PDA

View Full Version : NBA TV TopTen: Spurs #2 and #6

boutons
12-02-2004, 07:55 AM
#2. On fast break, Tony's bounce pass from the top of key to Manu on the left wing for a left-handed Manu dunk.

#6 .On fast break, Manu's no-look underhand pass from the right side to Tim running down the paint for a dunk.

O, B O R I N G _ S P U R S !!! When will it all end??? :depressed :depressed

I can hardly believe the difference in the style of play this year vs last year. I've seen Salt-N-Pepper Pop numerous times numerous times rolling or cranking his hand to indicate "Push It".

WTF? What happened to 4-down isolation Pop used so effectively to hand the 04 WC semi's to the Lakers?

Ah, push it - push it good
Ah, push it - push it real good
Ah, push it - push it good
Ah, push it - p-push it real good

Hey! Ow!
Push it good!

Oooh, baby, baby
Baby, baby
Oooh, baby, baby
Baby, baby

Yo, yo, yo, yo, baby-pop <<<<<<<<<< :lol
Yeah, you come here, gimme a kiss
Better make it fast or else I'm gonna get pissed
Can't you hear the music's pumpin' hard like I wish you would?
Now push it

Push it good
P-push it real good

Ah, push it
Get up on this!

Boy, you really got me going
You got me so I don't know what I'm doing

Ah, push it

whottt
12-02-2004, 08:04 AM
How can that touch pass from Manu to Parker not be on the list?

boutons
12-02-2004, 08:15 AM
Maybe it was not "politically NBA correct" to show wat boyz toyin wid The Answer?

Tony walked off the floor with his faced scrunched up in laughter.

whottt
12-02-2004, 08:41 AM
Dunno but AI was pretty classy about the loss and put the Spurs over huge. You could tell it was demoralizing to him since he is used to beating us. Personally I think the Sixers are better when he is a ball hog.. AI is my favorite non Spur in the NBA, and I like him more and more the older he gets. I'd like to see him win a title any year the Spurs don't.

SpursWoman
12-02-2004, 08:47 AM
Tony walked off the floor with his faced scrunched up in laughter.

That was funny....

This season so far I've almost been afraid to take my eyes off the game, so I don't miss them doing something like that.

"Boring", my ass. :)

Useruser666
12-02-2004, 09:01 AM
That was funny....

This season so far I've almost been afraid to take my eyes off the game, so I don't miss them doing something like that.

No it's not!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angel :devil

T Park
12-02-2004, 09:08 AM
AI is my favorite non Spur in the NBA, and I like him more and more the older he gets

You forget his past pretty quickly.

SAS would quickly disagree with those plays saying that the team "didnt deserve highlights"

conversekid
12-02-2004, 11:26 AM
i record every game on dvr just to make sure I don't miss any of the nice plays.. i've rewatched several plays, even quarters this year.

i'm almost embarrassed to admit it :)

Marcus Bryant
12-02-2004, 11:32 AM
Who cares?

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/040122/040122_al_davis_vmed_5p.vmedium.jpg

Just win, baby.

samikeyp
12-02-2004, 11:35 AM
Converse...you should put those plays on a DVD and send them to SAS! :p

GoSpurs21
12-02-2004, 12:03 PM
i record every game on dvr just to make sure I don't miss any of the nice plays.. i've rewatched several plays, even quarters this year.

i'm almost embarrassed to admit it :)I record every game on VCR so that I can watch them again. I started recording just the home games I attended so I could watch the game from a different angle. Now I am so addicted I rewatch games on Spurs off nights. Besides there is nothing on regular tv anyways

conversekid
12-03-2004, 01:48 AM
Good! I'm not the only one! hehe..

With manu/barry/parker/brown/duncan/beno.. they are just so much fun to watch. I don't ever recall a spurs team that was this much "fun" to watch play.. the passing, the fundamentals, the flash, etc. it's great to be a spur fan.

Kori Ellis
12-03-2004, 01:53 AM
timvp records and rewatches them all too. Even all the home games which we attend.

Sometimes he watches plays over and over -- especially Horry messing up on D. :lol

SpursWoman
12-03-2004, 01:57 AM
timvp records and rewatches them all too. Even all the home games which we attend.

I just figured out the DVD/VHS player I bought is also a DVD recorder. I'll be doing that as soon as I figure out how to use it.

:oops :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-03-2004, 02:32 AM
I think I'm going to start dubbing highlights off of Tivo, and make myself a highlight video on DVD.

I may even send a copy to Stephen A., and tell him when he's through watching the "boring" highlights he can shove the disc up his ass.

T Park
12-03-2004, 03:22 AM
Hey, who was the guy that was gonna make the DVDs of all the winning games from the Spurs in the 03 playoffs???

Anyone remember that??

I would do the same thing record and rewatch the games and do stuff like that,

but got no TIVo

MI21
12-03-2004, 03:30 AM
Hey, who was the guy that was gonna make the DVDs of all the winning games from the Spurs in the 03 playoffs???

I believe that was Scott.

ZStomp
12-03-2004, 10:16 AM
That was funny....

That's why you get TIVO or DVR...you won't miss a thing. ;) I don't!