PDA

View Full Version : Question for Suns fans

word
06-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Has Steve Nash ever come out and said that Bowen didn't actually knee him in the groin or is he still allowing that lie to continue ? A lie that he could easily clear up by simply stating the truth. Perhaps his balls ARE just above his knees but if that's the case, then I'd sure like to hear about THAT as well and why he has this 'hanging gonad syndrome'.

He needs to admit that he's a flopper. That's better than being a lying coward, which is what he is.

Bear Grylls
06-08-2007, 08:23 PM
Why you worried about the suns? Afterall your team IS in the Finals.

word
06-08-2007, 08:26 PM
Because I just read another reference about this 'kneeing of the balls' on ESPN. Nash should set this straight.

Orlando ... :lol

Bear Grylls
06-08-2007, 08:28 PM
:dramaquee :elephant :nerd :down: :jack :sequ :sucker :bking :baby :gpower :flypig :cheer :sombrero:

Leetonidas
06-08-2007, 08:36 PM
I believe he said something along the lines of "I'm pretty sure it wasn't intentional."

LavaLamp
06-08-2007, 10:02 PM
Has Steve Nash ever come out and said that Bowen didn't actually knee him in the groin or is he still allowing that lie to continue ?

I have not read or heard anything recently from Steve Nash where he brings up that event.

In this age of YouTube, it is difficult to perpetuate a lie. People can just view the vid and arrive at their own conclusions.

06-09-2007, 12:17 AM
Yes. Steve was a guest on our local NBC broadcast and said that Bowen's knee missed his balls, but gave him a really bad "dead leg". He said that he never claimed that Bowen hit him in his Canadian jewels and that the San Antonio Media/Forum community took the "knee Vs ball" story and ran.

Wha? This has got to be the stupidest thread in recent memory.

I have it on very good authority that you care a lot more about Bowen's knees and Steve ball's than Nash does.

Your team is one of two teams in the finals, and you are wondering about Nash and his nuts? I know this series is tough to watch, but come'on.

Don Quixote
06-10-2007, 05:48 PM
Your team is one of two teams in the finals, and you are wondering about Nash and his nuts? I know this series is tough to watch, but come'on.

I know it is for you :clap :clap

You're right though. This is a dumb thread. It's probably because, with 1 game in the past 10 days, the playoffs have ground to a halt. We're just looking for anything to talk about.

Nash is a great guy and PG, and I'm sorry he got hip-checked into the scorer's table, and that he may have caught one in the frank & beans. But it's over. We'll see you next year.