PDA

View Full Version : Spurs fans in Utah Game watching Party

Vito Corleone
06-07-2007, 12:06 PM
Spurs fans in Utah I want to find out if any of you out there in the Utah area are interested in a game watching party. I live pretty close to Hill Air Force base and want to find other Spurs fans who want to meet and watch the game.

The NCO club at Hill is one possibility another is Iggy's sports bar.

Any takers?

ATRAIN
06-07-2007, 12:23 PM
Spurs fans in Utah I want to find out if any of you out there in the Utah area are interested in a game watching party. I live pretty close to Hill Air Force base and want to find other Spurs fans who want to meet and watch the game.

The NCO club at Hill is one possibility another is Iggy's sports bar.

Any takers?

IF there are any Jazz fans there make sure they don't start throwing anything ;) sorry I couldn't help it.

Vito Corleone
06-07-2007, 12:55 PM
Funny you say that, last week I had my Duncan jersey on walking in downtown Ogden UT and some idiot jazz fan driving buy stopped and told me to take off that jersey. I just laughed and told him better luck next year.

ATRAIN
06-07-2007, 01:03 PM
Funny you say that, last week I had my Duncan jersey on walking in downtown Ogden UT and some idiot jazz fan driving buy stopped and told me to take off that jersey. I just laughed and told him better luck next year.
'

WOW are you serious hahahah

O-Factor
06-07-2007, 01:59 PM
IF there are any Jazz fans there make sure they don't start throwing anything ;) sorry I couldn't help it.

Don't apologize!

makedamnsure
06-07-2007, 02:01 PM

fans are like that everywhere. if I had a dollar for every time I got crap from Mavs fans here in Dallas for wearing any of my Spurs gear, I would make more than LeBron does from Nike.

actually my friend went down to San Antonio during Spring Break and wore his Mavs jersey and said that he went down to eat on the Riverwalk and some of the restaurants wouldn't let him in with the jersey :lol