PDA

View Full Version : Obnoxious Cleveland Cav Marketing and Sales Guy

Deb
06-08-2007, 11:15 AM
I was in line in the beer line last night behind a guy who said he was employed by the Cavs organization in marketing and sales, and had been flown down by the owner in the private jet. At any rate, this guy was a real low life, along with another Cav fan who was getting a beer. There were kids all around, and both of these guys were using extreme potty mouth language. Among other things, they were talking about the free T-shirts they were given upon entry, and said things like "I am going to use it to wipe my ass, I am going to piss on it and set it on fire, it ain't even worth shitting on, and it went on and on. :rolleyes

smrattler
06-08-2007, 11:31 AM
Classy. And mature. Maybe they used them to wipe off those tears from each other's faces in the hotel last night. :)

JamStone
06-08-2007, 11:40 AM
Why would one of the Cavs employees be waiting in line for beer? They should be in a suite getting served beer or have basically courtside seats, again being served ... especially if he got flown down in a private jet.

JustSpurs
06-08-2007, 11:44 AM
Why would one of the Cavs employees be waiting in line for beer? They should be in a suite getting served beer or have basically courtside seats, again being served ... especially if he got flown down in a private jet.
Sounds like he was full of shit. Guess he will need that t-shirt to wipe his ass afterall.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-08-2007, 11:46 AM
He deserved to be lynched right there by the mob. I'm sure the officers around would allow a little beat-up on them for a min or so.

DarrinS
06-08-2007, 11:48 AM
Isn't having the words "obnoxious", "marketing", and "sales guy" in the same sentence a little redundant?

FreeMad Dan
06-08-2007, 11:51 AM

Good point :clap

Deb
06-08-2007, 11:58 AM
Kind of wondered the same thing. Another thing, he tried to pay with a credit card, and we all know most of the beer stands are cash. So, he didn't even get his drink :smokin

jag
06-08-2007, 03:38 PM
Classy. And mature. Maybe they used them to wipe off those tears from each other's faces in the hotel last night. :)

or the cum off their asses....take your pick

ClingingMars
06-08-2007, 03:39 PM
Sounds just as classy as our trolls here.

-Mars

Obstructed_View
06-08-2007, 03:41 PM
If the midget that owns the Cavs is too cheap to spring for beer for his employees, expect to see Lebron in a Knicks uniform.

SpursWoman
06-08-2007, 03:42 PM
Sounds like he was full of shit.

:tu

BigBeezie
06-08-2007, 03:45 PM
I watched a little kid get told by a female Cavs fan that "the Spurs f**king suck!"

He was like 12 years old and I couldn't believe an older woman would say that.

He did have a nice rebuttal: "so does your mother!"

Deb
06-08-2007, 04:11 PM
I watched a little kid get told by a female Cavs fan that "the Spurs f**king suck!"

Wonder if it was the same one in the beer line? He was throwing the F-Bomb pretty good there.

Obstructed_View
06-08-2007, 04:14 PM

Yikes. Glad I wasn't there. I'd have missed the rest of the game. So would she.

saporvida
06-08-2007, 04:19 PM
yeah after the game these two guys were walking towards my car with their shirts in hand and i asked them if they would sell me a shirt for $5 and i then found out they were cav fans... one guy said "hell no i am going to take it back to cleavland and set it on fire" and the other guy said "im gonna piss on mine" and so words got thrown around at that point.

earlier after exiting the at&t center i got into some words with a whole group of cav fans... this one chick was the best though cause she was such a fuckin idiot. she had this to say. "go smoke more pot!" and i said "of course i will and i will be smoking it and laughing about how bad your cavs fuckin lost tonight" and then she said the best line of all "you long hair".... you long hair? i told her "that's all you got? fuckin lame ass cav fans go back to ohio..."

last night was awesome and i am thinking sunday will be the same. ah i cant wait to spend all my money on beer, laugh at all the cav fans, and smoke more pot!

ps: all those buses lined outside the at&t center were packed with cav fans... god i gotta take my camera for sure sunday because i missed so many good pictures of them all crying on the bus. oh man my buddy and i couldnt stop pointing and laughing at those losers while they just looked down on us with their sad little faces... ah poor cav fans.