PDA

View Full Version : Cavs fan here

edg1970
06-07-2007, 10:05 PM
I'd like to apologize for all my moronic fellow Cav fans. You guys have a hell of a team, and you are crushing us here in Game 1. I knew this wouldn't be easy for us. I still think we can give you a series. LeBron won't be held down like this every night, especially in Cleveland.

On to Game 2...

HJNTX
06-07-2007, 10:13 PM
I'd like to apologize for all my moronic fellow Cav fans. You guys have a hell of a team, and you are crushing us here in Game 1. I knew this wouldn't be easy for us. I still think we can give you a series. LeBron won't be held down like this every night, especially in Cleveland.

On to Game 2...

We know talent when we see it, and I think most of us would agree LeBron is amazing ... I really like to watch him play but, he needs some help ..It's hard for one or two guys to play against a team like the SPURS .. I have always thought Cleveland would take at least one game .. I know you have much more hope for your favorite team but again, the SPURS are tough .. Very tough to beat the SPURS in four games ...

Cleveland Steamer
06-07-2007, 10:15 PM

On to Game 2...
Apologize for your self quitter, leave the rest of us out of it

thekingrobert
06-07-2007, 10:29 PM
Lebron needs his coach to call plays where they play as a team