PDA

View Full Version : Right out of the mouth of a Spurs insider!

The_Worlds_finest
06-07-2007, 03:46 PM
All this LJ talk from Cav fans calling stsa plus all the still shots and slow motion footage of "the dunk" from earlier in the season combined with the box scores of the two reg season game has made the Spurs camp relize it is time to unleash the Spur that will out Dunk Lebron James....Enter James Flight White! :blah

And for my prediction to tonights game: The fake boobie will be shutdown by real defense...lebron will have 35 points Spurs will win by plus 10

cherylsteele
06-07-2007, 03:49 PM
I expect game one to be kinda like game 1 of the Jazz series. Spurs come out rusty at first and then take it to them as the game goes on.

nkdlunch
06-07-2007, 04:16 PM
titty ain't gonna do shit tonight.

Taco
06-07-2007, 04:21 PM
titty ain't gonna do shit tonight.
:lol

eisfeld
06-07-2007, 04:31 PM
Boobie scoring more than 15 would be a surprise. I dont expect the Spurs to make the same mistakes the Pistons did. Lebron will score 24 + but Spurs win by 5-7.

The_Worlds_finest
06-07-2007, 04:59 PM
boobie breaking 10 will be a freaking surprise, but im still sticking with LJ scoring 35

Despot
06-07-2007, 05:15 PM
Gibson will be a great player, but he doesn't deserve the nickname yet. Seems like alot of Cavs fans are basing their hopes partially on Gibson playing big, and that is sad.

Again, I like Gibson, but they are talking about him like he is their second best player. Seems even worse to call him an X-factor.

What is more likely?

1. We watched him break out like Manu did?
Or
2. It was one of those situations where Detroit was not prepared for him.

Even after game 5, he was not going to be the focus of game 6.

Despot
06-07-2007, 05:23 PM
By the way, is the OP trying to say that a James, other than the one the whole world
is thinking of, is going to steal the show tonight?

Everyone knows that the Spurs would never let White break out until he is under contract for 5 years at the minimum.