PDA

View Full Version : If Cleveland takes 2/3 games that would make Spurs worst CHAMPION ever, right?

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 05:17 PM
Oh Cleveland is soooo horrible, Oh we should sweep em or at least win it in five, well I guess that means that if we win 2/3 it would and should make the Spurs the WORST champion ever to hoist the O'Brian trophy....Knowing Spur fans they'll change their opinion of the Cavs and not OWN UP to this theory... :rolleyes

Cleveland Steamer
06-07-2007, 05:18 PM
pwnage

Kori Ellis
06-07-2007, 05:18 PM
So, you don't think the Cavs can win, so you are just going to turn it around and try to make the Spurs be the worst champion ever? :td

Any championship is a great championship.

If your team ever wins one, you'll understand.

fuckespn
06-07-2007, 05:19 PM
Oh Cleveland is soooo horrible, Oh we should sweep em or at least win it in five, well I guess that means that if we win 2/3 it would and should make the Spurs the WORST champion ever to hoist the O'Brian trophy....Knowing Spur fans they'll change their opinion of the Cavs and not OWN UP to this theory... :rolleyes

You're irrelevent as a person

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 05:19 PM
So, you don't think the Cavs can win, so you are just going to turn it around and try to make the Spurs be the worst champion ever? :td

Any championship is a great championship.

If your team ever wins one, you'll understand.

No you spur fans want it both ways.... :rolleyes

judaspriestess
06-07-2007, 05:20 PM
how long have you been locked up in the attic without the light of day?

MaNuMaNiAc
06-07-2007, 05:20 PM
Oh Cleveland is soooo horrible, Oh we should sweep em or at least win it in five, well I guess that means that if we win 2/3 it would and should make the Spurs the WORST champion ever to hoist the O'Brian trophy....Knowing Spur fans they'll change their opinion of the Cavs and not OWN UP to this theory... :rolleyesaah there it is! I was wondering when the excuses where going to begin... and before Game 1 starts no less. That's even pathetic by Cavs standards :lol

Cleveland Steamer
06-07-2007, 05:23 PM
No you spur fans want it both ways.... :rolleyes
I h8 sp-erms fans 2

the Steamer

CavsSuperFan
06-07-2007, 05:24 PM
Kori-If your team ever wins one, you'll understand...
:lol :rollin :lol
Professionals should not be allowed to return smack....

Obstructed_View
06-07-2007, 05:27 PM
But the Cavs are going to win in four, so it doesn't matter, right? Or was all that just a bunch of bullshit leading up to execution time? I knew you pussies didn't actually believe your team had a chance to actually win. Yet another team looking for moral victories, which is an acceptible substitute when real victories aren't possible.

IceColdBrewski
06-07-2007, 05:29 PM
Game 1 hasn't even started yet, but Cavs fans are already looking for moral victories. Funny stuff.

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 05:31 PM
But the Cavs are going to win in four, so it doesn't matter, right? Or was all that just a bunch of bullshit leading up to execution time? I knew you pussies didn't actually believe your team had a chance to actually win. Yet another team looking for moral victories, which is an acceptible substitute when real victories aren't possible.

Do you kiss your mom and sister with that same mouth?

I predict the Cavs win it in 6! There's my prediction so that you know I know this is going to pass, because Duncan doesn't scare me like a young Shaq would...

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 05:32 PM
I actually fear Rasheed's game more then Duncan because Sheed could score from the perimeter and Interior, that's not the case with Duncan and Duncan doesn't have a power game either...

samikeyp
06-07-2007, 05:33 PM
No you spur fans want it both ways...

Yes because all Spurs fans think the same way. :rolleyes

Kori is right....any championship is a good one.

judaspriestess
06-07-2007, 05:33 PM
Do you kiss your mom and sister with that same mouth?

I predict the Cavs win it in 6! There's my prediction so that you know I know this is going to pass, because Duncan doesn't scare me like a young Shaq would...

a young shaq? stop living in the past and return to the present.

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 05:34 PM
You spe-rm fans take it as backing out, but I don't back down. I'm just saying that if you guys don't sweep us like is predicted in the media and in corona city that you would be the worst team to ever win a title...

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 05:35 PM
a young shaq? stop living in the past and return to the present.

Like I said, I fear Rasheed's outside/inside game more then Duncan's "Finesse" game...

Kiss ma Grits
These bitch ass Cavs fans aren't true fans of Cleveland! How can they give up already???? That's more offensive than my joke in The Aristocrats!

Giving up??? Hahahaha what a big joke! :lol

samikeyp
You spe-rm fans take it as backing out, but I don't back down. I'm just saying that if you guys don't sweep us like is predicted in the media and in corona city that you would be the worst team to ever win a title

Who in the media is picking a sweep? Link?

I have seen some Spurs in 5 predictions but most have been 6 and even some say 7.

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Duncan is soft and always will be soft.

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Who in the media is picking a sweep? Link?

I have seen some Spurs in 5 predictions but most have been 6 and even some say 7.

Let's make a deal, if I find one then you'll agree to banned yourself and if I don't find one I'll agree to banned myself, Deal?

CosmicCowboy
06-07-2007, 05:37 PM
:lmao

These Cavs fans are hilarious.

They are still a couple of hours away from seeing their young superstar with his scrub supporting cast hit the meat grinder and have already gone from outrageous smack talk to looking for moral victories after they lose :lol

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 05:38 PM

They are still a couple of hours away from seeing their young superstar with his scrub supporting cast hit the meat grinder and have already gone from outrageous smack talk to looking for moral victories after they lose :lol

We're about to knock down big bad Europe again.... :hungry:

samikeyp
06-07-2007, 05:39 PM
Let's make a deal, if I find one then you'll agree to banned yourself and if I don't find one I'll agree to banned myself, Deal?

banned myself? :lmao

Why? so you can make something up? No thanks. I am not sure who in the media is picking a sweep but it really doesn't matter.

Cleveland Steamer
06-07-2007, 05:39 PM

ur just mad cause Kiss ma Grits is serving up pwn like its on special.

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 05:40 PM
banned myself? :lmao

Why? so you can make something up? No thanks. I am not sure who in the media is picking a sweep but it really doesn't matter.

Just what I thought, if I'm going to waste my time looking up something for you then I want something in return :rolleyes

samikeyp
06-07-2007, 05:40 PM
Why should anyone be mad? You and KMG do not even possess the ability to type out full words like "you're" and "own"

:lmao :lmao

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 05:41 PM

A Cleveland win tonight is gonna send this forum over the edge. A win in S.A. gives us a HUGH advantage cause they're not gonna win in Cleveland more then once, it at all.... :toast

MB3//
How is KMG "pwning" He's saying Rasheed is scarier than Duncan.. That alone should disqualify him from life.

samikeyp
Just what I thought, if I'm going to waste my time looking up something for you then I want something in return

So then you lack the courage to back up one of your posts. That's cool.

:toast

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 05:42 PM
Why should anyone be mad? You and KMG do not even possess the ability to type out full words like "you're" and "own"

:lmao :lmao

At least we can PROTECT our bordors :elephant

Cleveland Steamer
How is KMG "pwning" He's saying Rasheed is scarier than Duncan.. That alone should disqualify him from life.
Duncan is soft. Sheed>Duncan

texbound

Going by your standards, if Duncan is soft then that makes Illgauskas and Gooden AIR

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 05:43 PM
So then you lack the courage to back up one of your posts. That's cool.

:toast

Call it what you want, you're not and haven't been worth my time :toast

samikeyp
Hell, I live in Michigan....I don't worry about "bordors"

whatever those are. :)

Kiss ma Grits
Like I said, I fear Sheed more then Dunked' on...

samikeyp
Call it what you want, you're not and haven't been worth my time

yet you still respond. :toast

MB3//
Alright. When it's all said and done I want you to come back in here and say that.
Fair?

Cleveland Steamer
06-07-2007, 05:44 PM
Duncan Donuts sux.

samikeyp
Alright. When it's all said and done I want you to come back in here and say that.
Fair?

they won't.

They are the kind of cowardly trolls that would disappear if Cleveland loses.

Kiss ma Grits
Hell, I live in Michigan....I don't worry about "bordors"

whatever those are. :)

If they can't protect their bordors how in the hell are they gonna protect the alamo? :king A king needs to rule it to restore ORDER!!!!!! :hungry:

MB3//
06-07-2007, 05:45 PM
Rasheed got dunked on worse than Duncan. Last time I checked getting dunked on is still only worth 2 points.

judaspriestess
06-07-2007, 05:45 PM
We're about to knock down big bad Europe again.... :hungry:

do you have issues with all races but your own?

first its the border and now its Europe.

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 05:46 PM
Fair?

WHO IS YOU??? :lol :hungry:

bdictjames
This thread sucks.

Kiss ma Grits
do you have issues with all races but your own?

first its the border and now its Europe.

:reading :hungry:

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 05:47 PM
Rasheed got dunked on worse than Duncan. Last time I checked getting dunked on is still only worth 2 points.

No Rasheed had the balls to play defense and challenge the shot, Dunked' on, on the other hand.....

CosmicCowboy
06-07-2007, 05:50 PM

I'm not mad at all. Unlike you I've watched almost every game in the finals both East and West. You guys just don't realize what it's gonna be like to go up against a REAL LEGITIMATE playoff team.

I suspect that by halftime you will start to figure it out. By the time you see that no amount of LeBron heroics in the fourth will take up the slack you will KNOW.

You will be WITNESS to what one superstar can accomplish when he runs into a championship caliber TEAM.

The kid is great. Absolutely no argument. BUT...If your owner doesn't figure out a way to get a better supporting cast around that kid he is gonna break your hearts when he opts out in 2010 because he can't win it all in Cleveland.

But don't worry...you can still pop over to New York to watch him play and he will visit Cleveland twice a year.

Despot
06-07-2007, 05:52 PM
Cav fans are trying to do alot of last minute smack talk cramming. But something tells me that even if we were up 3-0 it wouldn't stop.

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 05:52 PM

I'm not mad at all. Unlike you I've watched almost every game in the finals both East and West. You guys just don't realize what it's gonna be like to go up against a REAL LEGITIMATE playoff team.

I suspect that by halftime you will start to figure it out. By the time you see that no amount of LeBron heroics in the fourth will take up the slack you will KNOW.

You will be WITNESS to what one superstar can accomplish when he runs into a championship caliber TEAM.

The kid is great. Absolutely no argument. BUT...If your owner doesn't figure out a way to get a better supporting cast around that kid he is gonna break your hearts when he opts out in 2010 because he can't win it all in Cleveland.

But don't worry...you can still pop over to New York to watch him play and he will visit Cleveland twice a year.

Duncan is overrated. He got two titles because of the Admiral and he got the second one cause Shaq switched conferences :sleep

Cleveland Steamer
06-07-2007, 05:53 PM

:rolleyes Yo Grits. handle my light work.

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 05:53 PM
Cav fans are trying to do alot of last minute smack talk cramming. But something tells me that even if we were up 3-0 it wouldn't stop.

I don't and never have respected the Spurs like the Bulls or Lakers...The media doesn't even respect them...there's a reason Duncan doesn't get endorsement deals :rolleyes

mardigan
06-07-2007, 05:55 PM
I feared Carmello more than I fear LeBron

Playoffs>>Reg.Season
06-07-2007, 05:55 PM

"soft"
Finals MVPs: 3
Reg Season MVPs: 2
All NBA: 10 years
All Def NBA: 10 years

which exceed the total of all Cadaver players combined. You should be so soft.

HJNTX
06-07-2007, 05:56 PM
Don't throw the white flag yet you pussy Cavfans! We don't have Craig Ehlo around to fuck this one up! We're taking Game 1 and then taking the series!
:lol Yeah, right .... :lol

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 05:56 PM
Duncan is and never will be respected...After he leaves many outside of S.A. will forget about him.....

The media and fans from all over the country think he's a doofus, think about it, there's a reason why he doesn't get hugh endorsement deals....

No one really care's about Duncan, he will be the forgotten man just like David Robinson....He's not even brought up in alot of conversations and I think he was better then Duncan and he was waaaaaaaaay more entertaining...

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 05:57 PM
I feared Carmello more than I fear LeBron

Carmello = easy advancement into the second round.

Cleveland Steamer
06-07-2007, 05:58 PM
Duncan is and never will be respected...After he leaves many outside of S.A. will forget about him.....

The media and fans from all over the country think he's a doofus, think about it, there's a reason why he doesn't get hugh endorsement deals....

No one really care's about Duncan, he will be the forgotten man just like David Robinson....He's not even brought up in alot of conversations and I think he was better then Duncan and he was waaaaaaaaay more entertaining...
pwnage

Kiss ma Grits
Like it or not, Duncan will be forgotten about...

Cleveland Steamer
Duncan Donuts?

CosmicCowboy
06-07-2007, 05:59 PM
Carmello = easy advancement into the second round.

LeBron = easy advancement to the East Finals.

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 05:59 PM
"soft"
Finals MVPs: 3
Reg Season MVPs: 2
All NBA: 10 years
All Def NBA: 10 years

which exceed the total of all Cadaver players combined. You should be so soft.

Say it with me "David Rob-bin-son" :rolleyes

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 06:00 PM

How is that, when he's there and no one else from the east is? hahahahahaha

Kori Ellis
06-07-2007, 06:01 PM
Your team made it all the way to the Finals, and this is all the weak ass smack you could come up with? Lame.

Spurs are going to be weak champions?
Duncan is soft?
Duncan Donuts sucks?

:sleep Next.

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 06:01 PM

Lebron = Hugh endorsements, future championships, all star mvp's, all kinds of records, greatness, excitement.

He's gotten half of that in four years.....

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 06:02 PM
Your team made it all the way to the Finals, and this is all the weak ass smack you could come up with? Lame.

Spurs are going to be weak champions?
Duncan is soft?
Duncan Donuts sucks?

Next.

Who's the lucky guy kissing that monster in the picture :lol

CosmicCowboy
06-07-2007, 06:03 PM
How is that, when he's there and no one else from the east is? hahahahahaha

2007 win the East and get smacked down in Finals

2008 win the East and get smacked down in Finals

2009 win the East and get smacked down in Finals

2010 LeBron opts out of contract and leaves shitty Cleveland supporting cast for greener pastures and a REAL chance at winning the NBA finals.

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 06:05 PM
2007 win the East and get smacked down in Finals

2008 win the East and get smacked down in Finals

2009 win the East and get smacked doen in Finals

2010 LeBron opts out of contract and leaves shitty Cleveland supporting cast for greener pastures and a REAL chance at winning the NBA finals.

I'm hoping he doesn't cut his foot on broken glasses from the corona bottles in the streets I mean dirt paved roads down in San Antonio...

Kori Ellis
06-07-2007, 06:07 PM
:lol

City smack from someone supporting Cleveland is funny.

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 06:08 PM
:lol

City smack from someone supporting Cleveland is funny.

Hey who's the guy kissing the wilder beast in that photo, man he MUST of been drunk, lahahahahahahahah :drunk

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 06:09 PM
Don't bet on the Spurs cause I see you've been losing money....

J.T.
06-07-2007, 06:10 PM
Championship is still championship whether you win in 4 or 7.

Jerry Springer
06-07-2007, 06:11 PM
This thread is great!

You guys need to come to Chicago. Now thats a city in the midwest that knows how to win a championship.

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 06:12 PM
This thread is great!

You guys need to come to Chicago. Now thats a city in the midwest that knows how to win a championship.

Yeah, when Michael Played there :rolleyes

ClingingMars
06-07-2007, 06:14 PM
Cav trolls are so pathetic it's hilarious. Good thing they'll be gone after tonight.

-Mars

Jerry Springer
06-07-2007, 06:15 PM
Yeah, when Michael Played there :rolleyes

That is exactly what i am talking about.

Come out to Chicago we'll get you hammered backstage and you just put on your show.

I'm already loving it.

CosmicCowboy
06-07-2007, 06:15 PM
LeBron is like the guy in the next room while his friend is gettin laid. He can hear it, he can smell it...he wants it to be HIM...but he knows he can't open that door.

Thats what will happen to LeBron in the next week and a half. He gets to sniff the finals, get a hard on for the whole championship experience and feel what it's like to see another team win it all.

Spurs are gonna drive the first nail into Clevelands coffin and lay the groundwork for LeBron bailing out on that shitty team.

ClingingMars
06-07-2007, 06:16 PM
I don't and never have respected the Spurs like the Bulls or Lakers...The media doesn't even respect them...there's a reason Duncan doesn't get endorsement deals :rolleyes

Because HE DOESN'T WANT THEM, you dumbass.

-Mars

Cleveland Steamer
06-07-2007, 06:19 PM
Because HE DOESN'T WANT THEM, you dumbass.

-Mars
yea right, like he doesnt want that extra bank

-Steamer :lol

ClingingMars
06-07-2007, 06:21 PM

If you knew ANYTHING about the greatest Power Forward to EVER play the game, you'd know that to the media and to the world he is an introvert, and only really talks a lot around his teammates.

-Mars

CosmicCowboy
06-07-2007, 06:25 PM

Actually, Tim doesn't.

But LeBron DOES.

He's already said he wants to be the richest guy in the world, and the BIG money is in endorsements. He's doing OK in Cleveland but the BIG money is in NY or LA.

ByeBye Cleveland in 2010. Enjoy your Eastern Conference Championships.

Hook Dem
06-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Hey who's the guy kissing the wilder beast in that photo, man he MUST of been drunk, lahahahahahahahah :drunk
That "wilder beast" as you put it is the owner of this board! You'll be lucky if you don't get banned loser!

CosmicCowboy
06-07-2007, 06:34 PM
That "wilder beast" as you put it is the owner of this board! You'll be lucky if you don't get banned loser!

shhhhh! I wasn't gonna tell him!

Thats probably why he won't respond to my LeBron smack...he can't :lol

I was just trying to teach the kid in his final few moments on spurstalk how fans from championship teams talk smack...

They hit the other guys right in the nuts and expose their deepest darkest fears...

CosmicCowboy
06-07-2007, 06:44 PM
LMAO guess he's gone...

Obstructed_View
06-07-2007, 06:48 PM
If the Spurs win 4 games, that makes them the champion. That's good enough for me, whether it takes 4 games (my prediction) or 7 games.