PDA

View Full Version : Lol I never thought I would see such a biased idiot

Infamous
06-07-2007, 07:25 PM
This one commentator, reporter or whatever the hell you wanna cal him at the ATT, is such a dumbass. He's like "SPURS WILL WIN BECAUSE THEY ARE A TEAM..CLEVELAND ONLY HAS LEBRON..SPURS HAVE TONY..AND MANU...SPURS WILL WIN"

even ya gotta admit that's pathetic..

Jimcs50
06-07-2007, 07:27 PM
This one commentator, reporter or whatever the hell you wanna cal him at the ATT, is such a dumbass. He's like "SPURS WILL WIN BECAUSE THEY ARE A TEAM..CLEVELAND ONLY HAS LEBRON..SPURS HAVE TONY..AND MANU...SPURS WILL WIN"

Was that TPark?

:)

FuzzyLumpkins
06-07-2007, 07:31 PM

what would you rather he say that the dropoff in talent in cleveland after lebron is much greater than it is with duncan in san antonio?

Infamous
06-07-2007, 07:33 PM
what would you rather he say that the dropoff in talent in cleveland after lebron is much greater than it is with duncan in san antonio?

No how about giving a better reason or at least try to sound knowledgable rather than being an ignorant biased fuck who doesn't watch Cleveland games and assumes something idiotic?

HJNTX
06-07-2007, 07:38 PM
Seems to me, his "knowledge," has come from past experience. You know, three trophies vs none...

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-07-2007, 07:43 PM

Well, let's see... the Spurs are the best TEAM in the league. Everything they do is focussed around the TEAM concept.

Cleveland is focussed around the freakshow (in a good way) that is LEBRON.

I think he has a point.

However, I will agree that home reporters are in most cases, dumbasses.

Infamous
06-07-2007, 07:45 PM
Well, let's see... the Spurs are the best TEAM in the league. Everything they do is focussed around the TEAM concept.

Cleveland is focussed around the freakshow (in a good way) that is LEBRON.

I think he has a point.

However, I will agree that home reporters are in most cases, dumbasses.

I know but the way he said it, the way he chose to say it was what made him look like a biased dumbass. You don't say "ALL THEY HAVE IS LEBRON" and then talk about the Spurs and say they have Duncan then just say "AND TONY AND MANU" that's pathetic. How much do these assholes get paid..

HJNTX
06-07-2007, 07:48 PM
I know but the way he said it, the way he chose to say it was what made him look like a biased dumbass. You don't say "ALL THEY HAVE IS LEBRON" and then talk about the Spurs and say they have Duncan then just say "AND TONY AND MANU" that's pathetic. How much do these assholes get paid..

Probably about the same as your "biased," sports commentators in LA.. :p:

Infamous
06-07-2007, 07:50 PM
Probably about the same as your "biased," sports commentators in LA.. :p:

Yeah they're probably even more stupid. "WE WILL WIN THIS GAME BECAUSE WE HAVE KOBE" but bottom line, San Antonio I think has the most annoying local announcer..Sean Elliot.

HJNTX
06-07-2007, 07:52 PM
Yeah they're probably even more stupid. "WE WILL WIN THIS GAME BECAUSE WE HAVE KOBE" but bottom line, San Antonio I think has the most annoying local announcer..Sean Elliot.
:rolleyes

mrsmaalox
06-08-2007, 12:23 AM

Ever seen a Lakers game?