PDA

View Full Version : Cavaliers or Nets...

florige
06-07-2007, 02:02 PM
Which team had you the most nervous prior to game number 1? I'm going with the Cavs. Even though the Nets of 03 were probably the better team, all the hype behind Lebron I'll admit has me kind of nervous of what that kid can do for some reason. It probably has something to do with game 5 destruction against Detroit.

O-Factor
06-07-2007, 02:04 PM
To be totally honest, neither. I've been confident in all of our finals series and Im 3-0, soon to be 4-0 and by the end of the Duncan era Im sure I'll be 7-0

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-07-2007, 02:05 PM
Nets.

cherylsteele
06-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Pistons

Mr. Body
06-07-2007, 02:15 PM
Cavs. Hype is a hard thing to tolerate sometimes.

BigBeezie
06-07-2007, 02:18 PM
The Pistons had me the most nervous. They seemed unbeatable...and had already been tested against the lakers.

florige
06-07-2007, 02:32 PM
Cavs. Hype is a hard thing to tolerate sometimes.

Thats what I say. The what if is what has me the more nervous than anything. I wasn't at all nervous against Jersey. Even after they won a game in SA I was still calm. That was the year that we still had D-Rob and handily Ko'd LA. I just knew in my heart that there was NO WAY we lose to Jersey. Quite frankly I really was surprised that series went 6 games. I think K-Mart really played a bigger role in that series than anyone else expected. Well besides the awful game 6 performance he had.

Budkin
06-07-2007, 02:46 PM
Pistons was by far the most unsure I've ever been... then the Nets, then the Knicks, and then the Cavs.

florige
06-07-2007, 03:56 PM
Pistons was by far the most unsure I've ever been... then the Nets, then the Knicks, and then the Cavs.

Yeah def the Pistons were the ones I most feared. The thing that scares me with our team this year is the egg we for whatever reason seem to lay in every game this playoffs has me kind of concerned. But I always just tell myself, we beat Melo and AI on the same team, we beat Melo and AI on the same team... that tends to boost my confidence! I was REALLY nervous going into the Denver series.