PDA

View Full Version : hey cavfans guess what?

nkdlunch
06-07-2007, 09:14 AM
Lebron needs to win his first finals in order to be considered the elite of the elite. The following players ALL won their first finals:
Jordan
Bird
Duncan
Magic

Sorry, but if Lebron does not win this finals, he will not be considered within that group. You might chose to ignore this fact, but history shows that a true NBA legend wins his first NBA Finals.

My prediction is Lebron will not. and he will not be considered one of the best. :D

L.I.T
06-07-2007, 09:16 AM
Why did you post this? Upon all that is holy, why!?

Psst...Olajuwon and Shaq didn't.

nkdlunch
06-07-2007, 09:18 AM
oh my bad shaq sucks anyway. and Olajuwon is far from being considered best player ever.

My point is that cavfans already think Lebron is better than all those :rolleyes

Lebron will fail to win it all just like he failed the olympics and worlds

hater
06-07-2007, 09:28 AM
didn't Jordan beat a mighty Laker team which was probably better than Spurs with a Bulls team which sucked?

didn't Magic beat the Dr. J's sixers without Kareem?

I don't see Bronze doing this

MadDog73
06-07-2007, 09:28 AM
That's ridiculous. LeBron made it to the finals at age 22, after only two years in the league!

No one else did that...

oh. right. Duncan did. :toast

EDIT: Of course, Magic did it at age 20 as a rookie.

Magic_Johnson
06-07-2007, 09:33 AM
That's ridiculous. LeBron made it to the finals at age 22, after only two years in the league!

No one else did that...

magic was a rookie
but magic is god so it's not the same

hater
06-07-2007, 09:34 AM
but magic is god so it's not the same

don't tell cavfans that LMAO

Twisted_Dawg
06-07-2007, 09:48 AM
Didn't a guy named David Robinson also win his FIRST finals appearance also???

cheguevara
06-07-2007, 10:23 AM
Jordan MVP on his first finals
Bird MVP on his first finals
Duncan MVP on his first finals
Magic MVP on his first finals

101A
06-07-2007, 10:26 AM
didn't Jordan beat a mighty Laker team which was probably better than Spurs with a Bulls team which sucked?

That Bulls team won over 60 games; and had HCA over the Lakers, it HARDLY sucked

Budkin
06-07-2007, 10:39 AM

No one else did that...

EDIT: Of course, Magic did it at age 20 as a rookie.

This was LeBrons 4th year in the league.

ambchang
06-07-2007, 11:59 AM

Well, that Laker team in 91 wasn't really that mighty, it was an upset that they beat the Blazer team in the WCF, Worthy was hurt, and Scott was in a mighy shooting slump (probably because he had to defend Jordan on the other end). And that Bulls team was pretty good, they had interior defense (Cartwright, Grant), rebounding, amazing perimeter defense, and decent passing. In fact, Lakers won the first game with Jordan on Magic (Magic just destroyed him), and of course, the Bulls won the next 4 after Jackson put Pippen on Magic.
To be fair, the Cavs team is nowhere close to talent compared to those Lakers and Bulls teams.
Besides, the games have yet to be played, and the Cavs might possibly pull an upset, that's why they play the games.

Ed Helicopter Jones
06-07-2007, 12:02 PM
Nice post NKD.

Now Spurs fans are starting to annoy me.

Avitus1
06-07-2007, 12:15 PM
I dont give a crap! Shaq is still awesome!!!

http://www.10000takes.com/ShaqInTown.jpg

hater
06-07-2007, 03:53 PM
FACT: Lebron will NOT be top player in NBA history if he does not win his first finals.

Mixability
06-07-2007, 04:04 PM
So if he loses this years Finals and goes on to win 3+ in the next 15 or so years of his career, he still sucks?

nkdlunch
06-07-2007, 04:06 PM
So if he loses this years Finals and goes on to win 3+ in the next 15 or so years of his career, he still sucks?

what makes you think if he loses this year, he will win next year. Something critical would have to happen, like Cavs getting a better team. That would take more than 1 year. Lebron will not suck, he does not suck, but he is merely on Shaq, Kobe level.

He is not in the group of Larry,Jordan,Magic, Duncan.

Mixability
06-07-2007, 04:10 PM
what makes you think if he loses this year, he will win next year. Something critical would have to happen, like Cavs getting a better team. That would take more than 1 year. Lebron will not suck, he does not suck, but he is merely on Shaq, Kobe level.

He is not in the group of Larry,Jordan,Magic, Duncan.

If you're really serious:

He has a long career ahead of him why would that career be discounted on the fact of him losing his first Finals? What is the Shaq/Kobe level? :dizzy

nkdlunch
06-07-2007, 04:11 PM
If you're really serious:

He has a long career ahead of him why would that career be discounted on the fact of him losing his first Finals? What is the Shaq/Kobe level? :dizzy

dude this is mostly to piss off the retarded cav fans. stop ruining it :madrun

Mixability
06-07-2007, 04:15 PM
dude this is mostly to piss off the retarded cav fans. stop ruining it :madrun

ok, if you were being stupid on purpose. ok then. :tu

ZStomp
06-07-2007, 04:25 PM
Oh thank god... you're being an idiot on purpose...please tell me u are.