PDA

View Full Version : Stan Van Gundy to take job in Orlando, %*$&

trueD
06-06-2007, 11:44 PM
Just heard the scoop on local radio here in Sacramento.

Shit.

MrChug
06-07-2007, 12:09 AM
REALLY?!?!?! damn, grow some balls Ron Jeremy!!!

These dudes kept you on the back burner AS A SECOND FUCKING CHOICE! THEY actually reverted back to: "Billy...we'll still take you back if you want, you're our first choice!" While Stan sat with his thumb up his ass waiting to be wanted.

You could have done a fantastic job in Sactown Stan and would have been the best long-term option for the organization but because you're a Florida based pussy you have to stay in your home state...FUCK you're rich enough to get a plane ticket!!! :bang

Fillmoe
06-07-2007, 12:12 AM
:lol

i hope the kings can get someone else with experience..... i dont want to have to settle for guys like kurt rambis

Marklar MM
06-07-2007, 12:17 AM
He is already in florida, and Orlando has a brighter future than Sac

freedom&justice
06-07-2007, 12:36 AM
good choice, IMO. the kings are gonna be in full on rebuild mode, and Orlando is a young team with a maturing superstar in Dwight Howard. They're a playoff team.

trueD
06-07-2007, 12:46 AM
I think Van Gundy definitely made the right decision for his family, and it was his family that took him from the game in the first place, makes perfect sense. That's not even taking into consideration how much better the Magic are. Getting an experienced coach was a pipe dream for Sacramento.

Kings will proably have to settle for another newb. Unless there is a tweek in the starting lineup, I can't see anyone vying for a chance to coach Mike Rebellion Dog Bibby or Ron Mental Case Artest. :rolleyes

flipcritic
06-07-2007, 12:57 AM
I like this. Looks like the South East Division has a nasty rivalry brewing between the Heat and the Magic. I can't wait to see how the media will stir this up. :D

NBA Junkie
06-08-2007, 07:33 AM
Blessing in disguise for Orlando that BD had a change of heart!

They got a guy who's more acclimated to coaching at the pro level.

michaelwcho
06-08-2007, 10:07 PM
Are you Kings fans that high on Van Gundy? Hasn't really done that much that I can see...

trueD
06-09-2007, 12:11 AM
Are you Kings fans that high on Van Gundy? Hasn't really done that much that I can see...
There is really no one else out there with any head coaching experience except for PJ, And so far no interest has been shown to PJ.

I liked SVG's aggressive style, Kings have been a little shy on "aggressive" lately. :)

As an aside, SVG signed his contract with Orlando at a Sacramento Kinkos. :rolleyes