PDA

View Full Version : Lebron should forget Team USA and focus on his Jumpshot:

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 11:29 PM
Lebron could work on his jump shot. With that being said, he should say "Fuck team USA" and focus on working on his game and working with his young team mates during the off season. Team USA is about Pride of the country which DOESN'T help the Cavs and as a Cavs fan I feel like "Fuck the United States". Your City would appreciate the title more then this SHITTY country! If Lebron is hungry as he say he is, he'd take the Summer off and do what's right for the organization that's paying him $17 million. Win or Lose, I'm proud that we've gotten this far, but if I were to compare the U.S. to the Cavs? Forget Team USA! None of these other guys don't make an effort so why should you? :toast

implacable44
06-07-2007, 11:32 PM
Lebron is just trying to end it sooner so he can be there for the birth of his baby. All dude cares about is money -- "global icon" , "Billionaire" that is all I hear him talk about... funny thing -- when they interviewed LJ after the finals he said that was their goal - to get to the finals - mission accomplished. now they just have to name that baby Lebron James III a la George Foreman.

Kiss ma Grits
06-07-2007, 11:34 PM
Lebron is just trying to end it sooner so he can be there for the birth of his baby. All dude cares about is money -- "global icon" , "Billionaire" that is all I hear him talk about... funny thing -- when they interviewed LJ after the finals he said that was their goal - to get to the finals - mission accomplished. now they just have to name that baby Lebron James III a la George Foreman.

To a degree I have to agree because he should have said "FUCK this team USA shit, I'm going to work out with my team", Other then that the dude is awesome. He should not mess with Team USA until he gets at least ONE under his belt. who cares if this country is embarressed in Basketball?

Marcus Bryant
06-07-2007, 11:37 PM
Yeah, he's no TD.

DfendtheStar
06-07-2007, 11:38 PM
To a degree I have to agree because he should have said "FUCK this team USA shit, I'm going to work out with my team", Other then that the dude is awesome. He should not mess with Team USA until he gets at least ONE under his belt. who cares if this country is embarressed in Basketball?
i knew you werent American you son of a bitch :king

ClingingMars
06-07-2007, 11:39 PM
Ignoring the trolls makes life so much happier.

-Mars

Summers
06-08-2007, 12:06 AM
Lebron could work on his jump shot. With that being said, he should say "Fuck team USA" and focus on working on his game and working with his young team mates during the off season. Team USA is about Pride of the country which DOESN'T help the Cavs and as a Cavs fan I feel like "Fuck the United States". Your City would appreciate the title more then this SHITTY country! If Lebron is hungry as he say he is, he'd take the Summer off and do what's right for the organization that's paying him $17 million. Win or Lose, I'm proud that we've gotten this far, but if I were to compare the U.S. to the Cavs? Forget Team USA! None of these other guys don't make an effort so why should you? :toast

And if LeBron were TD, he'd play in the Olympics AND win the O'Brien trophy the next year.

ducks
06-08-2007, 12:07 AM
james should honor his word
james should not speak with a forked tongue
james will play better next game

ducks
06-08-2007, 12:09 AM
if it were not for this shitty country ohio would not be a state
however I feel all nba players should not play in the games
only ncaa players