PDA

View Full Version : On The Clock --- FSP Fantasy League Results Forum

timvp
10-17-2003, 08:24 AM
These players are set to be awarded to their highest bidder on Friday, October 17th.

Dan Gadzuric signed by Detroit Pistons (Kori)
David West signed by Miami Heat (Kris)
Loren Woods signed by Miami Heat (Kris)
JR Bremer signed by Miami Heat (Kris)
Roger Mason signed by Miami Heat (Kris)
Maciej Lampe signed by Atlanta Hawks (Patrick)
Chucky Atkins signed by Detroit Pistons (Kori)
Kirk Hinrich signed by Atlanta Hawks (Patrick)

THERE IS NOW A FSP FANTASY LEAGUE RESULTS FORUM WHERE YOU CAN SEE WHICH PLAYERS ARE TAKEN.

pub237.ezboard.com/ffullsportpressfrm23 (http://pub237.ezboard.com/ffullsportpressfrm23)

Spurminator
10-17-2003, 10:22 AM
Does my bid reset if I attempt to restructure? If not, then Shareef is also on the clock for today.

timvp
10-17-2003, 10:32 AM
Yes, SAR becomes official today too.

That probably isn't a complete list of all the players that are about to hit the 72 hour mark so please look through the players to double check.

If you have a player and it has reached the 72 hour mark, please bump the thread and alert the rest of us.

Thanks.

:fro

T Park Num 9
10-17-2003, 02:23 PM
kori just signed gadzuric cause hes from UCLA hehehe

IcemanCometh
10-17-2003, 02:37 PM
can we restructure deals?
cause one thing i'm not to clear on is while we have to be at or under the cap month 1. what about month 2. thats one reason i was not giving my early guys raises

KoriEllis
10-17-2003, 02:56 PM
Understand that if you are over the cap in subsequent months and need to sign players, you'll only be able to sign players at the minimum.

You can edit your post on bids you are winning and restructure the deal. But it still needs to be a valid deal.

Guru of Nothing
10-17-2003, 06:05 PM
When restructuring contracts, I assume the total contract value must remain the same. Is that correct?

KoriEllis
10-17-2003, 06:14 PM
What I was talking about (which I think is what he is asking) is when you are the high bidder (and the bidding isn't over yet).

For example if your current bid on someone is ..
6months/6M
straight

You are allowed to edit your post to something like ...
6months/8.25M
15% raises

As far as I know, you cannot restructure contracts once you acquire the player. But that's a question for my husband.

Guru of Nothing
10-17-2003, 06:46 PM
For example if your current bid on someone is ..
6months/6M
straight

You are allowed to edit your post to something like ...
6months/8.25M
15% raises

Supposing no one else even bid of player X, could I change it, just minutes before the 72 hour timer expires, to:

6months/438K
No raises

That would be unfair, but it seems that the loophole exists.

KoriEllis
10-17-2003, 07:21 PM
hmmm

I don't know really. timvp will be here in a little while. He'll be able to tell you. Maybe we shouldn't be able to change bids at all.

And someone else asked if changing it causes the 72 hours to start all over again.

KoriEllis
10-17-2003, 07:35 PM
timvp says:

Each person can edit and restructure only ONE CONTRACT during the entire signing period.

You must keep the number of months the same.

You must keep the total contract value the same.

And the 72 hour clock does not re-set when you do it.

I think that avoids any loophole.

exstatic
10-18-2003, 11:53 AM
One suggestion? Pin them when they're done, or possbily set up another forum (read only) and move them there.
:fro

timvp
10-18-2003, 02:21 PM
pub237.ezboard.com/ffullsportpressfrm23 (http://pub237.ezboard.com/ffullsportpressfrm23)