PDA

View Full Version : If you want to frustrate Celtics fans, show them this pic...

lefty
06-08-2007, 12:30 PM
http://www.tgprinting.com/temp/duncan_celtics.jpg

spursfan09
06-08-2007, 12:32 PM
My eyes!!!!

IceColdBrewski
06-08-2007, 12:40 PM
You could probably put him in a Magic jersey and piss their fans off just as bad. They acted so sure they were going to land him in when he was a free agent, and weren't afraid to talk smack about it either. They talked like they already had the next 5-10 Championships all wrapped up. :lmao

Saguaro
06-08-2007, 12:40 PM
The San Antonio Spurs -- stealing other people's property since 1997.

O-Factor
06-08-2007, 12:43 PM

Go F*** yourself you whinny loser.

samikeyp
06-08-2007, 12:44 PM
You could probably put him in a Magic jersey and piss their fans off just as bad. They acted so sure they were going to land him in when he was a free agent, and weren't afraid to talk smack about it either. They talked like they already had the next 5-10 Championships all wrapped up.

:lmao

I remember that. On a different board, we had a poster who "absolutely knew" that TD was going to the Magic because her friend worked at a Pharmacy and all of Amy Duncan's prescriptions were being transferred to one in Orlando. ;)

SpurOutofTownFan
06-08-2007, 01:09 PM

Shit.. oh I'm surprised... the perennial losers.

BlackFlagg
06-08-2007, 01:11 PM

:violin

degenerate_gambler
06-08-2007, 01:28 PM

two words dickhead...

ROBERT HORRY.

Obstructed_View
06-08-2007, 01:31 PM
Steve Nash -- stealing other people's MVP trophies since 2005.
fify

IceColdBrewski
06-08-2007, 02:29 PM

I remember that. On a different board, we had a poster who "absolutely knew" that TD was going to the Magic because her friend worked at a Pharmacy and all of Amy Duncan's prescriptions were being transferred to one in Orlando. ;)

Yeah, I remeber that rumor. I found a Magic message forum I went to for any rumors that might be circulating. To this day, I've yet to encounter a more cocky, obnoxious group of fans on a forum. For reasons I'll never understand, any Spurs fans who posted simple peacefull questions immidiately had their noses rubbed into the fact that Duncan was "coming to Orlando", "get over it", "he doesn't want to play for your dirty mexican city", blah-blah-blah. Very cocky. It still brings a little smile to my face when I think about the looks on their faces when it all came crashing down. :D

BigBeezie
06-08-2007, 02:35 PM
That is a hilarious picture of Timmy.

Summers
06-08-2007, 02:40 PM

Meaning she forgot to take her b/c pills with her when he was being interviewed and had to get an emergency pack while in Florida. :lol

Obstructed_View
06-08-2007, 02:47 PM
Yeah, I remeber that rumor. I found a Magic message forum I went to for any rumors that might be circulating. To this day, I've yet to encounter a more cocky, obnoxious group of fans on a forum. For reasons I'll never understand, any Spurs fans who posted simple peacefull questions immidiately had their noses rubbed into the fact that Duncan was "coming to Orlando", "get over it", "he doesn't want to play for your dirty mexican city", blah-blah-blah. Very cocky. It still brings a little smile to my face when I think about the looks on their faces when it all came crashing down. :D
If it makes you feel any better, we were in Orlando the week that Shaq signed with the Lakers. They were crushed. I think they even had a billboard up somewhere begging him not to leave.

ATRAIN
06-08-2007, 02:47 PM

Of course a Suns fan would say that..........Speaking of which we want our scout D'antoni back..........Just kidding your stuck with him.......SUCKERS!!!!!

sa_butta
06-08-2007, 02:57 PM
The San Antonio Spurs -- stealing other people's property since 1997.We should play that intro when we play the Celtics.

O.P.P-Naughty by Nature.

Obstructed_View
06-08-2007, 03:05 PM
The Phoenix Suns - Blaming others for losses since 1968.

sa_butta
06-08-2007, 03:07 PM
Its not like the Celtics have 16 Championships already. They had their time, this is ours.

Obstructed_View
06-08-2007, 03:12 PM
Its not like the Celtics have 16 Championships already. They had their time, this is ours.
Yeah, the Celtics fans miss the old days when they could just buy all the best players from the other teams and give them garbage in return.

cherylsteele
06-08-2007, 03:53 PM

That was the WOAI FBZ...I remember that too.

BigBeezie
06-08-2007, 03:57 PM
I thought Tim might leave for the Magic too. I wonder what David Robinson said to him to get him to stay.....or was it simply the money???

dknights411
06-08-2007, 03:58 PM
http://www.tgprinting.com/temp/duncan_celtics.jpg

FYI, 21 is already retired by the Celtics (it's Bill Sharman's number). TSN had Timmy wearing #12 with the Celtics last week.

But still, that pic has to give Celtic fans coniption fits. Even more so when Oden starts to win titles too.

MadDog73
06-08-2007, 04:00 PM
I thought Tim might leave for the Magic too. I wonder what David Robinson said to him to get him to stay.....or was it simply the money???

I'd like to think it was the city itself. San Antonio and it's no hype style suits Timmy very well.

In Orlando, he would have been a reluctant superstar. He probably could have handled it, but why fuck with a good thing?

Obstructed_View
06-08-2007, 04:02 PM
Timmy was going to let Orlando wine and dine him. It was like an all expenses paid vacation where he could hang out with Grant Hill and lounge on the beach. He wasn't going to leave San Antonio.

Don Quixote
06-08-2007, 05:42 PM
But still, that pic has to give Celtic fans coniption fits. Even more so when Oden starts to win titles too.

Oden and the TrailBlazers will never win a title and I mean never. Not as long as San Antonio is strong, anyway.

Obstructed_View
06-08-2007, 06:07 PM
Oden and the TrailBlazers will never win a title and I mean never. Not as long as San Antonio is strong, anyway.
TlongII's fucked their karma. He's going to get injured or leave after his rookie contract is up.

ShoogarBear
06-08-2007, 06:30 PM
fifyTrue dat. When did we starting handing out MVP awards as charity cases?

manustarting2gd
06-08-2007, 11:11 PM
i have a buddy who is a diehard Celts fan, i think this might put him in the E.R. thanks for the pic lol

FOUR RINGS AND BEYOND "NEVER SATISFIED UNTIL SUPREMACY"
99' 03' 05' and 07' is being written now, criticized for years, modeled after for decades