PDA

View Full Version : Lionel Messi - Hand of God Pt. 2

resistanze
06-09-2007, 02:51 PM
:lmao

Anybody see that shit???

They were down 1-0 to Espanyol and Messi scored in the exact manner with his hand as Maradona did in '86.

Spurologist
06-09-2007, 02:56 PM
Yeah man. I was watching it on GOLTV. Barca looks to take the title again

resistanze
06-09-2007, 02:59 PM
You're NEVER gonna hear the end of this if Real loses the title.

:madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun ...etc...

Spurologist
06-09-2007, 03:03 PM
Being from Cameroon, I support any team with players from there.

I'm a true Barca fan now because of Eto'o. Carlos Kamani is also from Cameroon and plays for Espayol but they are not winning anything this season. Eto'o will shut the door on Espanyol if Real can't score. Book it.

I might have to be a Liverpool fan next season. :pctoss

resistanze
06-09-2007, 03:13 PM
I hope Eto'o comes to Arsenal. A Eto'o and Henry duo would be sick.

Spurologist
06-09-2007, 03:15 PM
F
U
C
K

resistanze
06-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Well at least Messi scored a LEGIT goal this time :lol

resistanze
06-09-2007, 03:21 PM

I'm a true Barca fan now because of Eto'o. Carlos Kamani is also from Cameroon and plays for Espayol but they are not winning anything this season. Eto'o will shut the door on Espanyol if Real can't score. Book it.

I still remember when I was a kid when Cameroon made it far in World Cup 1990, my family was rooting for them like crazy (Since Ghana wasn't there).

resistanze
06-09-2007, 03:24 PM
What a goal by Milito, Jesus.

Spurologist
06-09-2007, 03:26 PM
I still remember when I was a kid when Cameroon made it far in World Cup 1990, my family was rooting for them like crazy (Since Ghana wasn't there).

I was only a kid too. Those were the Cameroon glory days. The greatest African footballer of all time ROGER MILLA at his peak.

Damn the ref in that game should have been shot. Gave the Brits penalty after penalty.

The only feeling that compares to that one was Cameroon failing to qualify in last years world cup because Eto'o missed a penalty. Dude was crying his eyes in the ground after the game. That sucked.

I look for Cameroon to make it in 2010.

BARCA will take the TITLE via Diego MILITO

Spurologist
06-09-2007, 03:30 PM

Ray Hudson is GOD.

Dude is having an orgasm every time he watches football.

Awwwwww aahhhhhhaawwwwwwwwwww ayaiiiiii

"What a play. ORGASMIC"

resistanze
06-09-2007, 03:36 PM
Damn the ref in that game should have been shot. Gave the Brits penalty after penalty.

:lol I remember the screaming in my household. Didn't Cameroon get like 2 red cards? Clearly they didn't want them to win.

Spurologist
06-09-2007, 03:43 PM
:lol I remember the screaming in my household. Didn't Cameroon get like 2 red cards? Clearly they didn't want them to win.

yep the ref was paid and every time a cameroon player was breathing around a Brit, he got buzzed in the ass to call a foul

It was Massing and Kana Biyik that were sent off. Let's just say the ref was on Africa's most hated list for a while.

It's tough looking back, but it's reality.

Spurologist
06-09-2007, 03:48 PM
FUCK ME.

FUCK ME.

FUCK all the football gods.

resistanze
06-09-2007, 03:48 PM
Just like that, the title is almost REAL's :lmao

I can't believe it, that's REALLY the hand of God.

Spurologist
06-09-2007, 03:56 PM
The title race is still not over but real will have the upper hand when they play Mallorca at the Bernabéu. Barca will definately win @ the already relagated Gimnastic.

Maybe it just wasn't meant to be by Barca. :lol I thought the hand of god would be enough to clinch. Guess not.

ALVAREZ6
06-09-2007, 05:16 PM
Anyone have a clip???

I gotta see this shit.

resistanze
06-09-2007, 09:59 PM
Here you go...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ9KVwZm_jw

ALVAREZ6
06-09-2007, 11:38 PM
Damn...

So...Maradona himself claims Messi to be his successor. Messi proceeds with scoring an amazing goal that was almost identical as Maradona's famous goal where he evaded half the team and dribbled over 60 meters. Now he scores another "mano de Dios" goal.

Incredible

makedamnsure
06-10-2007, 10:53 AM
lameeee. Barca's a joke. I don't really care for Real Madrid but I hope they win the title.

Moe Squito
06-11-2007, 02:25 PM

typical glory hunter, you should support a team even if they dont win everything

LavaLamp
06-19-2007, 07:58 PM
If Messi had a thick 'fro, it'sd be easier to conceal that kind of goal.

lefty
08-29-2013, 09:19 PM
Maradona's handball = WINS him a WC :lol

Messi's handball = still loses title to Real :lol