PDA

View Full Version : Spurs sightings, Suns sighting, NFL players sightings, movie star sightings in SA

spursincharge
06-08-2007, 02:40 PM
Ok so last night I went to this club/bar called Bliss and I saw the following people out partying:

James White
Beno Udrih
Tony Parker
Eva Longoria
Jackie Butler
Boris Diaw
The big huge black guy from the Longest Yard and White Chicks -- his name is Terry Crews
Reggie Bush
Deuce McAllister
Mike McKenzie (used to play DB for Packers, now Saints....has long dreadlocks, kinda looks like Lil John
Anthony Carter - former Spur, now a Nugget

What a crazy...night got a pic with Reggie Bush and Boris Diaw. Boris seems like the nicest guy in the world...hopefully he'll don the silver and black soon

MoSpur
06-08-2007, 02:46 PM
I knew that dude from White Chicks and Friday After Next was at the game.

SpursWoman
06-08-2007, 02:49 PM
The big huge black guy from the Longest Yard and White Chicks -- his name is Terry Crews

His scene dancing with the whistle is one of my favorite (funny) movie scenes. :)

degenerate_gambler
06-08-2007, 02:50 PM
His scene dancing with the whistle is one of my favorite (funny) movie scenes. :)

"...basking in the ambience..."

cheguevara
06-08-2007, 02:51 PM
how many girls did Beno book?

angel_luv
06-08-2007, 02:58 PM
Ok so last night I went to this club/bar called Bliss and I saw the following people out partying:

James White
Beno Udrih
Tony Parker
Eva Longoria
Jackie Butler
Boris Diaw
Reggie Bush
Deuce McAllister
Mike McKenzie (used to play DB for Packers, now Saints....has long dreadlocks, kinda looks like Lil John
Anthony Carter - former Spur, now a Nugget

What a crazy...night got a pic with Reggie Bush and Boris Diaw. Boris seems like the nicest guy in the world...hopefully he'll don the silver and black soon

Hail , hail the gang's all there. Guess my invite got lost in the mail. :lol

spursincharge
06-08-2007, 08:57 PM
Beno kinda stood on the VIP Looking at everyone

And the guy from White Chicks (Connection: Starred in a movie with Eva called Harsh Times) almost recreated his whistle dance as he was on the table with one of the girls....it was hilarious

mrsmaalox
06-09-2007, 12:17 AM
Beno kinda stood on the VIP Looking at everyone

Wow, I'm mostly impressed that San Antonio has a club with a VIP section!

spurscenter
06-09-2007, 12:55 AM
What was Eva wearing, forget all the rest. lol

The_Worlds_finest
06-09-2007, 01:08 AM
i can see beno out but parkers ass should be at home, he still has 3 games to win. Bliss what an over priced shit-0. come to think of it the entire club scene in SA is a shit-0

Kori Ellis
06-09-2007, 01:09 AM
Wow, I'm mostly impressed that San Antonio has a club with a VIP section!
:lol Tons of dance clubs and ultra lounges in San Antonio have VIP sections.

ALVAREZ6
06-09-2007, 01:13 AM
You met Cheeseburger Eddie?

judaspriestess
06-09-2007, 01:46 AM
:lol Tons of dance clubs and ultra lounges in San Antonio have VIP sections.

can you name a few more so when I go back to SA I can visit some cool clubs.

spurscenter
06-09-2007, 01:50 AM
what about that old bar inside central park mall back in the day. lol

Leetonidas
06-09-2007, 01:55 AM
You met Cheeseburger Eddie?
:lmao

Okay, that seriously was the funniest thing I've read in the last week. :lol

Man of Steel
06-09-2007, 03:18 AM
Where is this place?

ploto
06-09-2007, 07:53 AM
Top 9 San Antonio Ultra Lounges
From Kori Ellis

http://sanantonio.about.com/od/barsinsanantonio/tp/ultralounges.htm

The_Worlds_finest
06-09-2007, 10:27 AM
that list is better then I thought. I remember when bliss used to be this "hang out" place called dusk. The whole theme behind it was a place to go after 2 am to drink and hang out. The catch you bring your own bottle, they take it at the door, charge you to mix it and plus mandatory tip. I wanna say it was 10 to get in the door top it off.

Karma is decent kinda, nothing but snobby mexicans(no not being "racist" they are mexicans from mexico) who put on a very convincing front.

Medusa is pretty cool place only cause its downtown and tourist go there, not filled with billy badasses who either try stupid shit to cock block or stare at you in attempt to fight.

Vbar ofcourse follows the medusa review

Suede? Follows the general rule of san antonio clubs.

All in all if you want a relaxed place to hang out that isnt trying to convince itself its something its not like the majority of the clubs and people that frequent these clubs. Try acouple of my suggestions; Pat O'brians, mad dogs, or Sherlocks ofcourse this list isnt complete just a start

twentyone
06-09-2007, 11:27 AM
what about that old bar inside central park mall back in the day. lol

I only remember the last, or next to last name for it, Hippodrome. From hero to zero huh? That place had more names than Anna nicole had boyfriends.