PDA

View Full Version : River Parade Planned for the 17

The_Worlds_finest
06-07-2007, 11:23 AM
Upon reading the bold predicitions of can fan...I certainly cant bash them for having hope. But the break downs at each position is plain idiotic...

Cavs won both reg season matchups

"The minutes he’ll log denying Parker the paint will force Parker to look and shoot from the perimeter."

"Give Duncan the favor but it’s not by much" :rolleyes

Sasha Being better then Finley and Manu? Sasha is nothing more then a younger Brent Barry.

Center Position is a toss up but then again Spurs really do not play a true center position...

The only spot cav can claim dominance is the SF position.
And he is going to need to score 60 points a game for it to be even close

Please cav fan understand your not playing a team like you did on your path to the finals teams Spurs beat would easily handle your team...

We will see the quick attitude transition of cavfan from; Spurs have no chance to Atleast Lebron makes it to he finals for the first time

Cavs remind me of a watered down denver nuggets...Spurs in 4

samikeyp
06-07-2007, 11:33 AM
So what is the over/under on a Cavs fan running back to their site believing that a parade is actually planned? :lol

Avitus1
06-07-2007, 11:50 AM
Good eats on the River.

Sweetey
06-07-2007, 12:02 PM
Upon reading the bold predicitions of can fan...I certainly cant bash them for having hope. But the break downs at each position is plain idiotic...

:rolleyes

Sasha Being better then Finley and Manu? Sasha is nothing more then a younger Brent Barry.

Center Position is a toss up but then again Spurs really do not play a true center position...

The only spot cav can claim dominance is the SF position.
And he is going to need to score 60 points a game for it to be even close

Please cav fan understand your not playing a team like you did on your path to the finals teams Spurs beat would easily handle your team...

We will see the quick attitude transition of cavfan from; Spurs have no chance to Atleast Lebron makes it to he finals for the first time

Cavs remind me of a watered down denver nuggets...Spurs in 4

Sasha is a hunk though ! Yum -- great body and gorgeous eyes.

Obstructed_View
06-07-2007, 12:05 PM
Sasha is a hunk though ! Yum -- great body and gorgeous eyes.
http://images.sportsline.com/images/basketball/nba/players/60x80/400565.jpghttp://imgsrv.itm-1004.com/image/wxyt/UserFiles/Image/mike_greenberg.jpg

The_Worlds_finest
06-18-2007, 08:59 PM
who said we would jinx them by predicting the parade date :blah