PDA

View Full Version : Mismatch

JAZZinSIX
06-07-2007, 09:55 PM
Yeah, I'm a Jazz fan, and yeah, this is game 1, but this is a huge mismatch. Outside of Lebron, who will obviously play better, this is going to be the most boring and lopsided finals in recent memory (unless you're a Spurs fan.) But it's obvious that the Cavs don't have an advantage in any area of the game. They're worse on defense, their offense is whatever LB brings, they can't rebound effectively, and they have no bench. I mean, what exactly is the hope of a Cavs fan except Lebron going off for 70?

This is a sweep unless SA gets bored.

Corn on the Colb
06-07-2007, 10:01 PM
Now you're coming around.

Smartened up a little.

They're fucking good.

Leetonidas
06-07-2007, 10:01 PM
You say it's boring yet the entire country is watching because of LeBron...

But I do agree that the Cavs are an extremely boring team outside of James. The Pistons would have been a much more exciting opponent for the Spurs from my point of view but the media wouldn't have you think so.

JAZZinSIX
06-07-2007, 10:12 PM
Colb, you still suck because you sold out our team before it was over. I posted countless times that SA was awesome, but you quit on our team in the middle of the last game. I can admit the Jazz were overmatched against San Antonio, but I never stopped believing they would win. That's what fans like you did.

jag
06-07-2007, 10:34 PM
Colb, you still suck because you sold out our team before it was over. I posted countless times that SA was awesome, but you quit on our team in the middle of the last game. I can admit the Jazz were overmatched against San Antonio, but I never stopped believing they would win. That's what fans like you did.

he's just not in denile....jazz in 6 huh??

ObiwanGinobili
06-07-2007, 10:39 PM

I usually admit when the Spurs are suckign ass and are gonn lose. you can see it coming.. you don;t need ot wait for the final second of a game.
And guess what? I'm still a rock solid die hard Spurs fan.

michaelwcho
06-07-2007, 11:37 PM
Jerry Sloan quit in the 3rd quarter, so why are you calling out Colb!?

SAGambler
06-07-2007, 11:40 PM
Yeah, I'm a Jazz fan, and yeah, this is game 1, but this is a huge mismatch. Outside of Lebron, who will obviously play better, this is going to be the most boring and lopsided finals in recent memory (unless you're a Spurs fan.) But it's obvious that the Cavs don't have an advantage in any area of the game. They're worse on defense, their offense is whatever LB brings, they can't rebound effectively, and they have no bench. I mean, what exactly is the hope of a Cavs fan except Lebron going off for 70?

This is a sweep unless SA gets bored.

Whoa. All we have heard for a week is about what a great Rebounding team the Cavs are.

Yet the Spurs somehow managed to get 11 more than the "best rebounding team" in the league.

Guess when you play in the East it's a lot easier to pad those stats.

Kevin Blackistone
06-07-2007, 11:43 PM
Whoa. All we have heard for a week is about what a great Rebounding team the Cavs are.

Yet the Spurs somehow managed to get 11 more than the "best rebounding team" in the league.

Guess when you play in the East it's a lot easier to pad those stats.

It's easier to outrebound your opponent when your opponent can't hit anything. Spurs D leads to missed jumpers leads to rebounds. I'm glad the Spurs took it to them on the boards, I think the Spurs even had 11 O rebounds. Elson, TD, and Oberto were tough on the O glass.