractive young white girls never got abducted. Too bad for you, America.

nsrammstein
06-06-2007, 07:40 PM
I don't get all the hype about this, sure a sweet 18 year old girl that most guys in here would fuck got kidnapped and killed but does it deserve all this national media attention? If I were to be kidnapped and found dead in a fucking creek no one would give a fuck! im fucking sure that MSNBC would not be covering my story like they are covering this story.

monosylab1k
06-06-2007, 07:46 PM
Tips On How To Get National Media Attention In The Unfortunate Event That You Are Abducted:

1. Be white
2. Be a young female
3. Be attractive
4. Don't be unattractive

btw I do feel horrible about this whole incident, it's incredibly tragic....but the media coverage on it is just insane...

i also realize i stole that joke from SNL

Bear Grylls
06-07-2007, 03:40 AM
Police have already arrested the murder.

Authorities arrested a suspect Wednesday night for the kidnap and murder of 18-year-old Kelsey Smith, who disappeared from a Target parking lot in Overland Park, Kan., on Saturday.

Police believe 26-year-old Edwin Hall was the man who appeared on a security camera video following Smith out of the store and forced her into her car.

Overland Park Police Chief John Douglass said police had located a truck matching the description of one seen entering the store's parking lot moments before Smith was abducted in Hall's possession. Hall was arrested after being interviewed by police, Douglass said.

The district attorney is expected to file first-degree murder and aggravated kidnapping charges against Hall on Thursday morning. The state plans to ask Hall be held on $5 million bond.

Douglass police had received more than 500 leads on the case from community members, one of which led to Hall.

A family spokesman read a statement from Smith family thanking investigators and community members for helping search for their daughter.

"My wife, family and I would like to thank [the] law enforcement community for all their work ... [and ] thank the media for getting out the info about Kelsey so she could be found and all your support," he said.

Members of a Texas-based search team found Smith's corpse across state lines near Grandview, Mo., about 20 miles from where she was abducted.

Hall faces a minimum 25-to-life if convicted of the murder charge and a minimum 14 months if convicted of kidnapping. Authorities said there was a possibility they would file additional charges.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,278777,00.html

makedamnsure
06-07-2007, 01:58 PM

No clue but that's all the parents fault. Who the hell leaves their 3 year old alone in a hotel room in a foreign country? Idiots.

ObiwanGinobili
06-07-2007, 05:07 PM
No clue but that's all the parents fault. Who the hell leaves their 3 year old alone in a hotel room in a foreign country? Idiots.

ITA. They left a 2 yr old boy with her too.. what was up with that? Was the 3 yr old watchign the younger kid? Really they are lucky the kidnapper(s) didn;t take both kids. Also I really wonder on that one if she might've gotten out and wondered away.

Shelly
06-07-2007, 05:12 PM
ITA. They left a 2 yr old boy with her too.. what was up with that? Was the 3 yr old watchign the younger kid? Really they are lucky the kidnapper(s) didn;t take both kids. Also I really wonder on that one if she might've gotten out and wondered away.

WHAAAAT? I didn't follow this story, but Jesus. Why did they leave the kids? So they could have some 'alone' time???

Shelly
06-07-2007, 05:13 PM

Never mind the foreign country...who leaves a 3 year old alone AT ALL?

ObiwanGinobili
06-07-2007, 05:46 PM
WHAAAAT? I didn't follow this story, but Jesus. Why did they leave the kids? So they could have some 'alone' time???

thye went on vacation to Portugal (from england) and wanted to eat at a restaurant by themselves I guess... so they left thier 2 toddlers alone in a hotel room in a foriegn country.
oh - in thier defense they did check in on them a few times that night. :rolleyes

when the story first broke i was so angyr - at the dumbass parents! WTF??
If you don't like your kids that much leave them at home with grandma!
and if you have the $$$ to go to a foriegn country for a vaca then stay at a hotel that offers in room babaysitters and pay for it.
FUCK! you never leave your kids alone , much less in a hotel in a country where i don;t even speak the language.

I mena - how fucking selfish and uncaring. "I want to have dinner with just my spouse.. these darn kids are in my way! Whaaaa! :cry OH! I have an idea! I'll just lock the little buggers up all alone! Yah ...thats the ticket.,..they should cry themselves out and be asleep in no time...."

Shelly
06-07-2007, 05:51 PM
thye went on vacation to Portugal (from england) and wanted to eat at a restaurant by themselves I guess... so they left thier 2 toddlers alone in a hotel room in a foriegn country.
oh - in thier defense they did check in on them a few times that night. :rolleyes

when the story first broke i was so angyr - at the dumbass parents! WTF??
If you don't like your kids that much leave them at home with grandma!
and if you have the $$$ to go to a foriegn country for a vaca then stay at a hotel that offers in room babaysitters and pay for it.
FUCK! you never leave your kids alone , much less in a hotel in a country where i don;t even speak the language.

I mena - how fucking selfish and uncaring. "I want to have dinner with just my spouse.. these darn kids are in my way! Whaaaa! :cry OH! I have an idea! I'll just lock the little buggers up all alone! Yah ...thats the ticket.,..they should cry themselves out and be asleep in no time...."

Unbelievable!

And this is why I sometimes think that one needs to have a license to be a parent.

Bear Grylls
06-09-2007, 12:33 PM
Tips On How To Get National Media Attention In The Unfortunate Event That You Are Abducted:

1. Be white
2. Be a young female
3. Be attractive
4. Don't be unattractive

btw I do feel horrible about this whole incident, it's incredibly tragic....but the media coverage on it is just insane...

i also realize i stole that joke from SNL

I just turned on MSNBC and im watching a story about a 22 year old girl named Stepha Henry who has gone missing.

1. She is black
2. She is a female
3. She is not very attractive at all
4. She is unattractive

Whats the deal, did they not get the memo?