PDA

View Full Version : Sorry If This Has Been Discussed, but

Big Pimp_21
06-08-2007, 09:42 AM
I looked in the game blog and a few other threads, and never found a definitive answer.

Why did Bruce leave the floor in the 1st half and go to the locker room? Was it really a bathroom break, or was something really wrong with him? Thanks, this has been bugging me.

Obstructed_View
06-08-2007, 09:44 AM
He had to call all his friends and say, "Are you watching? Yeah, I'm totally OWNING him!"

fyatuk
06-08-2007, 09:48 AM
Most likely just a potty break. I mean, it didn't look like anything was wrong with him and no trainer went with him. If something was wrong with him, it obviously wasn't very serious since he was only gone what, a minute and a half.

monosylab1k
06-08-2007, 09:50 AM
He saw the welcome mat and the "enjoy your stay" card that the Cavs gave him at his favorite spot on the 3 point baseline....he went to the locker room to enjoy the complimentary chocolate chip cookie they gave him as well.

maxpower
06-08-2007, 09:50 AM
When you look at the facts the simplest answer is the most obvious.
He left at a regular or accelerated pace.
He was not accompanied by a trainer.

Ergo,
(1)update his myspace.
(2)he was going to get his free coffee at Valero.
(3)drop some friends off at the pool.

TDMVPDPOY
06-08-2007, 09:51 AM
he forgot to tivo hahahhaa

spurster
06-08-2007, 09:52 AM
I was surprised the announcers didn't play it up. I guess they were looking for a way to increase their lameness. They didn't even note that LBJ didn't make any shots when Bruce was out.

BTW, the title for this thread is useless.

ArgSpursFan
06-08-2007, 09:58 AM
He called or got a call from his wife who is 9 months pregn.

cherylsteele
06-08-2007, 10:44 AM
He saw the welcome mat and the "enjoy your stay" card that the Cavs gave him at his favorite spot on the 3 point baseline....he went to the locker room to enjoy the complimentary chocolate chip cookie they gave him as well.
:lol
Some teams will never learn....kinda like the Piston leaving Horry open in '05.