PDA

View Full Version : HOW I SEE Cleveland vs. San Antonio...fan view

spurscenter
06-07-2007, 03:57 AM
:elephant :elephant

eisfeld
06-07-2007, 06:12 AM
Tony needs to be more like Nash in this series, iMO.

I don't think that is true. Tony will be one of our main weapons in this series due to the fact that nobody except for James may be able to stop Parker. And if he does this would leave the field open for our SG's.

I think James White would of been our Daniel Gibson this playoff. I dont expect Gibson to be much of a problem for Spurs. He will be shut down in this series. I love James White and what he brings.

I honestly don't believe that White will get much PT in this series.

Lebron = Iverson with size, Iguskus (sp) = Carmelo but down low, in terms of problems for the spurs.

Lebron is more or less Kobe with teamplay. He does not jack up shots and hogs the ball. Comparing Ilgauskas to Carmelo is the most ridiculous thing I've heard so far. There is no way in hell that Ilgauskas can score as much as Carmelo and either Tim or Oberto will do a nice job on him.

We cant loose home court in this 2-3-2 format. we have to maintain home court. of course.

Absolutely true. We have to dominate our home-games.

Someone other than Lebron and Duncan/parker is going to shine here.

Ginobili, Oberto and Finley are our X-Factors I believe. Brent Barry fails under pressure so I don't expect him to be the one.