Yakov Smirnoff
06-07-2007, 09:05 AM
In Soviet Russia, jail release you.

Flea
06-07-2007, 09:12 AM
Are we surprised?

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-07-2007, 09:22 AM
Bitch cut a deal and dropped a dime on Lohan.

The whole thing reminds me of the opening to the Usual Suspects where Dan Hedaya is explaining to Chaz Palimentari that all the DA was able to charge Verbal with was weapons possession. "This chick is protected from on high by the Prince of Darkness himself."

angel_luv
06-07-2007, 10:22 AM
I saw this- was front page Yahoo news. Front page! :rolleyes

50 cent
06-07-2007, 10:45 AM
Until we stop caring, the media is going to report this garbage.

Who the hell cares?

dickface
06-07-2007, 11:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwkjeefUEes :lol

Mixability
06-07-2007, 11:04 AM
Jesus, who gives a fuck. :pctoss

Sportcamper
06-07-2007, 11:05 AM
YES, the world is such a dangerous place now that a billionaire floozy is out of jail....AND the lady that bakes chocolate chip cookies on television does not have to wear her ankle bracelet anymore either...

Probably should issue a code red security alert.... :dramaquee

ShoogarBear
06-07-2007, 11:14 AM
Bitch cut a deal and dropped a dime on Lohan.

The whole thing reminds me of the opening to the Usual Suspects where Dan Hedaya is explaining to Chaz Palimentari that all the DA was able to charge Verbal with was weapons possession. "This chick is protected from on high by the Prince of Darkness himself."So as Paris got into the car to leave, did her eye straighten out?

Fillmoe
06-07-2007, 11:17 AM
thats the kind of privileges you have when you are rich as fuck

SAtoDallas
06-07-2007, 11:19 AM
Big deal.

SA210
06-07-2007, 11:19 AM
They claimed she was released in part because of a health issue. :lol

Fillmoe
06-07-2007, 11:20 AM

she had to get semen pumped from her stomach

TonyMontana
06-07-2007, 11:29 AM
firsht jou gets the money, then jou gets the power.

Fillmoe
06-07-2007, 11:33 AM
firsht jou gets the money, then jou gets the power.

:lol :lol

best quote ever

fatsack
06-07-2007, 11:35 AM
the medical issue is reported to be she wouldn't eat the jail food.

wow.
I'll have to remember that the next time i get locked up.

just don't eat the jail food and i'll get released for a medical condition.

SpursWoman
06-07-2007, 11:40 AM
YES, the world is such a dangerous place now that a billionaire floozy is out of jail....Probably should issue a code red security alert.... :dramaquee

Yeah ... since I doubt her drunk ass will be driving around San Antonio anytime soon, I could give a shit.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-07-2007, 11:41 AM
firsht jou gets the money, then jou gets the power.Ok. Let's keep the jous out of this.

Sportcamper
06-07-2007, 11:57 AM
SW-I have a real problem with OJ walking around & Martha Stewart & Paris Hilton being sent to jail...

Dean- you have no idea how high maintenance Paris Hilton is...She was costing the taxpayers 10’s of thousands of dollars a day...The pillows, blankets, food, humidly control were not right....If she were to lose 10 pounds she is at serious health risk...This whole thing about making her an example was a bad idea....

angel_luv
06-07-2007, 11:58 AM

I heard that-couldn't flip channels quick enough. :lol

angel_luv
06-07-2007, 12:00 PM
SW-I have a real problem with OJ walking around & Martha Stewart & Paris Hilton being sent to jail...

Dean- you have no idea how high maintenance Paris Hilton is...She was costing the taxpayers 10’s of thousands of dollars a day...The pillows, blankets, food, humidly control were not right....If she were to lose 10 pounds she is at serious health risk...This whole thing about making her an example was a bad idea....

The thing is she should never have gotten any special treatment- except to be in a regular solitary cell and not mixed with general population.

tlongII
06-07-2007, 12:03 PM
She gets home confinement which is strong enough punishment in my opinion.

Shelly
06-07-2007, 12:13 PM
She gets home confinement which is strong enough punishment in my opinion.

I think they said 40 days?

ShoogarBear
06-07-2007, 12:18 PM
She gets home confinement which is strong enough punishment in my opinion.If it was in your home, sure.

tlongII
06-07-2007, 12:21 PM
If it was in your home, sure.

I'll bet you won't be so funny after the Spurs lose in the NBA Finals.

dickface
06-07-2007, 12:28 PM
This whole thing about making her an example was a bad idea....

What example? Plenty of people break the law in the exact manner she did, and they go serve their time, no special arrangements are made for them, and they don't get released just because they don't like the food. So what example is being made? That rich cunts can still get off without punishment?

TheSanityAnnex
06-07-2007, 12:29 PM
She served the normal amount of jail time for an offense such as hers, five days. She shouldn't have to serve a max sentence just because she is famous. Now you can go back to your normal lives and continue hating on the next celebrity who slips up.

Mixability
06-07-2007, 12:33 PM
She served the normal amount of jail time for an offense such as hers, five days. She shouldn't have to serve a max sentence just because she is famous. Now you can go back to your normal lives and continue hating on the next celebrity who slips up.

:tu

People wouldn't be happy unless she got a life sentence.

LuvBones
06-07-2007, 12:34 PM
:tu

People wouldn't be happy unless she got a life sentence.Nah, death penalty.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-07-2007, 12:35 PM

Fuck that, they had already cut her sentence from 45 days to 21. Now it gets to five? That's lame.

SA210
06-07-2007, 12:36 PM
Well, it was 3 full days.

They counted 1 day for her going in 30 minutes before 12am on the 1st day, and counted an extra day for her leaving just minutes after midnight last night, which is why they gave her credit for 5 days.

Mixability
06-07-2007, 12:38 PM
The people who complain about all the attention she receives are probably the ones who pay attention to all the MTV, ET, etc. stories about her. Treat Paris like a troll, if she annoys you, ignore her and hope she goes away.

dickface
06-07-2007, 12:39 PM

She didn't get a max sentence. She violated probation TWICE and her max sentence was 90 days. She already got a break with the 45 day sentence, then an even bigger one with the 23 day sentence. Nobody else would receive this type of treatment.

TheSanityAnnex
06-07-2007, 12:39 PM
Nah, death penalty.Jealousy is the jaundice of the soul.

LuvBones
06-07-2007, 12:40 PM
Jealousy is the jaundice of the soul.
It's called a joke TSA. :p:

TheSanityAnnex
06-07-2007, 12:40 PM
She didn't get a max sentence. She violated probation TWICE and her max sentence was 90 days. She already got a break with the 45 day sentence, then an even bigger one with the 23 day sentence. Nobody else would receive this type of treatment.You'd be surprised to find out it happens daily.

dickface
06-07-2007, 12:41 PM
The people who complain about all the attention she receives are probably the ones who pay attention to all the MTV, ET, etc. stories about her. Treat Paris like a troll, if she annoys you, ignore her and hope she goes away.

It's hard to ignore her when she's on the front page of MSN, Yahoo, MSNBC, and every other major website.

TheSanityAnnex
It's called a joke TSA. :p:"My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."- Ali

dickface
You'd be surprised to find out it happens daily.

I'm sure that's what you hear at the country club.

LuvBones
06-07-2007, 12:42 PM
The people who complain about all the attention she receives are probably the ones who pay attention to all the MTV, ET, etc. stories about her. Treat Paris like a troll, if she annoys you, ignore her and hope she goes away.I don't know about that... look how the media is shoving the Beckhams down our throats. She's getting her own reality show already just for entering the states, and she's in every magazine I pick up. WGAF about the Beckhams!! That's all I wanna know.

Mixability
06-07-2007, 12:42 PM
Once again

WHO GIVES A FUCK?

Trainwreck2100
06-07-2007, 12:43 PM
Look they just didn't want anymore guards coming down with a case of the clap, so they had no choice but to let her go.

Mixability
06-07-2007, 12:43 PM
I don't know about that... look how the media is shoving the Beckhams down our throats. She's getting her own reality show already just for entering the states, and she's in every magazine I pick up. WGAF about the Beckhams!! That's all I wanna know.

How can the media shove shit down our throats. If they're on the TV, change the station, if they're on a cover of a mag, don't buy it. The more people that show they don't care with their wallets, the less we'll see of them.

TheSanityAnnex
06-07-2007, 12:44 PM
I'm sure that's what you hear at the country club.You act as if she murdered someone.http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/dramaqueen.gif

I don't personally care for Paris Hilton or her antics, but who fucking cares if she only served a few days in jail. Use your status to your advantage, would any of you do differently if you had the opportunity?

"excuse me judge, it said originally that I'd serve 90 days, it has only been five, I'd like to stay another 85 days if that is alright with you."

TheSanityAnnex
06-07-2007, 12:46 PM
I'm out of here, all you "US weekly" enthusiasts can continue on.

Extra Stout
06-07-2007, 12:47 PM
The animus against Paris Hilton comes because she is a lightning rod for class resentment in the United States.

dickface
I'm out of here, all you "US weekly" enthusiasts can continue on.

Have fun golfing. Give Beauregard my best.

LuvBones
How can the media shove shit down our throats. If they're on the TV, change the station, if they're on a cover of a mag, don't buy it. The more people that show they don't care with their wallets, the less we'll see of them. It's easy for the media to shove shit down our throats... look what happened when Anna Nicole died. It didn't just take over MTV and ET but CNN and every single news station.

Sportcamper
06-07-2007, 12:50 PM
I could care less about Lindsay Lohan, Martha Stewart or Paris Hilton...I just see that many people want them to receive harsh punishment because they are rich & famous...

These Celebrities are not violent offenders...They did not murder two people or fly airplanes into buildings....They should be paying for their own house arrest & special treatment...NOT ME....

Mixability
06-07-2007, 12:50 PM
It's easy for the media to shove shit down our throats... look what happened when Anna Nicole Died. It didn't just take over MTV and ET but CNN and every single news station.

Then don't watch. Simple as that. They air it because people were glued to it.

Take for example, Paris had a CD out, nobody bought it and her label dropped her. So now, we have 1 less crappy pop artist to worry about. The less money you put in her pocket by giving her ratings, means the less money she has to pay for her "get out of jail" card.

dickface
06-07-2007, 12:52 PM
I could care less about Lindsay Lohan, Martha Stewart or Paris Hilton...I just see that many people want them to receive harsh punishment because they are rich & famous...

These Celebrities are not violent offenders...They did not murder two people or fly airplanes into buildings....They should be paying for their own house arrest & special treatment...NOT ME....

They don't rape women in Colorado either

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-07-2007, 01:43 PM
Until we stop caring, the media is going to report this garbage.

Who the hell cares?

Interestingly enough, when the AP did their blackout of Paris Hilton a few months back (for two weeks), nobody complained.

But then you see this from the LA Times online readership in May (77.9M page views) and you have to wonder, if the people stopped reading about Hilton, the media would stop reporting on her.

Top Ten Stories for May

1. Washington sexual fantasy service “madam” identifying clients
2. Paris Hilton must serve 45 days in jail
3. Tale of last 90 minutes of woman’s life
4. Listeners shocked by XM hosts’ suspension
5. 13th century text hides words of Archimedes
6. Paris Hilton not expected to serve full 45-day sentence
7. Unfazed by his judgment of Paris
8. Kobe’s change of direction has L.A. guessing
9. 2 more women say Spector held a gun on them
10. At Wal-Mart, Clinton didn’t upset any carts

http://www.laobserved.com/archive/2007/06/blog_traffic_booms_at_lat.php

makedamnsure
06-07-2007, 01:53 PM
http://trent.blogspot.com/

All the details on her release are poppin up on Trent's blog.

I really can't believe they've let her go. Only in America...

Sapphire
06-07-2007, 09:43 PM

Well, OJ wasn't convicted. Martha and Paris were. Martha served her time, and even did house arrest, on top of paying fines. Paris should have her skinny little ass in jail IMO. Dumb shit is going to end up killing someone with one of her cars one of these nights. Then I guess she'll check into rehab and skate out of any jail time then, too.

Chris Childs
06-07-2007, 09:48 PM
If she didn't fuck or suck to get out of jail, I would be totally surprised

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-08-2007, 12:08 AM
It's getting interesting. They just said on the late local news that the city prosecutor who put her behind bars has filed charges that the sheriff was in contempt of court in releasing her early :wow and the judge who sentenced her has ordered her back to court Friday morning.

They could end up firing the sheriff and sending her ass back to jail :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
06-08-2007, 12:57 AM
It's getting interesting. They just said on the late local news that the city prosecutor who put her behind bars has filed charges that the sheriff was in contempt of court in releasing her early :wow and the judge who sentenced her has ordered her back to court Friday morning.

They could end up firing the sheriff and sending her ass back to jail :lolshe fucked him, no other explanation! :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-08-2007, 01:02 AM
Yep, I hope the 30 second hummer Paris gave the sheriff was worth him losing his job over. The DA and judge will own his ass.

iminlakerland
06-08-2007, 03:13 AM
I can give a rats ass about what Paris Hilton does on her own time or how she lives her life, but dont endanger other people by driving under the influence, i think its a highly selfish decision and very immature.

As far as people stating that she was given a harsh sentence because of her fame status and being used as an example is bullshit. She should of recieved 3/4 days for a DUI thats average in California. But she violated her parole...so lets be honest she isnt really serving more time then anyone else.

Even tho she is set to appear in court tomorrow, i highly doubt the judge in this case will be able to sentence her back into jail because of double jeapordy. If sent back, there can be many legal ramifications...

As far as Lee Baca is concerned tho...i think he overstepped his boundaries and released her. I have never heard of someone being released from jail due to medical reasons, if there was something wrong, there is the medical ward in the jail, as well as USC's hospital for those serving time...

It is sad how with money people can make a mockery of our Justice System.

shelshor
06-08-2007, 04:03 AM
DTs

ObiwanGinobili
06-08-2007, 07:02 AM
She didn't get a max sentence. She violated probation TWICE and her max sentence was 90 days. She already got a break with the 45 day sentence, then an even bigger one with the 23 day sentence. Nobody else would receive this type of treatment.

My dad served 3.5 months (let out early on good behavior too...) after he was pulled over 1 time driving on a DUI suspended liscense.
I don't know a single person who has ever gotton off as easily as Paris has.

tsb2000
06-08-2007, 08:53 AM
Well, OJ wasn't convicted. Martha and Paris were. Martha served her time, and even did house arrest, on top of paying fines. Paris should have her skinny little ass in jail IMO. Dumb shit is going to end up killing someone with one of her cars one of these nights. Then I guess she'll check into rehab and skate out of any jail time then, too.

To be fair, Martha went to a high-profile federal facility for white collar criminals (read: country club), while Paris was at LA County jail. Not exactly the same place.

tlongII
06-08-2007, 09:09 AM
My dad served 3.5 months (let out early on good behavior too...) after he was pulled over 1 time driving on a DUI suspended liscense.
I don't know a single person who has ever gotton off as easily as Paris has.

I know a guy that got 3 DUI's within a year and he spent no time in jail. Of course he has a lot of money too.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-08-2007, 12:55 PM
As far as Lee Baca is concerned tho...i think he overstepped his boundaries and released her. I have never heard of someone being released from jail due to medical reasons, if there was something wrong, there is the medical ward in the jail, as well as USC's hospital for those serving time...

It is sad how with money people can make a mockery of our Justice System.

The medical excuse is a joke. It's not that hard to figure out when you realize that about two months ago, when it became clear that she was going to have to do the time, she hired the LA County Jail Psychological Physician as her new shrink.

Pretty easy set up there, and I'm sure she's been 'overpaying' for his services since she became a client.

SpursWoman
06-08-2007, 01:03 PM

I do, too ... but I also have a real problem with drunk drivers, famous or not.

Insider trading? not so much.

*shrugs*

clambake
06-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Did you see the video shot from inside her home? Every wall, end table, sofa table, dresser, you name it, has a picture of herself.

Sonia_TX
06-08-2007, 01:38 PM
They just showed a picture of her in the police car on her way to the courtroom to see the judge and she's bawling.. Poor Paris :rolleyes

SA210
06-08-2007, 01:39 PM
They just showed a picture of her in the police car on her way to the courtroom to see the judge and she's bawling.. Poor Paris :rolleyes
:lol Oh God.

j-6
06-08-2007, 01:41 PM
I can't figure out for the life of me why rich, young celebrities don't have a guy on their payroll who's responsible for driving their drunk asses from club to club. Even the fake celebrity guy on Entourage has a driver.

Sonia_TX
06-08-2007, 01:46 PM
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/06/0608_paris_car_cry_inf.jpg

Courtesy of TMZ.com

midgetonadonkey
06-08-2007, 01:50 PM
:lmao

ChumpDumper
06-08-2007, 01:59 PM
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/06/0608_paris_car_cry_inf.jpg

Courtesy of TMZ.com

Ladies and gentlemen, your newest "Owned" photo.

Borosai
06-08-2007, 02:00 PM
That picture is a guilty pleasure, I must admit. :lol

Taco
06-08-2007, 02:06 PM

Courtesy of TMZ.com
:owned

Sonia_TX
06-08-2007, 02:11 PM
There was another picture that they're showing on cnn but I don't know where to find it.. I think I liked the other one better. It was a closeup but it might just be a closeup of that one.

And they did handcuff her.. the guy in the helicopter filming said "she's handcuffed? why would they handcuff her if they were the ones that let her out of jail." lol

Now they're saying that she IS going back to jail and she was taken from the courthouse screaming... lol Oh man...

SA210
06-08-2007, 02:18 PM
Judge orders Paris Hilton back to jail

Weeping actress screams 'It's not right!' as she's taken from courtroom

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19102663/

LOS ANGELES - Paris Hilton (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19102663/#) was taken from a courtroom screaming and crying on Friday after a judge ordered her returned to jail to serve out her entire 45-day sentence for a parole violation in a reckless driving case.

“It’s not right!” shouted the weeping Hilton. “Mom!” she called out to her mother in the audience.

Mixability
06-08-2007, 02:20 PM
you can all feel safer at night, knowing she's locked up again. :lol

Condemned 2 HelLA
06-08-2007, 02:24 PM

Knowing that she's not driving on a street anywhere near me, you're goddamn right I will!

SA210
06-08-2007, 02:26 PM
:lol at all the cameramen running after police car.

Mixability
06-08-2007, 02:26 PM
Knowing that she's not driving on a street anywhere near me, you're goddamn right I will!

You live in LA?

CubanMustGo
06-08-2007, 02:32 PM
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/6512/0608pariscarcryinfhm9.jpg

DarkReign
06-08-2007, 02:34 PM
You live in LA?

Good question.

Melmart1
06-08-2007, 02:38 PM
You live in LA?
Condemned 2 HelLA

SpursWoman
06-08-2007, 02:41 PM
Condemned 2 HelLA

:lol

monosylab1k
06-08-2007, 03:04 PM

go cry somewhere else, douche. you've still got all 5 of her old sex tapes to jerk it to, you can wait another 40 days for the new one.

Mixability
06-08-2007, 03:14 PM
go cry somewhere else, douche. you've still got all 5 of her old sex tapes to jerk it to, you can wait another 40 days for the new one.

and yet you seem to know how many volumes are in her sex tape library..... hmm

Sonia_TX
06-08-2007, 03:14 PM
This is the other one...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/saratoddla/paris.jpg

monosylab1k
06-08-2007, 03:17 PM
and yet you seem to know how many volumes are in her sex tape library..... hmm

just a wild guess, but thanks for confirming it. you've only got 40 days to wait for the next one, it'll go by quicker than you think. why not start an online petition to bitch about it more?

Mixability
This is the other one...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/saratoddla/paris.jpg

She didn't seem so upset when they first took her to jail, but I guess these are "I ALMOST GOT AWAY WITH IT" tears.

Flea
Maybe, just maybe she will learn something from all this.

Mixability
06-08-2007, 03:18 PM
just a wild guess, but thanks for confirming it. you've only got 40 days to wait for the next one, it'll go by quicker than you think. why not start an online petition to bitch about it more?

I actually thought you knew how many, can anyone confirm this? :lol

Calm the fuck down already, I don't give a fuck if she was in or out of jail. People crying and cheering for her punishment need to get lives, thats all.

PM5K
06-08-2007, 03:22 PM
Could you imagine if she actually had to go to jail, rather than this forty-five days bullshit, how would she cry if it was a year?

florige
06-08-2007, 03:43 PM
Could you imagine if she actually had to go to jail, rather than this forty-five days bullshit, how would she cry if it was a year?

All the dummy had to do was stay put. On a DUI charge most of the times normally if you have a 30-45 day sentence range they normally annull all all but maybe a week or maybe week and a half. But she pretty much in a nutshell told the judge to F you. I wouldn't be surprised if she serves out the WHOLE 45 now.

easjer
06-08-2007, 03:48 PM
Maybe, just maybe she will learn something from all this.

Nah. Everyone around her is telling her how unfair it is and how all she did was make an honest mistake. No one is pointing out the obvious, that DUI is serious and could potentially end in catastrophe that she can't buy her way out of (people killed or maimed, herself killed or maimed). No one is pointing out that she was lucky her sentence wasn't a max sentence and that her actual jailtime is pretty easy, since she's separated and guarded and has no roommate.

She truly believed that she should be pardoned because her beauty brings joy to other people.

All this is is for her is a terrible person persecuting her because she's famous and rich and beautiful.

tlongII
06-08-2007, 03:52 PM
I wasn't aware that she got a DUI. I've only seen that she was convicted of reckless driving.

samikeyp
06-08-2007, 04:02 PM

If she does one in a women's jail....Im all for it! :eyebrows

:lmao

MaNuMaNiAc
06-08-2007, 04:09 PM
Seconds later, the judge announced his decision: “The defendant is remanded to county jail to serve the remainder of her 45-day sentence. This order is forthwith.”

Hilton screamed.

Eight deputies immediately ordered all spectators out of the courtroom. Hilton’s mother, Kathy, threw her arms around her husband, Rick, and sobbed uncontrollably.

Deputies escorted Hilton out of the room, holding each of her arms as she looked back.

Jesus! its not like the bitch is going in for 20 years. Its just 45, very deserved I might add, days. Less than that probably, since it is a Hilton we're talking about. The mom is acting as if this is the end of the world, and so is Paris.

CubanMustGo
06-08-2007, 04:20 PM
Jesus! its not like the bitch is going in for 20 years. Its just 45, very deserved I might add, days. Less than that probably, since it is a Hilton we're talking about. The mom is acting as if this is the end of the world, and so is Paris.

It's the first time in her life that she hasn't been able to buy her way out of trouble.

Slomo
06-08-2007, 04:35 PM
I don't care much about Paris, but I have a question about what is going on.

She had her sentence changed to home confinement (for medical reasons?) by a judge and then changed back to prison by another judge, so she had to go back in jail?

If so isn't that unusual?

How is that possible?

I mean - forgeting for a second who we are talking about - wouldn't she/you/anybody have the right to be pissed off if judges were playing ping pong with her/you/anybody like that?

MaNuMaNiAc
06-08-2007, 04:40 PM
I don't care much about Paris, but I have a question about what is going on.

She had her sentence changed to home confinement (for medical reasons?) by a judge and then changed back to prison by another judge, so she had to go back in jail?

If so isn't that unusual?

How is that possible?

I mean - forgeting for a second who we are talking about - wouldn't she/you/anybody have the right to be pissed off if judges were playing ping pong with her/you/anybody like that?wrong, her sentence wasn't changed by a judge, the Sheriff let her go without the judge's permission because of some medical problem she had. Apparently noone communicated this to the judge in charge and here in lies the problem. Apparently, the paperwork got lost somewhere and they don't have anything that proves this medical condition of hers. Hence why the judge ordered her back to jail. What I find interesting is the fact it is now 45 days instead of the 23 they had arranged. I guess the judge didn't like Paris trying to pull a fast one on him :lol

ObiwanGinobili
06-08-2007, 04:41 PM
I wasn't aware that she got a DUI. I've only seen that she was convicted of reckless driving.

That was a travesty as well. She was pulled over for speeding and swerving.
She was intoxicated and found to be so by the arresting officer... but when it came down to it hte court charged her with "reckless driving" :rolleyes .
A total "gimme" to her "celebrity".

MaNuMaNiAc
06-08-2007, 04:42 PM
That was a travesty as well. She was pulled over for speeding and swerving.
She was intoxicated and found to be so by the arresting officer... but when it came down to it hte court charged her with "reckless driving" :rolleyes .
A total "gimme" to her "celebrity".was that the same charge that your dad got?

clambake
06-08-2007, 04:42 PM
A judge didn't send her home for medical reasons, Sheriff Baca did. He did it without the initial judge's consent. He completely ignored the judge's sentence.

A person has to be voted in to become LA Sheriff. I'd like to see who his main campaign contributors are.

Sonia_TX
06-08-2007, 04:43 PM
Slomo her release wasn't ordered by a Judge. That's why she's back in Jail because the original Judge didn't say she was able to be on house arrest. The Judge was pretty upset that she was let out when he specifically said no house arrest or electronic monitoring.

Sonia_TX
06-08-2007, 04:44 PM
dang I'm a little slow... sorry for repeating what everybody posted before me. haha

Slomo
06-08-2007, 04:58 PM
Slomo her release wasn't ordered by a Judge. That's why she's back in Jail because the original Judge didn't say she was able to be on house arrest. The Judge was pretty upset that she was let out when he specifically said no house arrest or electronic monitoring.OK

I get it now.

Still weird but now at least it makes sense. I just didn't think that a sheriff could take such decisions that's why I assumed there had to be a judge involved.

Will the Sheriff be charged with anything?

ObiwanGinobili
06-08-2007, 05:05 PM
was that the same charge that your dad got?

:lol nope, he got "driving while intoxicated" and speeding.

mullet
06-08-2007, 05:11 PM
A judge didn't send her home for medical reasons, Sheriff Baca did. He did it without the initial judge's consent. He completely ignored the judge's sentence.

A person has to be voted in to become LA Sheriff. I'd like to see who his main campaign contributors are.

you called it. Her grandfather is a main contributor

easjer
06-08-2007, 05:33 PM
It is possible that the sheriff could be charged with contempt of court. In most cases (according to the little I've heard) a sheriff could make the decision to release a prisoner to home monitoring given certain circumstances, so in most cases, the sheriff would have been within his rights. But in this instance, the judge specified in her sentencing that she had to serve the time and could not be released to home monitoring (probably guessing that being stuck in her palatial home with full amenities wouldn't have the same effect as a 10X10 cell without internet or full cable tv). So the sheriff was in direct violation of the court order and could be charged with contempt.

Whether or not he will be or whether or not he could lose his job or anything like that I don't know.

Melmart1
06-08-2007, 05:47 PM
People crying and cheering for her punishment need to get lives, thats all.

As opposed to those crying about the people who are crying... they don't need to get lives at all. :spin

Kermit
06-08-2007, 06:07 PM
I actually thought you knew how many, can anyone confirm this? :lol

Calm the fuck down already, I don't give a fuck if she was in or out of jail. People crying and cheering for her punishment need to get lives, thats all.

bro, she's not going to fuck you. get over it.

atxrocker
06-08-2007, 06:08 PM
i don't give two fucks about the skank, but i fucking cracked the fuck up when i saw that pathetic pic of her crying in the police car. equally amusing was her yelling for her mother in the courtroom.

MannyIsGod
06-08-2007, 06:30 PM
In other news, more of our soldiers died in Iraq today. More Paris Hilton pictures at 10.

06-08-2007, 07:41 PM
In other news, more of our soldiers died in Iraq today. More Paris Hilton pictures at 10.

I was listening to Duel yesterday at the Keith Warren "party" at Ft. Sam and when he asked one of the injured warriors he was talking to what he thought about the media coverage of the war, it was something akin to "All day long all we've seen/heard is about Paris Hilton. Meanwhile we're a fucking byline on the TV crawl".

Was listening to Fox News on XM when she was sent back to the pokey. Shepard Smith was ripping on her and the circus so hard I nearly pissed myself laughing so hard. Almost as hard as when I heard Geraldo on there this morning talking about how "conservative talk radio" killed the immigration bill and how Limbaugh/Ingraham/Beck were all "opportunists" and he wasn't.

ChumpDumper
06-08-2007, 08:06 PM
MSNBC is cracking me up with it's faux serious montages.

MannyIsGod
06-08-2007, 08:15 PM
I was listening to Duel yesterday at the Keith Warren "party" at Ft. Sam and when he asked one of the injured warriors he was talking to what he thought about the media coverage of the war, it was something akin to "All day long all we've seen/heard is about Paris Hilton. Meanwhile we're a fucking byline on the TV crawl".

Was listening to Fox News on XM when she was sent back to the pokey. Shepard Smith was ripping on her and the circus so hard I nearly pissed myself laughing so hard. Almost as hard as when I heard Geraldo on there this morning talking about how "conservative talk radio" killed the immigration bill and how Limbaugh/Ingraham/Beck were all "opportunists" and he wasn't.Something had to fill the void in our lives that Anna Nicole left. Hopefully another white girl goes missing soon or else we may have to pay attention to important issues.

NorCal510
06-08-2007, 08:20 PM
Support Our Troops

ChumpDumper
06-08-2007, 08:26 PM
1500 days since the announcement of the end of major combat operations in Iraq.

0.25 days since Paris was sent back to jail.

Ozzman
06-08-2007, 08:34 PM
dumb bitch had this shit coming.
"it's not fair" well it's fair for the rest of the U.S. fuckin whore Sounds like a god damn five year old shit...

j-6
06-08-2007, 08:45 PM
Something had to fill the void in our lives that Anna Nicole left. Hopefully another white girl goes missing soon or else we may have to pay attention to important issues.

By the way, my new favorite attention whores:

JonBenet's wealthy, divorced father is now dating Natalee Holloway's now twice-divorced Alabama princess mother. May God have mercy on our souls.

florige
06-08-2007, 09:36 PM

Yeah that was wrong, I mean't driving on a suspended license. I am pretty sure that a DUI was one of the reasons her licensed was suspended though.

ObiwanGinobili
06-08-2007, 09:55 PM
By the way, my new favorite attention whores:

JonBenet's wealthy, divorced father is now dating Natalee Holloway's now twice-divorced Alabama princess mother. May God have mercy on our souls.

I thought JonBenet's father was a widower? didn't JonBenet's mother die of cancer last year.. and they were still married at the time.

j-6
06-08-2007, 10:06 PM
I thought JonBenet's father was a widower? didn't JonBenet's mother die of cancer last year.. and they were still married at the time.

I think you're right - that sounds familiar. My apologies to the rich guy before he sues me for defamation.

fraga
06-08-2007, 10:44 PM
I'd like to add some words of encouragement for that poor girl...it must be hard...I know you're going through a tough time...please stop crying...it makes me so sad inside...but I've got some easy advice that could fix this whole thing...

http://home.satx.rr.com/jasonfraga/car/stopbreakinglaw.jpg

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2007, 11:29 PM
After all that shit she's done in her life, she still calls out for mommy

atxrocker
06-09-2007, 01:41 AM
After all that shit she's done in her life, she still calls out for mommy

i seriously hope i'm not the only one who is entirely taking a comedic view on this take. you could not believe the laughs I have gotten out of this shit.

exstatic
06-09-2007, 01:49 AM
dumb bitch had this shit coming.
"it's not fair" well it's fair for the rest of the U.S. fuckin whore Sounds like a god damn five year old shit...
She sounds like a five year old because her parents never put any fucking limits on her behavior. When you're five, and you hit a fucking limit, you throw this kind of tantrum, at least a few times. Then you learn: there are limits.

Paris Hilton is a walking poster child AGAINST inheritance tax limits.

MannyIsGod
06-09-2007, 01:54 AM
She sounds like a five year old because her parents never put any fucking limits on her behavior. When you're five, and you hit a fucking limit, you throw this kind of tantrum, at least a few times. Then you learn: there are limits.

Paris Hilton is a walking poster child AGAINST inheritance tax limits.I believe she acts the way she does because the rest of the people in this country like to pay attention to her and her act. Attention whores thrive on attention and people in this country love to pay it.

iminlakerland
06-09-2007, 01:58 AM
regardless if the public pays attention to her or not she still would behave the way she does...i dont think she drove drunk because the public pays attention to her

MannyIsGod
06-09-2007, 02:03 AM
regardless if the public pays attention to her or not she still would behave the way she does...i dont think she drove drunk because the public pays attention to herAs if driving drunk is somehow rare. I'm willing to put money that the percentage of adults who have driven legally drunk in this country is easily a majority and probably pushing 75%.

Look at how much coverage there is. You think she's the only one to act that way in a courtroom? You think she's the only one to ever make a video tape of sex? You think she's the only one to do many of these things? Of course not but people love to point and watch the Paris Hilton show. They eat it up. Of course most of those same people who are attatched to the TV coverage of everything Hilton does are sitting here talking so much shit about her but they can't seem to change the damn channel or just ignore her.

I know that when someone does shit I find dispicable I don't sit there and focus on their ever move. So if the entire country thinks so little of Paris Hilton, why is she the only thing people can talk about?

nsrammstein
06-09-2007, 02:06 AM
im moving to Germany, I can't stand this bullshit the media here feeds us.

iminlakerland
06-09-2007, 02:30 AM
Seriously Manny I highly doubt that Paris Hilton acts the way she does because people give her the attention. Whether she gets it or not she will behave in the manner that she does.

I would much rather be happier if i didnt have to hear about her, see her in magazines or see her on television. What does she really offer to us? Nothing really. As far as people following her every move its kinda sad. Yes many people do the same thing that she does but dont get the attention. But the fact of the matter is people feed off of it. Other peoples lives are an escape from their own.

As far as the percentage of people you claim have atleast driven drunk, i say how irresponsible. I can not imagine risking not only my life but the life of others, by thinking hey nothing can happen...

exstatic
06-09-2007, 09:00 AM
Imagine the media shitstorm if Paris, a pretty and stupid white girl, were to somehow go missing!!! FOX would have 24 hour a day coverage for at least a year.

ClintSquint
06-09-2007, 09:16 AM
Who is Paris?

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-09-2007, 09:32 AM
We live in a train wreck society. People like to watch a good train wreck. And they really like to see wealth/power fall on their faces. Paris and her whole jail situation combine the best of both worlds on this, which is why the media laps it up and crams it down our throats.

ShoogarBear
06-09-2007, 11:07 AM
The only one who laps this up is Paris. If she had so chosen, nobody would have ever known who she was. She 100% brought this on herself.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-09-2007, 11:12 AM
That's true 'Sug, but people in our society lap it up (in general). If drama queens weren't rewarded for being drama queens, then none of this would happen.

In the case of Paris and Lohan, they both feel they're above the law and got busted for it. Seriously, with a bank roll like either of them have, how hard is it to hire a driver when you and your friends are headed out partying?

Flea
06-09-2007, 12:06 PM
That's true 'Sug, but people in our society lap it up (in general). If drama queens weren't rewarded for being drama queens, then none of this would happen.

In the case of Paris and Lohan, they both feel they're above the law and got busted for it. Seriously, with a bank roll like either of them have, how hard is it to hire a driver when you and your friends are headed out partying?

No kidding! I would absolutely love to have driver so my husband and I could go out and party and not worry about driving.

ShoogarBear
06-09-2007, 09:51 PM
No kidding! I would absolutely love to have driver so my husband and I could go out and party and not worry about driving.Teach your kids to drive.

marini martini
06-09-2007, 10:02 PM
Teach your kids to drive.

What drive drunk? Here sweetie down these six shots of tequilla, now drive me to HEB! :toast :toast :toast

ShoogarBear
06-09-2007, 10:07 PM
Nah, they probably aren't old enough to drink. :spin

marini martini
06-09-2007, 10:12 PM
O.K. In 2001, I called my daughter to come pick me up for a New Year's Eve party to take me home, O.K. I get it. :drunk :p:

Ya Vez
06-10-2007, 09:04 AM
Imagine the media shitstorm if Paris, a pretty and stupid white girl, were to somehow go missing!!! FOX would have 24 hour a day coverage for at least a year.

Like MSNBC and CNN wouldn't cover it either.... :dizzy

Flea
06-10-2007, 09:46 AM
Teach your kids to drive.

We have joked around about that but we still have a few years.