PDA

View Full Version : HoopsCzar calls game and series to the Cavaliers

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 02:41 AM
Hello Spurs fans

For openers I’ll say I’ve came to engage you not only as an individual opposing but fun loving fan { Cavaliers } as well as a basketball purist.

Enjoying what I see of the lively crowd and insightful fan base here. The pleasure we can share is that this is going to be a fun series for all the proverbial marbles. Where like what you’ll see on the court let’s have some engaging fun like you’ll never forget,.. and by all means lets match wits going toe to toe and have fun with it.

Off the Tip:

Recording the first points to get this game going in an engaging manner of transitional offense and defense. Off the spot up and getting back on defense I’m calling the shot that the Spurs are going down,..catch that out the net.

The show headliner for the Cavaliers is none other than LeBron James and there’s no question about it. The key to beating the Cavaliers is trying to stop him and I don’t see that as a reality for the Spurs. Not that he does one thing so well but as such a complete force he does everything well,..he’s the most complete and dominant force in the game nobody has a defense that can shut him down.

Where the key to beating the Spurs is by Tim Duncan getting trapped on the low blocks. Which will force Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili and a more limited Michael Finley to try to beat the defense and make a victory happen,... and they won’t be able to do it.

The only way the Spurs win this series is if it comes down to clipboard coaching. Which is to say Greg Popovich knows his players via skills sets considerably better than Cavaliers coach Mike Brown does,.. yet neither are genuinely masterful coaches.

Beyond that summation the equation of this series will hinge upon athleticism and where LeBron James is the best in the business. What many of you don’t realize yet is he’s also coming loaded with a number of team mates. Who you’ll become familiar with their names and abilities discovering that there are some not at all shabby attack artists serving as opportunist henchmen,.. he’ll set the stage and the costars will deliver the defeat to you.

On breakdown

To introduce you to those players by name and matchup, lets start from the outside in,.. and just like and how the Spurs will be beaten.

Larry Hughes –vs- Tony Parker

Hughes is hobbled by the foot injury but as a long bodied opponent. He’s a savvy defender that plays anticipation better than any backcourt player that made the playoff field. The minutes he’ll log denying Parker the paint will force Parker to look and shoot from the perimeter. Where on the offensive attack Parker will need help to contest the things Hughes does well and if his shot from beyond the arc is on. Parker will be softened up for a rookie named Daniel Gibson who’s a blistering shot artist with range,.. don’t let ESPN joke writers fool you saying Parker will loom large.

Sasha Pavlovic –vs- Micheal Finley

Where as spurs fans you’re in love with Manu Ginobili in contrast you’re going to hate Sasha. Not because he’s a dirty player. But because he’s in the Ginobili mold by way of skills set but he’s a better athlete,.. plenty good enough just not fully developed yet.

Where against a now slower and more limited Finley, you’ll draw the correlation and where Finley will be badgered on the perimeter he’ll be denied the paint and Sasha is the Cavaliers 2 best range shooter on the team. In his athletic versatility he’s also punishing on aggressively dictating his own lane penetration,.. Ginobili will get the call to try to oppose him EARLY.

LeBron James –vs- Bruce Bowen

Where beyond saying there’s no question on who takes this matchup. Fact is Bowen will need all the help he can get trying to do the impossible. Where if his tactics of not allowing shooters to come down cleanly off the shot along with his elbows, kneeing and tripping. If the ref's call it clean not only will Bowen will get demoralized early he might find himself ejected from the frustration and embarrassment,.. absolute cookout in this pairing.

Drew Gooden –vs- Tim Duncan

Give Duncan the favor but it’s not by much and Drew will need some trapping help to get and keep Duncan off launching shots from his sweet spots. On the other side of the ball Duncan will have to chase Gooden as a floating and pop out shooter that can light it up in the 15 foot range of the basket,... Goodens not Amare Stoudimire but you’re going to be surprised at how much more dominant than Gooden he ISN’T.

Zydrunas Ilgauskas –vs- Fabricio Oberto

This is the mismatch of where the fire of the smoke out tactics will blaze. Where not a physical pivot what you’re going to see and what Oberto is going to catch hell trying to defend. Is Ilgauskas displaying that once Shaq departed the playoff field he’s the most prolific scoring center in the fray.

The tactic of limiting his minutes to hide him against the Nuggets and the Suns. Will be the same retreat he’ll be fit for trying to defend a 7’3 TALL ball artist with a shot range that can heat up from 18 feet.

Then the reserves will come into play

As for big’s Robert Horry can’t the energy of an athletic Anderson Varejao and Matt Bonner won’t be able to out play Donyell Marshall either.

Where in the way of back and sidecourt support Manu Ginobili will score but not in a game deciding manner. Which Beno Udrih and Brent Barry will have to work overtime to try to get their not nearly as athletic looks. Getting caught up in a firefight with bombardiers Daniel Gibson and Damon Jones with Eric Snow as a stopper,.. if the brick launching Jacque Vaughn dares hit the floor longer than 10 minutes he’ll get absolutely exploited.

Where somewhere within all that LeBron James will be setting his team mates up and or might feel the need to give you the Motown experience,.. he’s fresh off having stormed the palace and don’t think he’s scared to show you how the West will be won.

I'm not merely just a basketball fan I'm also a genuine HoopsCzar and trust me. LeBron's in your town and you're all going to witness a King hold court and leave you awestruck,..now who wants some? :king

Sense
06-07-2007, 02:49 AM
I laughed...

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 02:52 AM
I laughed...

GREAT,..

Laugh now while you can, right before your Spurs get knocked out,..Ding, ding, ding. :ihit

cole
06-07-2007, 02:56 AM
Give Duncan the favor but it’s not by much

that's all i needed to read. i really do respect this cleveland team, but not this cleveland fan's opinion.

AnkleBreaker21
06-07-2007, 02:59 AM
damn i wish game 1 would fucking start already

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 03:06 AM
that's all i needed to read. i really do respect this cleveland team, but not this cleveland fan's opinion.

Hey Cole,..

Is that your name or what cha got for Christmas there buddy?,... :lmao

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 03:11 AM
damn i wish game 1 would fucking start already

Me too,..

But being on the other side of LeBron's wrath be careful what cha ask for there smokey. Cuz we're only a few hours away from the tip and once it starts,..BLAM !!! :danceclub

AnkleBreaker21
06-07-2007, 03:12 AM
better hope the pressure doesnt get your boy, its a whole new game in the finals

ChumpDumper
06-07-2007, 03:13 AM
cavfan picks cavs.

:sleep

timvp
06-07-2007, 03:17 AM
Hey Cole,..

With these types of jokes, no wonder Drew Carey is a legend back in his hometown.

AnkleBreaker21
06-07-2007, 03:20 AM
:lol:lol

BeerIsGood!
06-07-2007, 03:21 AM
Jesus, talk about homers. Comparing Sasha the hack to Manu and Gooden to Duncan or even Amare is absolutely hideous. You should be shot in both eyes as punishment for that.

A hobbled Hughes and the rookie Gibson are going to stop Parker? Are you fucking kidding me? As someone around Texas HS basketball and a fan and alumni of UT I know Gibson. I know that you challenge his shots and he'll brick enough to get gun shy. He won't be seeing the looks this time.

This will be a nice thread to bump for fun reading after the Spurs take it 4-1.

edit: This has to be a Spurs fan joking around.

L.I.T
06-07-2007, 03:23 AM
God that was annoying verbiage. I felt like I was reading some bad pop art editorial.

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 03:28 AM
better hope the pressure doesnt get your boy, its a whole new game in the finals

Pressure?

Pressure wha?,.. pressure Who?,.. LeBron?

Man this is for all the marble's and that youngman is beyond a competitor he perspires go juice and attacks the game like C4.

He's played his amateur career in arena's with sold out capacities. That were larger than the college and pro teams who's courts had to be seized in order to accommodate. All the witness's that wanted to watch him reign order on the court.

Pistons fans tried a little of everything to distract him and it got them immortalized as the opponents he recorded that game 5 highlight baptism on.

He's only 22 but on the court he plays like he's been there before. Enjoy seeing him up close and personal because I loved when Magic, Bird and Jordan came to town just to watch how easy they made it look.

ChumpDumper
06-07-2007, 03:30 AM
All the marble's what?

Apostrophe apocalypse.

BeerIsGood!
06-07-2007, 03:33 AM
Lebron's a great penetrator and finisher with the right hand with a decent yet streaky shot and excellent passing skills. He's not good at posting up and, though improved defensively, is still not a great defender. He's basically gone from shit to decent on defense. He's no king or savior, he's another player on a team who's overall team weaknesses of outside shooting, no point guard, no dominant inside scorer, and limited slashing ability outside of Lebron will be exploited by a team with all of those plus more depth, better defense, better transition offense, and homecourt advantage.

In other words... son, welcome to the destruction of the Cavs.

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 03:34 AM
Jesus, talk about homers. Comparing Sasha the hack to Manu and Gooden to Duncan or even Amare is absolutely hideous. You should be shot in both eyes as punishment for that.

A hobbled Hughes and the rookie Gibson are going to stop Parker? Are you fucking kidding me? As someone around Texas HS basketball and a fan and alumni of UT I know Gibson. I know that you challenge his shots and he'll brick enough to get gun shy. He won't be seeing the looks this time.

This will be a nice thread to bump for fun reading after the Spurs take it 4-1.

edit: This has to be a Spurs fan joking around.

Ohhh no,..

Gibson's not going to be your problem remember the name Sasha Pavlovic. It's going to be a team effort and after you see that forewarning come to fruition.

I bet by game 2 when it's time for the Spurs to take the floor for game 3 in the CLE. You're either going to have dropped or started crying in your Beer.

Trainwreck2100
06-07-2007, 03:35 AM
It would be nice if these Cavs fans would stop raping our language.

ChumpDumper
06-07-2007, 03:36 AM
What is your first language?

Maybe you could write in that and we could babelfish it.

AnkleBreaker21
06-07-2007, 03:37 AM
i still hate the sun's trolls more:lol

ChumpDumper
06-07-2007, 03:37 AM
Yeah, I might hate this guy if I could make out what he was saying though.

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 03:39 AM
God that was annoying verbiage. I felt like I was reading some bad pop art editorial.

Yep,..

Then you realized the art wasn't abstract it's still life and a masterpiece delivered that unwrapped your Spurs luvin bubble getting popped,.. :frying:

BeerIsGood!
06-07-2007, 03:39 AM
Lebron's a great penetrator and finisher with the right hand with a decent yet streaky shot and excellent passing skills. He's not good at posting up and, though improved defensively, is still not a great defender. He's basically gone from shit to decent on defense. He's no king or savior, he's another player on a team who's overall team weaknesses of outside shooting, no point guard, no dominant inside scorer, and limited slashing ability outside of Lebron will be exploited by a team with all of those plus more depth, better defense, better transition offense, and homecourt advantage.

In other words... son, welcome to the destruction of the Cavs.

sprrs
06-07-2007, 03:40 AM
I'm still trying to figure out whether he's a Spurs troll in disguise or a really really really bad Cavs fan.

At least try to make your opinions completely unbiased.

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 03:41 AM
Yeah, I might hate this guy if I could make out what he was saying though.

Hey Einstien,..

I said a WHOLE lot more than,..Dughhhh :stirpot:

L.I.T
06-07-2007, 03:42 AM
Yep,..

Then you realized the art wasn't abstract it's still life and a masterpiece delivered that unwrapped your Spurs luvin bubble getting popped,.. :frying:

Again...what the fuck? Are you trying out for Spin or Blender?

Friendly piece of advice my 'ittle wannabe 'hipster', it doesn't matter what type of packaging you wrap stupid opinions...they're still stupid.

ChumpDumper
06-07-2007, 03:42 AM
Nope. I recognize the individual words, but they just don't make any sense as they are put together.

Maybe he's had some head trauma.

AnkleBreaker21
06-07-2007, 03:46 AM
oh damn i forgot school was out, no wonder

ChumpDumper
06-07-2007, 03:47 AM
He should never have left.

AnkleBreaker21
06-07-2007, 03:48 AM
:lol:lol:lol

ATXSPUR
06-07-2007, 03:51 AM
Not as bad as the Suns trolls....these cavs trolls are just plain funny. They have no idea what is about to happen...

P.S. I just had a dream that nobody wore their white shirts.

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 03:52 AM
I'm still trying to figure out whether he's a Spurs troll in disguise or a really really really bad Cavs fan.

At least try to make your opinions completely unbiased.

Well,..

We're fan's of different teams both hoping for a good series. Oppose if you'd like but I gave you the skinny beyond the fathead.

You want more objectivity and I gave it to you straight and you want Spurs sugar on the cookies.

But as a straight shooting Cavaliers fan the question would be,..Why Lie?

Cuz see man the whoopin the Spurs are in for season ticket holders are going to get complimentary cryin towels,.. :eyebrows

AnkleBreaker21
06-07-2007, 03:54 AM
its probably just lebron trolling in disguise, trying to piss us off.even he's heard of the great spurstalk.

ChumpDumper
06-07-2007, 03:54 AM
We're fan's what?

L.I.T
06-07-2007, 03:55 AM
That's it, I've figured it out. You're a reject from a slam poetry contest who happened to be watching ESPN, aren't you? You are a tricky little devil Mr. Etan Thomas. Yes you are.

Kori Ellis
06-07-2007, 03:56 AM

Cavs fan.

BeerIsGood!
06-07-2007, 03:59 AM
Cavs fan.
:lol That's making this great. It seems the Ohio schools for the mentally challenged are making great strides in computer literacy and typing. They really shouldn't let them watch sports though, it gets them too riled up.

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 04:01 AM
Why does every cav fan have to make their own post saying how much they're going own us....I swear i've read like 20 different posts just today.
Oh well at least gameday is upon us! Time for the spurs domination to begin. :hungry:

Spurs Domination?

Man who got you strung out on that set up for failure stuff? As a student of the game I'm askin why in the world are you beggin for the Bronzilla boom to get lowered on your boyz?,..his game is monstrous. :stirpot:

ChumpDumper
06-07-2007, 04:04 AM
Since he makes no sense whatsoever, I shall now limit my responses to smilies.

:guin

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 04:06 AM
:lol That's making this great. It seems the Ohio schools for the mentally challenged are making great strides in computer literacy and typing. They really shouldn't let them watch sports though, it gets them too riled up.

Oh no you don't Window licker,..

Don't you DARE blame your affliction on my fair State and I'm just administering you your med's,..now open up. :lmao

ChumpDumper
06-07-2007, 04:07 AM
:sequ

Kori Ellis
06-07-2007, 04:09 AM
:ace

:down:

Two underrated emoticons.

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 04:10 AM
Since he makes no sense whatsoever, I shall now limit my responses to smilies.

:guin

It's said that delirium set's in right before major depression,..I'm just trying to make sure you don't get too depressed. :eyebrows

ATXSPUR
HiFUCKINGlarious!!!!

flipcritic
Oh no you don't Window licker,..

Don't you DARE blame your affliction on my fair State and I'm just administering you your med's,..now open up. :lmao

Man, I'm in Malaysia, and I know the locals here would find even you corny.

ChumpDumper
06-07-2007, 04:11 AM
:gpower

BeerIsGood!
06-07-2007, 04:15 AM
:keda :troll :jack :cell

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 04:16 AM
Man, I'm in Malaysia, and I know the locals here would find even you corny.

What?

Ladies and gent's that means I get to unwind the elusive breed of the Malaysian mongrel,..you're going on my mantle you manic moron. :nutkick:

ROTFFLMAO !!!

ChumpDumper
06-07-2007, 04:18 AM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/alles_moegliche/mixed-smiley-040.gif

timvp
06-07-2007, 04:19 AM
Did he just use the nickname Bronzilla?

Next is he going to call him LeBronze?

BeerIsGood!
06-07-2007, 04:20 AM
http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/characters/character0010.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net)

BeerIsGood!
06-07-2007, 04:22 AM
http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/jumping/jumping0005.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net)

http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/jumping/jumping0022.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net)

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 04:23 AM
Nuggets = :fishing
Suns = :fishing and :depressed
Jazz = :fishing
Cavs = soon to be :fishing
:nope

You've got it all wrong about who's going fishing out of this pairing in the prize catch pond there pal,..it's the SPURS that's gonna walk the plank THIS time. :king

ChumpDumper
06-07-2007, 04:24 AM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/tiere/animal-smiley-085.gif

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 04:25 AM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/alles_moegliche/mixed-smiley-040.gif
:lmao

BeerIsGood!
06-07-2007, 04:29 AM
I do believe that in this reality of basketball unto which we are about to embark the cavs are the embodiment of the ass of the horse unto which leborn the paper king will be exposed therefore leading GODs team the Spurs into the light of victory.

flipcritic
06-07-2007, 04:32 AM
What?

Ladies and gent's that means I get to unwind the elusive breed of the Malaysian mongrel,..you're going on my mantle you manic moron. :nutkick:

ROTFFLMAO !!!

He's actually enjoying this. :shootme

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 05:06 AM
I do believe that in this reality of basketball unto which we are about to embark the cavs are the embodiment of the ass of the horse unto which leborn the paper king will be exposed therefore leading GODs team the Spurs into the light of victory.

No, no no,..

There will be NO lying on God and LeBron's game is so heavenly you're going to get a bolt of lightening for that,..your verse is written in the book of cataclysmic concoction.

LeBron is the chosen one and the Spurs are soon to be anointed the forsaken ones,..

For the lord of hoops glinted at the lowly Spurs and commands LeBron to,.. cook them.

For which what was followed by the praise of " Now kick their ash's ",..and it's damn sure forthcoming.
:angel

Bill O'Reilly
06-07-2007, 05:20 AM
Please, no bloviating

Bill O'Reilly
06-07-2007, 05:33 AM
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/7771/keepitpithyav1.gif

twentyone
06-07-2007, 07:35 AM
:dizzy

Solid D
06-07-2007, 07:53 AM
Forgot to wear helmet.

MrChug
06-07-2007, 07:53 AM
Well...at least this is the first Cavsfan I'm going to look for when they meet the bottom of our sneakers. But I'm sure we'll hear nothing but crickets.

exstatic
06-07-2007, 08:01 AM
Again...what the fuck? Are you trying out for Spin or Blender?

Friendly piece of advice my 'ittle wannabe 'hipster', it doesn't matter what type of packaging you wrap stupid opinions...they're still stupid.
And if you talk about yourself in the third person (see thread title) people WILL laugh at you and not take you seriously.

Man of Steel
06-07-2007, 08:28 AM
Cav fan--

Read this:

http://www.nysun.com/article/56078?page_no=1

SAGambler
06-07-2007, 08:37 AM
Notice how quick he was to get that "If the refs call it clean" bullshit in?

Getting the excuses ready early I see.

And since Lebron is "impossible to stop", along with his dominating other 4 (snicker, snicker), how is it the Cavs didn't go 82 - 0 for the season? I guess someone stopped the impossible somewhere along the way.

SAGambler
06-07-2007, 08:41 AM
Goodens not Amare Stoudimire

LMAO. Well, give it to the guy. He managed to get one thing right.

Nor is he a Marion, Barbosa, or Nash. Not even close to any one of them.

Didn't the Suns sweep the Cavs in the RS?

SAGambler
06-07-2007, 08:44 AM
Which Beno Udrih and Brent Barry will have to work overtime to try to get their not nearly as athletic looks.

You really are a hoot. Here's a newsflash for you. Beno won't even see the court unless it is garbage time and the Spurs are up by 20.

Beno is our "victory cigar", much like Darko was for the Pistons in '05.

my2sons
06-07-2007, 08:46 AM
i bet hoopscar is a big fan of walton

SAGambler
06-07-2007, 08:48 AM
I'm not merely just a basketball fan I'm also a genuine HoopsCzar and trust me. LeBron's in your town and you're all going to witness a King hold court and leave you awestruck,..now who wants some?

Lmao......Are you also a member of "The Dog Pound"?

Sit back, relax, and wait for eight.....You are going to get to "witness" how the King is dethroned.

stepmonkey
06-07-2007, 08:57 AM
Well,..

Oppose if you'd like but I gave you the skinny beyond the fathead.

Are you sure? I think you gave me the fathead beneath the skinny. :dizzy

ArgSpursFan
06-07-2007, 09:00 AM

As for big’s Robert Horry can’t the energy of an athletic Anderson Varejao and Matt Bonner won’t be able to out play Donyell Marshall either.

Where in the way of back and sidecourt support Manu Ginobili will score but not in a game deciding manner. Which Beno Udrih and Brent Barry will have to work overtime to try to get their not nearly as athletic looks. Getting caught up in a firefight with bombardiers Daniel Gibson and Damon Jones with Eric Snow as a stopper,.. if the brick launching Jacque Vaughn dares hit the floor longer than 10 minutes he’ll get absolutely exploited.

Where somewhere within all that LeBron James will be setting his team mates up and or might feel the need to give you the Motown experience,.. he’s fresh off having stormed the palace and don’t think he’s scared to show you how the West will be won.

I'm not merely just a basketball fan I'm also a genuine HoopsCzar and trust me. LeBron's in your town and you're all going to witness a King hold court and leave you awestruck,..now who wants some? :king

As you pointed before on the Matchups,The spurs bench is way deepper tham the Cavs bench.No doubt
The spurs have on Ginobili and Horry around 35 points from the bench guaranted.
Them as far as the starting lineups:
PG=spurs>Cavs.
SG=spurs=Cavs.
SF=Cavs>Spurs
PF=Spurs>Cavs
C=Cavs>Spurs.
Coaches=Spurs>>>>>>>Cavs.
I would say that whoever Makes the stops in the 4rd quarters of each game,will win the trophy,and I believe Spurs have and edge on that over The Cavs.

nkdlunch
06-07-2007, 09:06 AM
wow, can cavfans be a little more delusional? talk about stretching the imagination

callo1
06-07-2007, 09:07 AM
Thanks for the pre-game comic routine. You lost all cred at Sasha=better athlete than Manu.

Have a nice day. Theres always next year. Spurs in 5.

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 09:09 AM
LMAO. Well, give it to the guy. He managed to get one thing right.

Nor is he a Marion, Barbosa, or Nash. Not even close to any one of them.

Didn't the Suns sweep the Cavs in the RS?

Well,..

If we're going to speak the known I believe the Sun's did sweep the Cavaliers in the RS,...just like the Cavaliers SWEPT the Spurs.

:hungry:

MadDog73
06-07-2007, 09:13 AM
just like the Cavaliers SWEPT the Spurs.

:hungry:

Well, no need to play in the Finals, i guess. :depressed

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the pre-game comic routine. You lost all cred at Sasha=better athlete than Manu.

Have a nice day. Theres always next year. Spurs in 5.

Hey big baby,..

Don't worry about your giving out any cred and just watch those players prove their worth on the floor and yes Pavlovic IS the better athlete and you'll see,..don't forget to watch the other's either. :hungry:

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 09:16 AM
Well, no need to play in the Finals, i guess. :depressed

Ohhh no,..

The regular season is out of the picture it's time to put up or shut up,..and the King is coming for that Trophy that Miami couldn't defend. :king

ATXSPUR
06-07-2007, 09:17 AM
Ohhh no,..

The regular season is out of the picture it's time to put up or shut up,..and the King is coming for that Trophy that Miami couldn't defend. :king

Holy shit! You have been going at it in this thread since like 3:00 this morning!

Marcus Bryant
06-07-2007, 09:17 AM
Maybe the Spurs will play Beno and Bonner again so that the Cavs have a shot in this series. Spurs in 5. Emoticons in 5...4...3...2....

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 09:19 AM
As you pointed before on the Matchups,The spurs bench is way deepper tham the Cavs bench.No doubt
The spurs have on Ginobili and Horry around 35 points from the bench guaranted.
Them as far as the starting lineups:
PG=spurs>Cavs.
SG=spurs=Cavs.
SF=Cavs>Spurs
PF=Spurs>Cavs
C=Cavs>Spurs.
Coaches=Spurs>>>>>>>Cavs.
I would say that whoever Makes the stops in the 4rd quarters of each game,will win the trophy,and I believe Spurs have and edge on that over The Cavs.

Well

Beyond the stop's it also comes down to who can score the basketball,..and King is trump in this royal flush cook-outing. :bking

ArgSpursFan
06-07-2007, 09:20 AM
Holy shit! You have been going at it in this thread since like 3:00 this morning!

well,the guy is excited.1st NBA finals in what?50 yrs?
too bad It´ll only last about 2 weeks,and them go back to miserable ¨no championships¨ Life again.

BlackFlagg
06-07-2007, 09:21 AM

Po' thang. The punctuation suggest's he's 12 or 13, but the "humor" i's that of a corny s'emi-literate old man. I hope, if it i's the latter, hi's heart can s'tand the defeat.

Go, Spur's, Go!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol

L.I.T
06-07-2007, 09:21 AM
Well

Beyond the stop's it also comes down to who can score the basketball,..and King is trump in this royal flush cook-outing. :bking

And Spurs are the 4th best offensive team in the league. Score the rock what? Who said that? I did, damn right I did.

TampaDude
06-07-2007, 09:22 AM
HoopsCzar, what you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent message were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

ArgSpursFan
06-07-2007, 09:22 AM
Well

Beyond the stop's it also comes down to who can score the basketball

Of course,that´s why the spurs will likely have:TP,MANU,BOWEN,HORRY,DUNCAN in the 4rd.quarter.
No doubt they´ll score in the 4rd.

steppy
06-07-2007, 09:25 AM
Not sure if it's true or not but I heard that teams who swept their Finals opponent during the regular season are 0-3 when it comes to winning a title. Good luck with that Cavs fan.

And this thread further supports my belief that there should be a government agency that takes suggestions on who should be able to procreate and who shouldn't.

bdictjames
06-07-2007, 09:30 AM
Gooden is a poor man's Boozer, except with the lefty lay-ups and finishes. Boozer cant even guard Duncan, so why does this fan think Drew could?

The only way Duncan could be beaten by Drew is when Timmy gets distracted by that hair patch.

NoMoneyDown
06-07-2007, 09:36 AM
I laughed (and stopped) at the Hughes/Parker comparison.

ancestron
06-07-2007, 09:36 AM
Is this guy for real? He sure is having a good time pretending the Cavaliers are at the same level as the Spurs isn't he?
Hoopsczar, mark my words son, for the Cavs and their fans, this is going to be ugly.

hater
06-07-2007, 09:38 AM
Hey big baby,..

Don't worry about your giving out any cred and just watch those players prove their worth on the floor and yes Pavlovic IS the better athlete and you'll see,..don't forget to watch the other's either. :hungry:

pavlovic has a better athlete foot that Manu that's all

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 09:43 AM

Well,..

When you achieve the stature of being able to run your own show and don't have to answer to anybody in your business. Various hours and levity of flexibility are afforded.

I don't make LeBron type money { not many do } but I'm quiet successful and I earn enough to where as a humanitarian I do my " fare " share of giving back to those that I run across that can use the assistance and opportunities.

With game one upon us everybody in the fold knows I'll be in and out and when the ball tips tonight the female companion knows to put her game face on,..or give me those 3 hours to let me view the OTHER game. :lol

L.I.T
06-07-2007, 09:45 AM
Soooo...basically you're 12 and Mom made you some milk and cookies for the game?

TampaDude
06-07-2007, 09:45 AM
Well,..

When you achieve the stature of being able to run your own show and don't have to answer to anybody in your business. Various hours and levity of flexibility are afforded.

Translation: School's out for summer and mommy got me a brand new computer. :lol

hater
06-07-2007, 09:47 AM
Soooo...basically you're 12 and Mom made you some milk and cookies for the game?

LMAO

HoopsCzar
Is this guy for real? He sure is having a good time pretending the Cavaliers are at the same level as the Spurs isn't he?
Hoopsczar, mark my words son, for the Cavs and their fans, this is going to be ugly.

Good time?

Man this is GREAT and it'll only be ugly depending which side of the proverbial basketball coin you're on. The Cavaliers will seize heads throttling the Spurs tails,.. and that's no wooden nickel. :meeting:

hater
:lol

Marcus Bryant
06-07-2007, 09:49 AM
Did this troll escape from The Renaissance Festival?

TampaDude
06-07-2007, 09:54 AM
Tonight, the poor Cavs will find out first hand why it's a bad idea to bring a knife to a gunfight. :lol

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 10:01 AM

Well,..

I'd ask why you come so weak but I recognize your condition of mental scurvy and won't exacerbate it,.. :rolleyes

So let's say in the Gregorian calender I exceed 12 years of age by better than twice over. As well as financially I've garnered light years more dollars than the tooth fairy gave you quarters for your disturbing dental depletion,..that's fact Jack. :king

ancestron
06-07-2007, 10:02 AM
Well,..

I don't make LeBron type money { not many do } but I'm quiet successful and I earn enough to where as a humanitarian I do my " fare " share of giving back to those that I run across that can use the assistance and opportunities.

With game one upon us everybody in the fold knows I'll be in and out and when the ball tips tonight the female companion knows to put her game face on,..or give me those 3 hours to let me view the OTHER game. :lol

You need to take your 'quiet' successful levity of flexibility to an English class.

L.I.T
06-07-2007, 10:08 AM
Well,..

I'd ask why you come so weak but I recognize your condition of mental scurvy and won't exacerbate it,.. :rolleyes

So let's say in the Gregorian calender I exceed 12 years of age by better than twice over. As well as financially I've garnered light years more dollars than the tooth fairy gave you quarters for your disturbing dental depletion,..that's fact Jack. :king

The greatest thing about the internet is anonymity. Hence, you get to play at being witty and wealthy, while others here actually are.

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 10:08 AM
Did this troll escape from The Renaissance Festival?

Oh SNAP,..

That's a confession if I ever heard one there Hunchback and you're not going to find life pleasant having escaped the mote,..how's THAT for a gatekeeper forewarning you muttering mime. :loser

TampaDude
06-07-2007, 10:09 AM
Well,..

Thanks for posting that. Now we know you don't have a lot of $$$, because those who really are rich don't need to brag about it on the internet...in fact, when you are rich, you are a target for criminals and scam artists, so the fewer people that know you are wealthy, the better...trust me on this.

ArgSpursFan
06-07-2007, 10:11 AM
Thanks for posting that. Now we know you don't have a lot of $$$, because those who really are rich don't need to brag about it on the internet...in fact, when you are rich, you are a target for criminals and scam artists, so the fewer people that know you are wealthy, the better...trust me on this.

:lmao .I was about to say the same thing.

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 10:20 AM
The greatest thing about the internet is anonymity. Hence, you get to play at being witty and wealthy, while others here actually are.

Oh wow,..LMAO !!!

Tell you what there Fauntleroy I bet I can cash you out on ANY level other than petulance or insignificance,..you give the distinct feel of being afflicted with the communication presence of a pauper. :violin

L.I.T
06-07-2007, 10:29 AM
Oh wow,..LMAO !!!

Tell you what there Fauntleroy I bet I can cash you out on ANY level other than petulance or insignificance,..you give the distinct feel of being afflicted with the communication presence of a pauper. :violin

Internet toughie now aren't we? You remind me of...something...can't put my finger on it. Oh yes, one of those under-sized yappy lap dogs. Proudly proclaiming to the world at large, I am here! Stop ignoring me!

Yet, the sad fact is. No matter how much bleating or protestations to the contrary, you cannot change your station just by wishing it to be so.

Misuse of a classic children's character...classic. You were an interesting diversion, but now you've just become boorish. I'm done with you now.

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 10:30 AM

You're a doozie,..

Just because I gave you a reality check on who's cashing who out on the floor between the King and his Cavaliers and Duncan and his band of inferiors,..that reality bite scares you.

Where to communicate I'm not ashamed nor fearful of my effort based achievements you'd allege I'm a proposed despot?,..get real there Virginia.

See there's a conditional reason why you're terrified and equally why success escapes you,..it's called chronic crying associated with losers syndrome. :reading

Hook Dem
06-07-2007, 10:33 AM
Hey HoopsCzar......................................... ..........................................http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/8887/cid32638464282354695os2.jpg (http://imageshack.us) .................................................. ...................................quit biting your own balls!

TampaDude
06-07-2007, 10:34 AM
You're a doozie,..

Just because I gave you a reality check on who's cashing who out on the floor between the King and his Cavaliers and Duncan and his band of inferiors,..that reality bite scares you.

Where to communicate I'm not ashamed nor fearful of my effort based achievements you'd allege I'm a proposed despot?,..get real there Virginia.

See there's a conditional reason why you're terrified and equally why success escapes you,..it's called chronic crying associated with losers syndrome. :reading

Thanks...I'm bookmarking this for later...we'll see if you're still around after the Spurs win their 4th NBA Championship. :lol

ArgSpursFan
06-07-2007, 10:36 AM
You're a doozie,..

Just because I gave you a reality check on who's cashing who out on the floor between the King and his Cavaliers and Duncan and his band of inferiors,..[

Now I´m scared. :lol

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 10:36 AM
Internet toughie now aren't we? You remind me of...something...can't put my finger on it. Oh yes, one of those under-sized yappy lap dogs. Proudly proclaiming to the world at large, I am here! Stop ignoring me!

Yet, the sad fact is. No matter how much bleating or protestations to the contrary, you cannot change your station just by wishing it to be so.

Misuse of a classic children's character...classic. You were an interesting diversion, but now you've just become boorish. I'm done with you now.

You're a softie,..

In gamesmanship this is called your conceding checkmate,..and I'm no stranger to fastidious besting's.

Go read Bambi goes to Bermuda and come back when you want to get banged on again,..wear the rim well there sport.
:owned

Reggie Miller
06-07-2007, 10:40 AM
Dear Mr. HoopsCzar:

For the purposes of this reply, I am going to assume that you are NOT Scoop Jackson armed with a Roget's Thesaurus and an eight-ball of blow. (Actually, I strongly suspect that you are in fact Scoop Jackson, but I will be charitable.)

1. Alliteration is not a substitute for logic.

2. Bombast is not a substitute for some measure of skill in evaluating basketball talent.

3. While you may accept Nike's hype as the gospel, most observers of the NBA understand the difference between advertising and reportage. A player cannot transcend the game, period. Some day, people will realize that the beauty of Duncan is the fact that he plays within himself and within the context of the larger game.

By this, I mean that the object is to win four games. The Cavs might even outscore the Spurs in the aggregate (as the Suns did) or have a dominant single game, but they cannot win four games against the Spurs in this series.

twentyone
06-07-2007, 10:41 AM
Do we hear from him tomorrow? What's the over/under on number of losses Cav's has before he disappears?

Flip to the Flap, and that's a Pancake Mack!

DfendtheStar
06-07-2007, 10:42 AM
You're a softie,..

In gamesmanship this is called your conceding checkmate,..and I'm no stranger to fastidious besting's.

Go read Bambi goes to Bermuda and come back when you want to get banged on again,..wear the rim well there sport.
:owned
shoot yourself....twice....then after your dead have someone shoot you again

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 10:42 AM
Thanks...I'm bookmarking this for later...we'll see if you're still around after the Spurs win their 4th NBA Championship. :lol

Well,..

As a good sport that knows and loves the game if the Spurs somehow do manage to win. I'll concede defeat but I REALLY don't see that happening.

Just like the pursuit of victory is sweet defeat is no impossibility for any team to encounter. Where IF the Spurs can pull it off they'll have earned it,..they just don't strike me as being the superior in this matchup. :hungry:

DfendtheStar
06-07-2007, 10:45 AM
whats actually funny there....dopeczar.....is that you really believe all the bullshit that your shovelling. I think its fucking hilarious. great entertainment though.

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 10:45 AM
shoot yourself....twice....then after your dead have someone shoot you again

Ok there Dahmer,..

You know you really ought to give a vegetarian diet a try and leave the cannon's to those of us whom know how to responsibly discharge them,..you've already blown yourself away. :nutkick:

DfendtheStar
06-07-2007, 10:47 AM
Ok there Dahmer,..

You know you really ought to give a vegetarian diet a try and leave the cannon's to those of us whom know how to responsibly discharge them,..you've already blown yourself away. :nutkick:
now thats really funny cannons to those who know how to responsibly know how to discharge them....nah but seriously shoot yourself

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 10:49 AM
whats actually funny there....dopeczar.....is that you really believe all the bullshit that your shovelling. I think its fucking hilarious. great entertainment though.

Correction,..

See, it's the Spurs that will let you down but I won't,..enjoy the game before reality unfolds right before your very eyes. :king

DfendtheStar
06-07-2007, 10:50 AM
ok...ok...how bout.....PLEASE.....shoot yourself

SAGambler
06-07-2007, 10:58 AM
Well,..

As a good sport that knows and loves the game if the Spurs somehow do manage to win. I'll concede defeat but I REALLY don't see that happening.

Just like the pursuit of victory is sweet defeat is no impossibility for any team to encounter. Where IF the Spurs can pull it off they'll have earned it,..they just don't strike me as being the superior in this matchup. :hungry:

And yet they do strike every analyst in America as being superior! Go Figure!

DfendtheStar
06-07-2007, 11:01 AM
yea but we should listen to what this guy has to say....after all he is a HoopCzar........ :lol :lol

Borosai
06-07-2007, 11:06 AM
I read a few lines. They spoke volumes.

These trolls are getting lamer by the second.

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 11:19 AM
Dear Mr. HoopsCzar:

For the purposes of this reply, I am going to assume that you are NOT Scoop Jackson armed with a Roget's Thesaurus and an eight-ball of blow. (Actually, I strongly suspect that you are in fact Scoop Jackson, but I will be charitable.)

1. Alliteration is not a substitute for logic.

2. Bombast is not a substitute for some measure of skill in evaluating basketball talent.

3. While you may accept Nike's hype as the gospel, most observers of the NBA understand the difference between advertising and reportage. A player cannot transcend the game, period. Some day, people will realize that the beauty of Duncan is the fact that he plays within himself and within the context of the larger game.

By this, I mean that the object is to win four games. The Cavs might even outscore the Spurs in the aggregate (as the Suns did) or have a dominant single game, but they cannot win four games against the Spurs in this series.

Well Reg,..

Here's the deal as a leviathan of the English lexicon and gargantuan in regards to game knowledge. I far and away exceed Stu Jackson and equally am devoid of elixirs and pharmaceuticals,..I burn clean and rarely miss a game play look.

In a manner of not faltering to the degree of a simple syncopate. The dynamics of one deploying elements from accessible arsenal nucleus is the manner in which victory is sought and achieved.

Where in a quantifying check sum of such variables in reference to who'll be taking the floor. In the equation the Cavaliers have a denominator that's not equal nor in anyway common in value,..the Spurs have nothing comparable to him.

Therefore in a manner of addition and subtraction adding the Cavaliers in a series renders the subtraction of the Spurs,..in basic math.

See via the way's of trig and calculus the geometric angles LeBron has the ability to multiply within. Is the process of raising the values of the composites he's mixed with,..the Spurs merely have a mass of soluble numbers that can and will be vanquished.

See the greater of composites is under a symbol of CLE and SA is found below that line,..watch it play out like a science project.

P.S. When LeBron brings that science to life don't resort to virulent combustibles nor volatile vexations,..LeBron will start the fire but you guy's gotta bring your own water and extinguishers to try to put him and his flame throwers out. :hungry:

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 11:21 AM
I read a few lines. They spoke volumes.

These trolls are getting lamer by the second.

Boo Who? to you to there Borat,..you squeal like a pig. :oink

SpurOutofTownFan
06-07-2007, 11:24 AM
I'm going to go right to the point. See below.

Where the key to beating the Spurs is by Tim Duncan getting trapped on the low blocks. Which will force Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili and a more limited Michael Finley to try to beat the defense and make a victory happen,... and they won’t be able to do it.

Haha.

The only way the Spurs win this series is if it comes down to clipboard coaching. Which is to say Greg Popovich knows his players via skills sets considerably better than Cavaliers coach Mike Brown does,.. yet neither are genuinely masterful coaches.

Haha.

Where as spurs fans you’re in love with Manu Ginobili in contrast you’re going to hate Sasha. Not because he’s a dirty player. But because he’s in the Ginobili mold by way of skills set but he’s a better athlete,.. plenty good enough just not fully developed yet.

Whatever.

Where beyond saying there’s no question on who takes this matchup. Fact is Bowen will need all the help he can get trying to do the impossible. Where if his tactics of not allowing shooters to come down cleanly off the shot along with his elbows, kneeing and tripping. If the ref's call it clean not only will Bowen will get demoralized early he might find himself ejected from the frustration and embarrassment,.. absolute cookout in this pairing.

Why? You'll be surprised.

Give Duncan the favor but it’s not by much

uh?

Where in the way of back and sidecourt support Manu Ginobili will score but not in a game deciding manner.

Get ready for at least one Manu Ginobili ownage in one of the Cleveland games.

I'm not merely just a basketball fan I'm also a genuine HoopsCzar

You don't know crap about basketball.

TampaDude
06-07-2007, 11:25 AM
Well Reg,..

Here's the deal as a leviathan of the English lexicon and gargantuan in regards to game knowledge. I far and away exceed Stu Jackson and equally am devoid of elixirs and pharmaceuticals,..I burn clean and rarely miss a game play look.

In a manner of not faltering to the degree of a simple syncopate. The dynamics of one deploying elements from accessible arsenal nucleus is the manner in which victory is sought and achieved.

Where in a quantifying check sum of such variables in reference to who'll be taking the floor. In the equation the Cavaliers have a denominator that's not equal nor in anyway common in value,..the Spurs have nothing comparable to him.

Therefore in a manner of addition and subtraction adding the Cavaliers in a series renders the subtraction of the Spurs,..in basic math.

See via the way's of trig and calculus the geometric angles LeBron has the ability to multiply within. Is the process of raising the values of the composites he's mixed with,..the Spurs merely have a mass of soluble numbers that can and will be vanquished.

See the greater of composites is under a symbol of CLE and SA is found below that line,..watch it play out like a science project.

P.S. When LeBron brings that science to life don't resort to virulent combustibles nor volatile vexations,..LeBron will start the fire but you guy's gotta bring your own water and extinguishers to try to put him and his flame throwers out. :hungry:

Jessie Jackson! It IS you! :lol

DfendtheStar
06-07-2007, 11:29 AM
Well Reg,..

if you try to fart really hard, i think you can force BwonBwon's cock from your ass.....just give it a try....see what happens.

Garquint
06-07-2007, 11:35 AM
if you try to fart really hard, i think you can force BwonBwon's cock from your ass.....just give it a try....see what happens.

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x2/Garquint/clevtrollpwned.gif

703 Spurz
06-07-2007, 11:38 AM
Hello Spurs fans

For openers I’ll say I’ve came to engage you not only as an individual opposing but fun loving fan { Cavaliers } as well as a basketball purist.

Enjoying what I see of the lively crowd and insightful fan base here. The pleasure we can share is that this is going to be a fun series for all the proverbial marbles. Where like what you’ll see on the court let’s have some engaging fun like you’ll never forget,.. and by all means lets match wits going toe to toe and have fun with it.

Off the Tip:

Recording the first points to get this game going in an engaging manner of transitional offense and defense. Off the spot up and getting back on defense I’m calling the shot that the Spurs are going down,..catch that out the net.

The show headliner for the Cavaliers is none other than LeBron James and there’s no question about it. The key to beating the Cavaliers is trying to stop him and I don’t see that as a reality for the Spurs. Not that he does one thing so well but as such a complete force he does everything well,..he’s the most complete and dominant force in the game nobody has a defense that can shut him down.

Beyond that summation the equation of this series will hinge upon athleticism and where LeBron James is the best in the business. What many of you don’t realize yet is he’s also coming loaded with a number of team mates. Who you’ll become familiar with their names and abilities discovering that there are some not at all shabby attack artists serving as opportunist henchmen,.. he’ll set the stage and the costars will deliver the defeat to you.

On breakdown

To introduce you to those players by name and matchup, lets start from the outside in,.. and just like and how the Spurs will be beaten.

Hughes is hobbled by the foot injury but as a long bodied opponent. He’s a savvy defender that plays anticipation better than any backcourt player that made the playoff field. The minutes he’ll log denying Parker the paint will force Parker to look and shoot from the perimeter. Where on the offensive attack Parker will need help to contest the things Hughes does well and if his shot from beyond the arc is on. Parker will be softened up for a rookie named Daniel Gibson who’s a blistering shot artist with range,.. don’t let ESPN joke writers fool you saying Parker will loom large.

Where against a now slower and more limited Finley, you’ll draw the correlation and where Finley will be badgered on the perimeter he’ll be denied the paint and Sasha is the Cavaliers 2 best range shooter on the team. In his athletic versatility he’s also punishing on aggressively dictating his own lane penetration,.. Ginobili will get the call to try to oppose him EARLY.

Give Duncan the favor but it’s not by much and Drew will need some trapping help to get and keep Duncan off launching shots from his sweet spots. On the other side of the ball Duncan will have to chase Gooden as a floating and pop out shooter that can light it up in the 15 foot range of the basket,... Goodens not Amare Stoudimire but you’re going to be surprised at how much more dominant than Gooden he ISN’T.

This is the mismatch of where the fire of the smoke out tactics will blaze. Where not a physical pivot what you’re going to see and what Oberto is going to catch hell trying to defend. Is Ilgauskas displaying that once Shaq departed the playoff field he’s the most prolific scoring center in the fray.

The tactic of limiting his minutes to hide him against the Nuggets and the Suns. Will be the same retreat he’ll be fit for trying to defend a 7’3 TALL ball artist with a shot range that can heat up from 18 feet.

SO basically James will win 15 NBA titles b/c he is already the most complete player ever and nobody can stop him eh?

Fucking idiot

703 Spurz
06-07-2007, 11:39 AM
Hey Cole,..

And Lame-O was him name-o. Jackass

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 11:40 AM

Hey Gambler,..

Don't bet the ranch on trying to defy my accuracy comparing those mealy mouths to a HoopsCzar that's got the vision of a galactic star.

See, those same blind mellow jelly morons with mic's in their mouths are in fact the same goon gallery of blathering fools that has a history of being prolifically wrong,..and they merely are again.

They told you Dallas would sweep Golden State, They told you the Heat would beat the Bulls. They told you Detroit would beat Cleveland in 5.

Then in their prognostication of baseless fabrication they said Dallas would be the most severe test for San Antonio and Detroit had a 50/50 chance of ousting the Spurs,..that's pretty pathetic.

Not only did Dallas get routed by an 8th seed and Cleveland didn't just beat the Piston,..they destroyed them.

So now they'll shrug their idiotic shoulders and ask " Who knew? " all that before hand,..well you've now encountered the WHO that in fact did !!!

Now for a fitting finish in this of falling of ferret top fables. The Spurs are nothing but last to get toppled in the chapter and,..NEXT in the HoopsCzars path and in the King's sights !!! :danceclub

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 11:44 AM
And Lame-O was him name-o. Jackass

Well to be hospitable,..

Pleased to meet and beat you and I'm HoopsCzar and pleased to greet, meet and beat you there Mr. Jackass,..you should set your sights on getting some horse sense you're selling yourself short just settling for being the ass. :lmao

DfendtheStar
06-07-2007, 11:45 AM
Hey Gambler,..

Don't bet the ranch on trying to defy my accuracy comparing those mealy mouths to a HoopsCzar that's got the vision of a galactic star.

See, those same blind mellow jelly morons with mic's in their mouths are in fact the same goon gallery of blathering fools that has a history of being prolifically wrong,..and they merely are again.

They told you Dallas would sweep Golden State, They told you the Heat would beat the Bulls. They told you Detroit would beat Cleveland in 5.

Then in their prognostication of baseless fabrication they said Dallas would be the most severe test for San Antonio and Detroit had a 50/50 chance of ousting the Spurs,..that's pretty pathetic.

Not only did Dallas get routed by an 8th seed and Cleveland didn't just beat the Piston,..they destroyed them.

So now they'll shrug their idiotic shoulders and ask " Who knew? " all that before hand,..well you've now encountered the WHO that in fact did !!!

Now for a fitting finish in this of falling of ferret top fables. The Spurs are nothing but last to get toppled in the chapter and,..NEXT in the HoopsCzars path and in the King's sights !!! :danceclub
Havent tried the fart thing yet huh........just concentrate......it will come bud

2centsworth
06-07-2007, 11:48 AM
I was going to start a thread like this using an alias just to piss off Spurs fans. This is a good time killer.

Clutch20
06-07-2007, 11:51 AM
Get in line HoopsCzar, the end of the also ran's line ends just right around the block, and those vanquished souls are very beside themselves at again having lost to the black & silver, a semi-annual event currently in progress.

It's a shame you only have a 1 page, wet-inked, dog-eared list of assumptions and homespun rhetoric. I would not want to wield such a dubious list of descriptives for others to see as representative of my teams pedigree.

Trundle out your colloquial oddities to the blood and sweat-stained confines of the AT&T center and trumpet your team's sucess(es?), where the celebration confetti can be found, 3 layers deep, speaks volumes about hard to match accomplishments, and needs neither false bravado nor contrived innuendo to communicate the proficiency of our championship prowess.

DfendtheStar
06-07-2007, 11:54 AM
Get in line HoopsCzar, the end of the also ran's line ends just right around the block, and those vanquished souls are very beside themselves at again having lost to the black & silver, a semi-annual event currently in progress.

It's a shame you only have a 1 page, wet-inked, dog-eared list of assumptions and homespun rhetoric. I would not want to wield such a dubious list of descriptives for others to see as representative of my teams pedigree.

Trundle out your colloquial oddities to the blood and sweat-stained confines of the AT&T center and trumpet your team's sucess(es?), where the celebration confetti can be found, 3 layers deep, speaks volumes about hard to match accomplishments, and needs neither false bravado nor contrived innuendo to communicate the proficiency of our championship prowess.
Yea DopeCzar....what he said

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 11:55 AM
SO basically James will win 15 NBA titles b/c he is already the most complete player ever and nobody can stop him eh?

Fucking idiot

Oh Hark?,..

The Cavaliers are going to clean the Spurs clock just like I'm going to have you clean up your potty mouth there Mr. bombastic de-spastic,.. and bow before the Czar once the King crashes your party. :p:

Avitus1
06-07-2007, 12:00 PM
Hello Spurs fans

Off the Tip:

On breakdown

Alzheimer's is a helluva disease.

DfendtheStar
06-07-2007, 12:02 PM
Oh Hark?,..

The Cavaliers are going to clean the Spurs clock just like I'm going to have you clean up your potty mouth there Mr. bombastic de-spastic,.. and bow before the Czar once the King crashes your party. :p:
If your going to let Bwon keep his cock in your ass like that at least get some KY Jelly....get the heat activated kind i dont care. anything to make you stop sounding like a complete moron :king

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 12:03 PM

Save the drama for ya baby mama,..

See, I'm hosting a visitors clinic here where I challenged you as a Spurs fan. To try refuting anything I said while imposing my will and wisdom upon you,..and you run.

The only thing that will be connected in the AT&T center is the King and his Cavaliers horsemen disconnecting your team from championship grasp from long distance,..and we're calling direct and COLLECT there pre-paid !!! :danceclub

Clutch20
06-07-2007, 12:06 PM
....once the King crashes.....[/b] :p:
:)

DfendtheStar
06-07-2007, 12:06 PM

See, I'm hosting a visitors clinic here where I challenged you as a Spurs fan. To try refuting anything I said while imposing my will and wisdom upon you,..and you run.

The only thing that will be connected in the AT&T center is the King and his Cavaliers horsemen disconnecting your team from championship grasp from long distance,..and we're calling direct and COLLECT there pre-paid !!! :danceclub
ok dude your getting pretty boring

Leetonidas
06-07-2007, 12:12 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks1.jpg

Clutch20
06-07-2007, 12:13 PM
Save the drama........b] :danceclub
The Spurs have written "The Playoff's Book" for the decade and have saved a page for the Cleveland Cavaliers which they'll share with the Phoenix Suns.

There is only one ending for this current chapter and the question goes begging; which needy group in which country in the world will receive, from charity, the defunct NBA Champions Cleveland Caveliers t-shirts and worthless caps currently stored in boxes that will never be opened in this country?

DfendtheStar
06-07-2007, 12:15 PM
There is only one ending for this current chapter and the question goes begging; which needy group in which country in the world will receive, from charity, the defunct NBA Champions Cleveland Caveliers t-shirts and worthless caps currently stored in boxes that will never be opened in this country?
Now that is freaking hilarious :lol :lol :lol

LeJuggernaut
06-07-2007, 12:15 PM
Hoopczar, shouldn't you be on the Cavs forums fighting with me about something completely random??? lol

Anyways...as much as I normally dislike you Hoopczar, I am getting quite a bit of entertainment from this thread. Not that I agree with either side in here, I actually think it will be a fairly even series.

timmo
06-07-2007, 12:16 PM
[QUOTE=HoopsCzar]Hello Spurs fans

Put down the crack pipe.

Crack kills!

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 12:17 PM
If your going to let Bwon keep his cock in your ass like that at least get some KY Jelly....get the heat activated kind i dont care. anything to make you stop sounding like a complete moron :king

Well jeez,..

You butt luvin quibbling kumquat you could have found another way to announce your meltdown,..I'm not in the least interested in what star you defend or where the X marks your DIFFERENT spot.

See, fruitti Rudy you all BUTT said you take it in the hind-parts and and you're a pillow biting expert on the variety of lubes people use on you,..that's not my style nor interest there crusty crack.

Yet in the way of proctology one certainly has to glean that your poor little sphincter is a routinely abused orifice,..is that why you fart and void via your potty mouth? :vomit:

timmo
06-07-2007, 12:19 PM
HoopsCzar - Promise when the series is over the Spurs raise the trophy in triumph, you will come back for the spanking you so deserve.

Clutch20
06-07-2007, 12:20 PM

See, I'm hosting a visitors clinic here where I challenged you as a Spurs fan. To try refuting anything I said while imposing my will and wisdom upon you run.....
Don't worry HoopsCzar, a primer level edition will be mailed to the day care you attend since you can only communicate at a certain level.
Need a dictionary, thesaurus?
Championship?
Pacifier?

DfendtheStar
06-07-2007, 12:21 PM
Well jeez,..

You butt luvin quibbling kumquat you could have found another way to announce your meltdown,..I'm not in the least interested in what star you defend or where the X marks your DIFFERENT spot.

See, fruitti Rudy you all BUTT said you take it in the hind-parts and and you're a pillow biting expert on the variety of lubes people use on you,..that's not my style nor interest there crusty crack.

Yet in the way of proctology one certainly has to glean that your poor little sphincter is a routinely abused orifice,..is that why you fart and void via your potty mouth? :vomit:
like i said.....your fucking boring dude

cherylsteele
06-07-2007, 12:22 PM
I'm not merely just a basketball fan I'm also a genuine HoopsCzar and trust me. LeBron's in your town and you're all going to witness a King hold court and leave you awestruck,..now who wants some?
Lebron may hold court but he will lose the trial.

DfendtheStar
06-07-2007, 12:25 PM
i like the way you put every last half of the sentence in bold print. kind of gives off the impression that you're at least paying attention in summer school

Clutch20
06-07-2007, 12:30 PM
HoopCzar may be applying for the jester's job in the king's court, maybe?
The purity of his foppishness mixed with sewer quality sleaze is at odds with each other, perhaps he qualifies as royal cleaner of the latrines?

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 12:31 PM
[QUOTE=HoopsCzar]Hello Spurs fans

Put down the crack pipe.

Crack kills!

Here's the deal,..

Duncan is still a great player but he's not as dominant as he once was. He's more experienced now but he never was a stand alone game dominator,..hence Shaq calling him the big fundamental.

See, if { or when } you take Duncan out of that 15 and in kill ratio he immediately morphs into a garden variety PF. Which knowing that and giving him props but not over hyping him. I also told you how much better Drew Gooden is than apparently you think,..and I pointed that out to you.

So don't resort to firing up " ole smokey " when exactly what I've told you plays out on the floor right before your very eyes. Now as it approaches game time I'm getting hungry,..and I didn't want you to be starved. :hungry:

cherylsteele
06-07-2007, 12:35 PM
See, if { or when } you take Duncan out of that 15 and in kill ratio he immediately morphs into a garden variety PF.

http://valiante.plugnpay.com/scstore/graphics/did%20you%20eat%20a%20bowl%20of%20stupid%20large.j pg

JamStone
06-07-2007, 12:37 PM
LMAOOOOOOOOO @ Hoopsczar invading Spurstalk!!!!!!

Priceless ... before the Detroit series, he didn't even have the Cavs beating the Pistons!

I'm sure this is like porno marathon for him!

joeyjfive
06-07-2007, 12:38 PM
:duck

LeJuggernaut
06-07-2007, 12:43 PM

Priceless ... before the Detroit series, he didn't even have the Cavs beating the Pistons!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats why I'm enjoying this so much, he talked so badly about the Cavs all season and how we would never win anything because of Mike Brown, Larry Hughes, or countless other reasons... Now he's over here talking like the Cavs are Gods gift to basketball. I love it. Go Hoopczar!

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 12:43 PM
HoopCzar may be applying for the jester's job in the king's court, maybe?
The purity of his foppishness mixed with sewer quality sleaze is at odds with each other, perhaps he qualifies as royal cleaner of the latrines?

Hey Toilet trick,..

As I flush you down the commode I ensured you couldn't claim you weren't told,..be easy greasy you ain't slick enough to slide.

So by all means you've been recognized as a clamoring candidate for head haiku handler. Via your sole skill of picking and recycling kernels of corn out of the doodie bowl to present as the bon appitite of your chicken drips,..HoopsCzar rocks and this series is a absolute lock there squeezebox. :wow

ChumpDumper
06-07-2007, 12:45 PM
:lol He seems a little more lucid now. You can actuially tell he's pissed off.

Clutch20
06-07-2007, 12:47 PM
Duncan was the last man standing in '99. Also in '03. Ditto in '05. And his numbers are close to those averaged in those previous championship runs.
So why shouldn't he be as dominant now since he's close to stats from the past?

Why draw from another player source to bolster your argument?

Don't use if while trying to convince others about explaining an individual's game because you are changing the conditions. Tim is absolutely not a one dimensional player since he gives diferent looks and shapes his offense quite often to force the opponents defensive sets to shift and adjust.
Drew Gooden can stumble along just fine, thank you (once he tries to get into a rhythm, which he won't).
Write here again tomorrow to talk about how your team tends to get rattled.
Explain away tomorrow how the Spurs 12 point runs were more because your team beat themselves instead of how it was because of our clamp-down finals-defense.

cherylsteele
06-07-2007, 12:47 PM
Hey Toilet trick,..

As I flush you down the commode I ensured you couldn't claim you weren't told,..be easy greasy you ain't slick enough to slide.

So by all means you've been recognized as a clamoring candidate for head haiku handler. Via your sole skill of picking and recycling kernels of corn out of the doodie bowl to present as the bon appitite of your chicken drips,..HoopsCzar rocks and this series is a absolute lock there squeezebox. :wow
Please translate into actual English please, most of us aren't from the 'hood.

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 12:52 PM

Hey Joe, Joe the Clownboy,..

While you're crying and lying { as usual } to explode your latest myth get a load of this drift,.. http://blog.myspace.com/191754852

On THAT note:

Go beat cha self and in poetic verse and silencing your muck, now read the sign and by all means feel free to,.. :stfu

DfendtheStar
06-07-2007, 12:55 PM

While you're crying and lying { as usual } to explode your latest myth get a load of this drift,.. http://blog.myspace.com/191754852

On THAT note:

Go beat cha self and in poetic verse and silencing your muck, now read the sign and by all means feel free to,.. :stfu
this chic is starting to get all bent out of shape...PMS maybe :madrun :king :madrun

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 12:55 PM
:lol He seems a little more lucid now. You can actuially tell he's pissed off.

Ohhh no, no no,..

I'm not pissed off in the least I'm immensely enjoying the spirited game banter and you are too,..and man is THIS cookout fun. :hungry:

LeJuggernaut
06-07-2007, 12:56 PM

On THAT note:

Holy Crap! Hoopczar actually did call for Cavalier's to make it this far! I guess I should have given you more credit... anyways, keep this going cause I'm loving every second of it.

cheguevara
06-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Holy Crap! Hoopczar actually did call for Cavalier's to make it this far! I guess I should have given you more credit... anyways, keep this going cause I'm loving every second of it.

wow, a cavfan that picked the cavs to make it to the finals. amazing :rolleyes

Dumbass
06-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Hoopsczar is my new best friend.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-07-2007, 12:59 PM
Spurs in 5.

Clutch20
06-07-2007, 01:00 PM
Hey Toilet trick,..

Your commode works Hoops? Good, look in it and see of you can pick out your image from the rest of the excrement that floats there. And don't get so mad at me, I may decide to use only 1 syllable words the next time I answer you.
I'm not mad at you, I just enjoy messing with you since it seems you are by yourself (again) in the middle of posters that make a wide circle around the phlegm-spot stain on the sidewalk that you are.

Clutch20
06-07-2007, 01:05 PM
Ohhh no, no no,..

I'm not pissed off in the least I'm immensely enjoying the spirited game banter and you are too,..and man is THIS cookout fun. :hungry:
you--whoo, hoops, wherz ya ass?
(see, all 1 syllable each, like I promised)

Avitus1
Ohhh no, no no,..

http://xs37.xs.to/pics/05284/troll.jpg

LeJuggernaut
wow, a cavfan that picked the cavs to make it to the finals. amazing :rolleyes

Considering some of the stuff Hoopczar had been writing on the Cavs board all year, it is actually kind of suprising that he did actually pick the Cavs.

...and if you actually go read the blog link he posted, he pretty much called it exactly the way it ended up going down.

judaspriestess
06-07-2007, 01:06 PM
why do I keep envisioning dueling banjos being played full blast behind this hoopti guy as he types away out of his trailer.

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 01:08 PM
this chic is starting to get all bent out of shape...PMS maybe :madrun :king :madrun

PMS?

I'd spank you fruit loops but I'll abstain because I believe the warnings of the center for disease control. So I'll just continue poppin you on the noggin because you've made it clear.

That you do filthy stuff with your rancid body using it as a rectal reception station via you embracing being a male / male receptacle,..so NO I don't want any parts of your hind-parts there twisted sister. :lmao

Ed Helicopter Jones

What??? A fan of a sports franchise predicted their team would make the Finals?

The "Czar" is clearly clairvoyant. :lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
Spurs in 5 still.

Avitus1
06-07-2007, 01:09 PM
PMS?

I'd spank you fruit loops but I'll abstain because I believe the warnings of the center for disease control. So I'll just continue poppin you on the noggin because you've made it clear.

That you do filthy stuff with your rancid body using it as a rectal reception station via you embracing being a male / male receptacle,..so NO I don't want any parts of your hind-parts there twisted sister. :lmao

http://www.barrierislandgraphics.com/PhotoChop/red_dumbass.jpg

cheguevara
06-07-2007, 01:10 PM
So I'll just continue poppin you on the noggin

noggin? what are you 150 years old? :lmao

Clutch20
06-07-2007, 01:10 PM
hoop-czar, give me a hol-la......
(shit, he is looking at his reflection in the commode, dayumm!)

cheguevara
06-07-2007, 01:11 PM
Hoppszar just sent me this from his webcam:
http://www.breakingthesoundbarrier.org.uk/VirtualContent/83800/old_man_on__keyboard.jpg

Avitus1
06-07-2007, 01:13 PM
http://www.breakingthesoundbarrier.org.uk/VirtualContent/83800/old_man_on__keyboard.jpg

LMAO

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-07-2007, 01:14 PM

Trainwreck2100
06-07-2007, 01:15 PM
Seriously what did the English language do to you that you hate it so much?

cheguevara

hoopczar wrote the first version of the english dictionary. by hand

Mr.Bottomtooth

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 01:16 PM
why do I keep envisioning dueling banjos being played full blast behind this hoopti guy as he types away out of his trailer.

Hey there brokeback,..

Banjos { or round guitars } seems to be your anal affixed affinity. Where we differ greatly on affinity you're demoralized by my rendering you helpless in submission. Because of the way I'm reigning absolute HELL down on you there Judas,..this is a version of tool time like you'd never dreamed and you stand NO chance of winning. :violin

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 01:18 PM
hoopczar wrote the first version of the english dictionary. by hand

Yep,..

Where in having done that I'm well versed on playing defense too,.. :nutkick:

ObiwanGinobili
06-07-2007, 01:21 PM
the most G-rated troll of all time.

HoopsCzar
hoop-czar, give me a hol-la......
(shit, he is looking at his reflection in the commode, dayumm!)

Whuzzup there Clutch?

What your bowl got backed up and you need me to flush ya or sumptin?,.. :king

Trainwreck2100

Like you know what he is saying

mardigan
It still seems like all these Cav fans rolled out of bed and found out they had a team in the Finals. The lack of respect and knowledge is unbelievable

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-07-2007, 01:23 PM
Yep,..

Where in having done that I'm well versed on playing defense too,.. :nutkick:
I'll do you one better.
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/Mr_Bottomtooth/roflnash5.jpg

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 01:24 PM

I don't swear because I don't want to set a bad example for the tykes and my vocabulary affords me to bang harder than that anyway,..and I'm ROUTING you just the same,.. AMAZING isn't it. :dizzy

ObiwanGinobili
06-07-2007, 01:26 PM
I don't swear because I don't want to set a bad example for the tykes and my vocabulary affords me to bang harder than that anyway,..and I'm ROUTING you just the same,.. AMAZING isn't it. :dizzy

Perhaps you should work on your sentance structure and punctuation, if you are looking to set an example for 'the little tykes'.

cheguevara
06-07-2007, 01:27 PM
I'm ROUTING you just the same,..

according to you not only are the cavs gonna win but you're routing Spurstalk?? LMAO

you're merely an odd troll that is helping us pass the time until tipoff :donkey

Clutch20
06-07-2007, 01:27 PM
Whuzzup there Clutch?

What your bowl got backed up and you need me to flush ya or sumptin?,.. :king
'sup HoopsCzar, promise you'll post here tomorrow?
The contrast should be even more pronounced when your denial level rises off the charts.
Thanks for the vernacular, I've got you pegged.

ObiwanGinobili
06-07-2007, 01:29 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats why I'm enjoying this so much, he talked so badly about the Cavs all season and how we would never win anything because of Mike Brown, Larry Hughes, or countless other reasons... Now he's over here talking like the Cavs are Gods gift to basketball. I love it. Go Hoopczar!

So he's a bandwagoning flip flopper?

Now that is HILARIOUS. :lmao

BTW- weclome to ST LeJuggernaut :toast

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 01:29 PM
It still seems like all these Cav fans rolled out of bed and found out they had a team in the Finals. The lack of respect and knowledge is unbelievable

Psssst,.. " don't EVER bring that pop gun to a high powered shootout there Mr. Fudd ",..I could've elevated and hung on your rim but being a good sport I merely stroked you with that jumper. :blah

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 01:33 PM
http://www.barrierislandgraphics.com/PhotoChop/red_dumbass.jpg

What a portrait of your absolute self humiliation complete with your signature,..BRAVO !!! :lmao

DfendtheStar
06-07-2007, 01:35 PM
thats it im convinced this guy is some homosexual european

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 01:37 PM
Considering some of the stuff Hoopczar had been writing on the Cavs board all year, it is actually kind of suprising that he did actually pick the Cavs.

...and if you actually go read the blog link he posted, he pretty much called it exactly the way it ended up going down.

I'm no fluke,..

I called it exact and it's just how I saw it via what my experience and game grasp affords me.

Now to close this campaign out the Spurs are nothing more than merely,..NEXT !!! :hungry:

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 01:42 PM
What??? A fan of a sports franchise predicted their team would make the Finals?

The "Czar" is clearly clairvoyant. :lol

Well,..

Along with clairvoyant you can also add the trait's of consistent, versatile and mercilessly accurate too,..do you know a Czar is as close to a god as it gets in mortal life? :angel

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 01:48 PM
'sup HoopsCzar, promise you'll post here tomorrow?
The contrast should be even more pronounced when your denial level rises off the charts.
Thanks for the vernacular, I've got you pegged.

I'll promise I'll be right here for the entire series. You guy's and girls are loads of fun and this is what it's all about.

When a friend of mine requested I come over after scanning your environment and how much you all love the game I was all in for stopping in,..and we're going to put your board at the top of the mark.

You guy's weren't challenging yourselves so I came to do it so we can enjoy this series win or lose,..but as the team on the court just like me the Cavaliers refuse to lose in battle. :stirpot:

Trainwreck2100
06-07-2007, 01:48 PM
Well,..

Along with clairvoyant you can also add the trait's of consistent, versatile and mercilessly accurate too,..do you know a Czar is as close to a god as it gets in mortal life? :angel

Do you know what happened to the Russian Czars?

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 01:53 PM
Do you know what happened to the Russian Czars?

Did you know they're a communist regime?,..Hmmm there Ruski? :reading

Trainwreck2100
06-07-2007, 01:56 PM
Did you know they're a communist regime?,..Hmmm there Ruski? :reading

I'm sorry, I didn't know that you weren't taught pre-1920's world history. just so you know though, czar it's a Russian word.

Here i was ready to actually get into an educated debate with you, and you say something like that. You call yourself a czar, but you don't know where the word came from. Amazing.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-07-2007, 02:00 PM
Spurs in 5 still.

hater
06-07-2007, 02:00 PM

I'm sorry, I didn't know that you weren't taught pre-1920's world history. just so you know though, czar it's a Russian word.

Here i was ready to actually get into an educated debate with you, and you ay something like that. You call yourself a czar, but you don't know where the word came from. Amazing.

he's Czar of the stupids

klx23
06-07-2007, 02:03 PM
Hoops, you don't post on the Cavs boards anymore?

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 02:03 PM
Your commode works Hoops? Good, look in it and see of you can pick out your image from the rest of the excrement that floats there. And don't get so mad at me, I may decide to use only 1 syllable words the next time I answer you.
I'm not mad at you, I just enjoy messing with you since it seems you are by yourself (again) in the middle of posters that make a wide circle around the phlegm-spot stain on the sidewalk that you are.

Clutch,..

Either you're a plumber or a plumber did something life altering to you. But either way you really outta get some help being limited to expecting others to share your celebrating your having doo-doo for brains,..it's not only unclean and unhealthy but it makes even your character stink. :stirpot:

MadDog73
06-07-2007, 02:06 PM

Here i was ready to actually get into an educated debate with you, and you say something like that. You call yourself a czar, but you don't know where the word came from. Amazing.

Off topic, but I never understood why America chose to name it's bureaucrats after the style of Russian emperors.

cherylsteele
06-07-2007, 02:08 PM
Off topic, but I never understood why America chose to name it's bureaucrats after the style of Russian emperors.Actually Czar is a Russian derivative of Caesar.

Trainwreck2100
06-07-2007, 02:11 PM
Actually Czar is a Russian derivative of Caesar.

Yeah but it's still considered a Russian root word

cherylsteele
06-07-2007, 02:13 PM
Yeah but it's still considered a Russian root word
True...it isn't communist though.

MadDog73
06-07-2007, 02:20 PM

Caesar, Tsar, Czar. They all (basically) mean the same thing. Emperor, or even god-emperor.

My point remains: Emperor seems a strange title for an American bureaucrat (even if high level).

(For the record, it was HoopsCzar who suggested anything Russian was automatically Communist. It's still unclear if he even knows what it means!)

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 02:26 PM
Hoops, you don't post on the Cavs boards anymore?

Ohh Noooo,..

I'd not hear of such a thing because I want fans to have fun. These people know how to play and where we'd made that board famous it was apparent the Admin wanted a playground,..no sweat and congratulations.

I'm hearing she / he has now managed to be the proud owner of a full blown parking lot over there. Complete with a low volume and interest tow away zone at the pinnacle of the playoffs where we used to light it up with games in the much less high vis regular season,..that's an absolutely amazing transformation isn't it?

Don't let that stop you from enjoying the games and these fans though. This is the Spurs fan's house and they're dynamite to play ball with,..we're rooting for different team but the value is placed on the FUN.

I'm an all around sportsman and I hope everybody enjoys this championship series. It's coming tip off time and for the fateful in camp cavs. I'm hoping they can do the same and at least manage to catch some fish over there. While the games are buzzin at full peak EVERYWHERE ELSE and the fans are weighing in coming out to play enjoying being absolutely,..FAN-TASTIC !!! :hungry:

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 02:31 PM
Caesar, Tsar, Czar. They all (basically) mean the same thing. Emperor, or even god-emperor.

My point remains: Emperor seems a strange title for an American bureaucrat (even if high level).

(For the record, it was HoopsCzar who suggested anything Russian was automatically Communist. It's still unclear if he even knows what it means!)

I'm no bureaucrat,..

I cut to the chase and short of taking you on a history lesson of the world and parliamentary differences and indifferences. Might I merely suggest you get with sports or lose your restraint and just go out and bite a red one and see what you get out of it,..and it cuts out the middle man and there's no semantics in if you'd opt to do that. :meeting:

cherylsteele
06-07-2007, 02:32 PM

I know he started it.
I understand you point too.....all I can add is it is a tradition to call a high level bureaucrat a Czar. If you have any other monikers you can suggest...go for it.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-07-2007, 02:32 PM
Spurs in 5 still.

DfendtheStar
06-07-2007, 02:34 PM
I'm no bureaucrat,..

I cut to the chase and short of taking you on a history lesson of the world and parliamentary differences and indifferences. Might I merely suggest you get with sports or lose your restraint and just go out and bite a red one and see what you get out of it,..and it cuts out the middle man and there's no semantics in if you'd opt to do that. :meeting:
Excuse me....Mr. Gay European....sorry to interrup your basketball wisdom....but why do you put the last part of your sentences in bold print??

hater
06-07-2007, 02:37 PM
Excuse me....Mr. Gay European....sorry to interrup your basketball wisdom....but why do you put the last part of your sentences in bold print??

because he's a faggot

DfendtheStar
06-07-2007, 02:38 PM
because he's a faggot
well thats a given but it still doesnt explain his mental retardation

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 02:41 PM

Said but yet not proven,..

See with the KGB poisoning whistle blowers to me certainly isn't an act of a government valuing a free public nor ran by a democracy either,..and you can't blame that on basketball either. :eyebrows

Trainwreck2100
06-07-2007, 02:45 PM

See with the KGB poisoning whistle blowers to me certainly isn't an act of a government valuing a free public nor ran by a democracy either,..and you can't blame that on basketball either. :eyebrows

Czar's existed in the 1400s Karl Marx(not that I expect you to know who that is) was born in 1818.

cherylsteele
06-07-2007, 02:46 PM
Uh.....a Czar is a monarch.
Read this:
wikipedia meaning of czar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czar)

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 02:49 PM
because he's a faggot

Oh Jeez,..

In the spirit of of recognizing the plural affectations of the phrase " The toothless wonder lives and speaks. "

So too is one concluding how telling it is for you to be nothing but a germ infected butt hole. That felt so compelled to have suddenly burst out of your closet,..donning your ultra silly soiled little dress to announce your presence and disposition in the presence of us men.

You're shameless, disgusting and the BUTT of all jokes,..happy now? :frying:

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-07-2007, 02:51 PM
The point is: Spurs in 5 still.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-07-2007, 02:52 PM
Your use of emoticons and bold letter is astonishing. I'll give you #1

cherylsteele
06-07-2007, 02:53 PM
Czar's existed in the 1400s Karl Marx(not that I expect you to know who that is) was born in 1818.
He probably doesn't know that the term Tsar started in in Bulgaria around
912 AD.

Don't they teach some kind of World History in Ohio?

SpurOutofTownFan
06-07-2007, 02:54 PM
czar (zär, tsär) pronunciation
n.

1. also tsar or tzar (zär, tsär) A male monarch or emperor, especially one of the emperors who ruled Russia until the revolution of 1917.
2. A person having great power; an autocrat: “the square-jawed, ruddy complacency of Jack Farrell, the czar of the Fifteenth Street police station” (Ernest Hemingway).
3. Informal. An appointed official having special powers to regulate or supervise an activity: a racetrack czar; an energy czar.

[Russian tsar', from Old Russian tsĭsarĭ, emperor, king, from Old Church Slavonic tsěsarĭ, from Gothic kaisar, from Greek, from Latin Caesar, emperor. See caesar.]

cherylsteele
06-07-2007, 02:54 PM
The point is: Spurs in 5 still.
Probably.
Although winning in 6 wouldn't be bad either...so as to win it here at home.

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 03:01 PM
He probably doesn't know that the term Tsar started in in Bulgaria around
912 AD.

Don't they teach some kind of World History in Ohio?

Wanna stop cryin?

I know you ain't seen nothing sexier than a new set of truck tires but beyond your manic machinations. There's a world that expands beyond languishing under your neighbors pecan tree's there bufford.

So if the Spurs win I hope you a new set of truck tires { and your neighbor not calling the constable to chase you out their yard }

Where WHEN the Cavaliers win I'll relish that not only did I teach you something. But the Cavaliers followed it up by showing you the right way to play the game,..deal or no deal? :lmao

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 03:06 PM
he's Czar of the stupids

Well Mr. Wonderful,..

I'd claim ownership of you via my mastery but I don't harbor trash,..put that under your dunder cap. :king

Avitus1
06-07-2007, 03:07 PM
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/user_images/pics/1/3501000/ngbbs41709e14899fa.jpg

cherylsteele
06-07-2007, 03:13 PM
Wanna stop cryin?

I know you ain't seen nothing sexier than a new set of truck tires but beyond your manic machinations. There's a world that expands beyond languishing under your neighbors pecan tree's there bufford.

So if the Spurs win I hope you a new set of truck tires { and your neighbor not calling the constable to chase you out their yard }

Where WHEN the Cavaliers win I'll relish that not only did I teach you something. But the Cavaliers followed it up by showing you the right way to play the game,..deal or no deal? :lmao
What did you teach me?
Who's crying?? I am laughing at the superior mind (supposedly according to you).

Good lord, you are trying to insult me and you're not even close to what type of place I live, or who my neighbors are, or what type of person I am.
BTW...I don't own a truck.

The right way to play the game? You think this is some school yard? Is that where you are when you are posting? I have been watching "the right way to play the game" for about 10 yrs now. Long before you knew how to even turn on a computer.

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 03:17 PM
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/user_images/pics/1/3501000/ngbbs41709e14899fa.jpg

Jeez,..

Why do you always persist and insist upon infusing your credo of sucking and blowing something?

Since you insisted this one's for you you petrified primate,..

http://www.spacetoday.org/images/Astronauts/SpaceDogs/RhesusMonkeySpacesuitNASA.jpg

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 03:23 PM
What did you teach me?
Who's crying?? I am laughing at the superior mind (supposedly according to you).

Good lord, you are trying to insult me and you're not even close to what type of place I live, or who my neighbors are, or what type of person I am.
BTW...I don't own a truck.

The right way to play the game? You think this is some school yard? Is that where you are when you are posting? I have been watching "the right way to play the game" for about 10 yrs now. Long before you knew how to even turn on a computer.

Hmmm,..

Apparently in the transition you failed to have struck goal and I struck a nerve,..and man did you ever yelp.

Your watching for 10 years is a noble effort but my playing, coaching and teaching it for a span of time longer than that. Very well could be the difference in the grasp we're displaying,..hang in there and you'll learn more and get better because you're playing against the best in the business. :king

MadDog73
06-07-2007, 03:26 PM
hang in there and you'll learn more and get better because you're playing against the best in the business. :king

What a loser....

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 03:32 PM
What a loser....

No Madpup that'd be you,..

See how it goes is on the challenge one player takes a shot and the opponent tries to defend and stop it,..you're not even close to doing that.

I've shot from all over the floor not missing a look nor shot and you try hanging your identity on me?,..you had no idea I had this much game did you?

Maybe you took light of the sign,.. :owned

Despot
06-07-2007, 03:33 PM
I used to have a pet pigeon.

ancestron
06-07-2007, 03:35 PM
I'll bet hoopsczar hasn't even seen a Spurs game before.

cherylsteele
06-07-2007, 03:36 PM
Hmmm,..

Apparently in the transition you failed to have struck goal and I struck a nerve,..and man did you ever yelp.

Your watching for 10 years (I played in youth leagues for about 8-9 yrs in Virginia) is a noble effort but my playing, coaching and teaching it for a span of time longer than that. Very well could be the difference in the grasp we're displaying,..hang in there and you'll learn more and get better because you're playing against the best in the business. :king
Idiot.
I have been watching basketball for more than 25 yrs. Maybe you should be paying attention more often. I know where I was when they announced the ABA/NBA merger in 1976. "the difference in the grasp" is because you have little idea what you are talking about. You throw around words like "csar" and not even know what you are saying.

You were referring to "good basketball" like the current Spurs team plays. I know the Spurs have not always been a model of excellence like they are now. But for 10 years they have been a great model for how to play the game.

I probably know more about the game than you know about you own team. I am a fan of the game (the Spurs happen to be my favorite team since 1980) I have missed almost no games since the early to mid '80's.

cherylsteele
06-07-2007, 03:39 PM
I'll bet hoopsczar hasn't even seen a Spurs game before.
He probably thought it was an English soccer team.

cherylsteele
06-07-2007, 03:45 PM
I hope you are still here when the Cavs get beat and go home the bridesmaid.
It is going to end up being that Brown is going to get out coached. He has made mistakes in the playoffs and it will catch up to him this time.

Rebounding is going to be the biggest on court difference. We will control the glass or hold our own, limit the Cavs 2nd chance points and that will frustrate LeBron and Co.

Detroit showed that trapping at mid-court can be effective, expect to see that at strategic points in the game and series.

Spurs in 6

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Idiot.
I have been watching basketball for more than 25 yrs. Maybe you should be paying attention more often. I know where I was when they announced the ABA/NBA merger in 1976. "the difference in the grasp" is because you have little idea what you are talking about. You throw around words like "csar" and not even know what you are saying.

You were referring to "good basketball" like the current Spurs team plays. I know the Spurs have not always been a model of excellence like they are now. But for 10 years they have been a great model for how to play the game.

I probably know more about the game than you know about you own team. I am a fan of the game (the Spurs happen to be my favorite team since 1980) I have missed almost no games since the early to mid '80's.

Well La-TE-Da,..

If you've been watching basketball for in excess of 25 years display some of what you've learned,..you allege it's immense.

See the knowledge, grasp and the possible evolution of subsequent mastery of the game. Certainly isn't ascertained by blindly professing your proverbial gobbling of the gamut. But displaying it to be challenged to announce and defend what you profess { or think } you know,..give it a shot and let's play. :hungry:

HoopsCzar
06-07-2007, 03:57 PM
I hope you are still here when the Cavs get beat and go home the bridesmaid.
It is going to end up being that Brown is going to get out coached. He has made mistakes in the playoffs and it will catch up to him this time.

Rebounding is going to be the biggest on court difference. We will control the glass or hold our own, limit the Cavs 2nd chance points and that will frustrate LeBron and Co.

Detroit showed that trapping at mid-court can be effective, expect to see that at strategic points in the game and series.

Spurs in 6

I disagree with that in it's entirety,..

Although where I'll agree the glass will be a battle the Spurs aren't monsters on the boards,..check the stats and matchups.

See this series is being touted as all defense but no way does that realistically explain the presence of LeBron James being the offensive juggernaut of the Cavaliers,..he could very well drop 50 on the Spurs not from poor defense but just his raw ability.

Also note that the Spur greatest feat this post season has been besting the interior thin Sun's. Which was a series dictated more by the ref's who wasn't allowed to play,..it influenced the outcome of the series beyond a shadow of a doubt.

It's going to be a scramble but no way does the Spurs have an inside dominance on the far more athletic Cavaliers,..NO WAY !!! :nope