PDA

View Full Version : Cavs in 5

whottt
06-07-2007, 04:22 PM
Cavs have too much inside knowledge.
We have no one that can stop LeBron in a close game.
We are forced to give Finley minutes because he's the best matchup for LeBron, Horry and Barry don't get court time, Finley chokes, it's a halfcourt tempo with closely contested 4th quarters, and LeBron does to us what he did to Detroit, and the Cav D makes us look as bad as the Pistons...series over.

Just too much to overcome.

Book it.

And if by some miracle I am wrong.......

TPark will leave the forum for a year.

Marcus Bryant
06-07-2007, 04:23 PM
The Spurs with the better D can't stop LeBron yet the Cavs with the worse D can stop TD, TP, MG, and MF?

:crack

whottt
06-07-2007, 04:24 PM
Kill the messenger. Kill him now!

thispego
06-07-2007, 04:26 PM
Pivot Bitch!!

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
Spurs in 3

After game 2 NBA inacts a new "Mercy" rule

Kori Ellis

:lol

Extra Stout
06-07-2007, 04:27 PM
I'm going to cover my ass for my previous drunken idiocy with this ridiculous thread, so that two weeks from now I can pretend it was all a successful reverse jinx.

Marcus Bryant
06-07-2007, 04:27 PM
When it's this message, ridicule the messenger and piss on him.

whottt
06-07-2007, 04:28 PM
I wasn't here in 05

Obviously...

nkdlunch
06-07-2007, 04:28 PM
whott is old enough to drink?

whottt
06-07-2007, 04:38 PM
bump..

sa'matter pusses? No faith in your team?

whottt
06-07-2007, 04:38 PM
And mind the third T bitch.

Marcus Bryant
06-07-2007, 04:39 PM
It's not liquor, but something stronger.

phyzik
06-07-2007, 04:45 PM
looking for the dirtiest most disgusting looking crow thats stilling up on the powerlines outside as we speak, I'll have your meal ready in a few days Whottt.

BeerIsGood!
06-07-2007, 04:51 PM

Doesn't that mean that Pop and the Spurs know exactly what the Cavs are going to do? If this is Pop's offense and defense don't you think he knows how to beat it with superior players across the floor? With the dominant big man? With the best PG by far? With the best bench player by far?

Brown and Ferry have been gone for a few years. The only players left are TD, TP, and Manu from those days, and only TD is really the same player as before. Brown doesn't know any more than Jerry Sloan did, and Jerry Sloan is a 1000000000 X better coach with a better TEAM to work with.

You're either joking or a complete basketball idiot.

whottt
06-07-2007, 04:59 PM
Doesn't that mean that Pop and the Spurs know exactly what the Cavs are going to do? If this is Pop's offense and defense don't you think he knows how to beat it with superior players across the floor? With the dominant big man? With the best PG by far? With the best bench player by far?

No it doesn't mean that, at all.

Pop may have the general idea of what the Cavs do...but Brown knows what the Spurs do. It's not the same....

rown and Ferry have been gone for a few years. The only players left are TD, TP, and Manu from those days, and only TD is really the same player as before. Brown doesn't know any more than Jerry Sloan did, and Jerry Sloan is a 1000000000 X better coach with a better TEAM to work with.

Knowing how to stop Duncan is quite a thing to know.

And you don't seriously believe Sloan knows the Spurs as well as Brown does, do you?

BreezeHillBill
06-07-2007, 05:04 PM
You can cure ignorance, but not stupidity.

J.T.
06-07-2007, 05:07 PM
whottt + Finley = love

Spurs in 5 with the off chance they throw a game to close it out @ home in 6.

BreezeHillBill
06-07-2007, 05:09 PM
Brain damage?

timvp
06-07-2007, 05:12 PM
whottt is being lame. He should either really pick the Cavs and nut up a prediction or stop his shenanigans.

Right now he's doing the ol' "let me make an outlandish thread and if I'm right I'll look smart if I'm wrong I'll pull the reverse jinx card".

whottt needs to really pick the Cavs and stop the not so subtle references to the impending reverse jinx card being pulled or give it up. Right now he's just in some lame limbo where he's trying to play both sides of the fence.

:td

The Great Fantastic
06-07-2007, 05:12 PM
Just because you "know" what the Spurs might do, doesn't mean you can stop it. It's all about execution. The Cavs will not out execute the Spurs over the span of a seven game series. Spurs in 6.

tlongII
06-07-2007, 05:14 PM
whottt is just copying me. The Cavs will take out the Spurs. You guys won't know what hit you.

ObiwanGinobili
06-07-2007, 05:15 PM

:lmao

timvp
06-07-2007, 05:16 PM
whottt if you are so sure the Cavs will win, you should agree to remove the third T from your username if the Spurs end up victorious.

Deal?

Put your username where your keyboard is.

Obstructed_View
06-07-2007, 05:16 PM
So far nobody with an iota of basketball knowledge has picked the Cavs. Glad Whott is keeping that trend intact.

whottt
06-07-2007, 05:23 PM
whottt if you are so sure the Cavs will win, you should agree to remove the third T from your username if the Spurs end up victorious.

Deal?

Put your username where your keyboard is.

Fuck thattt!

Uncool.

How the hell can youc all me out lmao...

Your appropriate fear BS...

Do you honestly thing I am doing this just so I can say I was right if we lose?

Being right is not a novelty to me...being wrong in this situation will be.

That's not a whole lot of fun.

For the record...I am picking the Cavs.

Whether or not it is a reverse jinx is completely my affair...

If the Spurs win, I deserve to eat crow and get piled on.

I have already made a bet for my title tied into this series.

Let's face it...Barry is not getting more minutes than Finley, so if the Spurs win, I lose my title for a year.

Let's just make something certain here though...picking against your team, is not the same as rooting against them. I am not rooring against the Spurs.

Avitus1
06-07-2007, 05:25 PM
http://www.teesmybody.com/images/t-shirts/detail/congratulations-idiot-t-shirt.gif

Melmart1
06-07-2007, 05:26 PM
And mind the third T bitch.
bitttch ...

timvp
06-07-2007, 05:30 PM
Fuck thattt!

Uncool.

Yeah didn't think so.

How the hell can youc all me out lmao...

You're appropriate fear BS...

I think the Cavs can beat the Spurs. It's possible. But I don't appropriate fear it to the point that I pick the Cavs in 5.

Do you honestly thing I am doing this just so I can say I was right if we lose?

That's not a whole lot of fun.

It'd become your go to move. Any time you'd get in an argument for the next five years you'd pull the "and yeah who else knew the '07 Spurs would lose to the Cavs, I am never wrong" card.

For the record...I am picking the Cavs.

Whether or not it is a reverse jinx is completely my affair...

:lol @ your affair

You're not doing a very good job of hiding it when you all but admit it when pushed. At least don't mention the reverse jinx possibilities if you are going to try to pull a reverse jinx.

so if the Spurs win, I love my title for a year.

I sure you will.

Let's just make something certain here though...picking against your team, is not the same as rooting against them. I am not rooring against the Spurs.

You have put yourself in a no lose situation. Spurs win you can be happy. Spurs lose you can say you outsmarted the world.

whottt
06-07-2007, 05:38 PM
Yeah didn't think so.

I think the Cavs can beat the Spurs. It's possible. But I don't appropriate fear it to the point that I pick the Cavs in 5.

It'd become your go to move. Any time you'd get in an argument for the next five years you'd pull the "and yeah who else knew the '07 Spurs would lose to the Cavs, I am never wrong" card.

:lol @ your affair

You're not doing a very good job of hiding it when you all but admit it when pushed. At least don't mention the reverse jinx possibilities if you are going to try to pull a reverse jinx.

I sure you will.

You have put yourself in a no lose situation. Spurs win you can be happy. Spurs lose you can say you outsmarted the world.

LMAO...you are way overanalyzing this....

Look at it this way...even if it is a reverse jinx...obviously, the Cavs must worry me to the point where I am trying the mother of all reverse jinxes...

And I picked the 03-04 team to choke...how often do I bring that up?

LMAO man...I am not trying to cover both sides of it. I picked the Cavs to win the series...

If you've been reading the forum all season...I haven't picked this team to win the title yet this year...at any point, in fact I've said all along it's flaws at the SF position would come back to haunt it.

Finley = SARS with MVP teamates

Last year he got a free pass...but eff him, not this year.

Here's to being wrong...for once :smokin

May Finley prove me wrong.

whottt
06-07-2007, 05:41 PM
Let me put it another way...

If the Spurs win...

You will never hear me say I knew all along this team was going to win...

You'll only see a person very happy that they did....ditto Finley if he can finally stop being a choker.

whottt
06-07-2007, 05:44 PM
It's more like a no win thing...

If the Cavs win, I am damn sure not going to be happy about it...
IF the Spurs win I am going to get piled on.

The only thing I am getting out of this is a genuine sense of excitement...

timvp
06-07-2007, 06:09 PM
http://www.idahooutfitter.com/images/GarySitFence.jpg

whottt
06-07-2007, 06:23 PM
http://www.isfym.com/site/blog/1901624E-2FCF-4769-94A9-9AA3EEDC95D9_files/Pot.jpg

whottt
06-07-2007, 06:24 PM
And I already said TPark will leave the forum for a year if I am wrong...I'd call that pretty high stakes.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-07-2007, 06:55 PM
LOL!!!!! Call it a whott classic. If Whottt is truely still a spurs fan and hopes to see us hold up our QUATTRO championship, he will switch his avatar back to Romaine Sato.

IF he still sports the silver n black that is...

Cleveland Steamer
06-07-2007, 06:57 PM
I like this Whottt, he seems like he knows his basketball.

ATXSPUR
06-07-2007, 06:58 PM
moron

ClingingMars
06-07-2007, 07:01 PM
I like this Whottt, he seems like he knows his basketball.

The fact that you just took whottt seriously just shows your stupidity even more.

-Mars

SpursWoman
06-07-2007, 07:02 PM

:lol :lol

Robinzine
06-07-2007, 07:07 PM
We have no one that can stop LeBron in a close game.
We are forced to give Finley minutes because he's the best matchup for LeBron, Horry and Barry don't get court time, Finley chokes, it's a halfcourt tempo with closely contested 4th quarters, and LeBron does to us what he did to Detroit, and the Cav D makes us look as bad as the Pistons...series over.

Just too much to overcome.

Book it.

Are you on glue, pivot bitch? The Spurs in 4. They have too much size, depth, experience, 3 pt. shooting, superior pt. guard, coaching. What does Cleveland have? LeBron, a Jordan/Magic/Kobe wannabe. Don't get me wrong - he's an awesome player, but he can't carry his team past a REAL team like the Spurs.

I aint, no bandwagoner, just telling these Cleveland posers like it is.

mardigan
06-08-2007, 09:26 AM
So Cleveland sweep now?

cholo
06-08-2007, 03:30 PM
So Cleveland sweep now?

ClingingMars
06-08-2007, 03:34 PM
4 games in a row is quite a task.

Game over, whottt ;)

-Mars

WalterBenitez